Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Spiral Castle (V.iral E.mpire S.yndicate HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:58 pm
Chris looked at the digimon as he answered him, he had to admit he wasn't expecting that response. He smiled slightly at the digimon truly happy by his answer. He looked down for a moment feeling rude from having asked. When he looked back at him "You are very wise and honest" He said after a moment. He and his digimon continued to follow him "I wish I could be like that, it seems like my decisions and actions lately lack both of those qualities" He said. For a moment he wondered how long until they reached Marcus, and what he'd be able to do once they did. He had learned so much since he had came to rescue Marcus, about himself, about his friends, and even about digimon themselves. He had thought the digimon in the tower would be rash and dangerous, but this digimon had neither quality at the moment. "If I may ask, what would you do if someone you cared about was in a dire situation and you were unsure of what you could do to help?" He asked wanting to learn from the wise digimon. Maybe he could learn more from this digimon.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:57 am
"That is an easy one... I'd give them a quick finish, of course. You can't go through too much pain or danger if their dead, right? Saves both you and them." The skullsatamon would laugh at the silly question. "Better you than for someone else, at least it would be sincere." The digimon would continue to lead Chris and company to their destination.

A dark feeling could felt as the group traveled down the bright corridor.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As the tendrils moved around, in an attempt to flee Lucemon's grasps. Marcus's head flew back as he began to cry out once more. His voice could easily be heard from outside of the room.

"Will you please... shut... up! You're starting to get on my nerves!" Lucemon would look up at the boy, glaring at Marcus. "You're agitating the baby, it won't hold still!" The angel's hands would be within reach of the egg, growing ever so closer and his hand dove further in.

Ocelot and Jou would simply watch as the scene unfolded. Jou would feel sick to her stomach and turn away while Ocelot continued to watch with a frown on his face. He never did like the things that Lucemon did especially when he became one of the subjects.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:59 pm
Chris frowned as he herd the digimon, as much as he hated to admit it he had a point. The real questioned that remained however was if it came down to it would Chris be able to kill Marcus, he closed his eyes and shook his head, the mere thought of it shook him to the core. He and his digimon soon began to notice a dark feeling which was strange considering the brightness of where they were. He was sure though that it felt like this for a reason. In the distance he could make out screaming and had a sinking feeling he knew what it was. "We have to hurry" He whispered to himself. He looked at the digimon again "I know I probably don't want to hear this, but what do you think my chances are of saving Marcus?" He asked trying to hide his fear of hearing the answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:27 pm
"Hmmm... who is to say that this Marcus person of yours needs saving." His pace would not speed up in the least as he too felt the aura. "As you may soon come to find, most situations that are thrust on us are here by our own doing." Skullsatamon would sigh. "You... you are unnervingly attached. I would watch that, some are our best qualities can sometimes had adverse effects when used selfishly."

-------------------------------------------------------

Guilmon would sniff the air and look over at Cadaiver whispering something under her breath to the clown. "Marcus is... I'm not sure how to place this emotion."

"Child..." he would announce out rather than in a similar whisper. "It's called worry." He would say with an irritated voice. "You, being his partner, are going to have to deal with these changes... Heh, you might just become as attached to him as that pup or his."

Paramiere would throw Cadaiver an evil glare, irritated by his truthfulness and how it was coming to sound as if she would soon become a pet to a human tamer.

-------------------------------------------------

Lucemon's pale hand would continue to move through the moving hands of oozing corruption till he grasped something within Marcus that caused the tamer and the tendrils to freeze. "Hmmm, looks like got it and something else. Let's see what happens when I give it a little tug."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:54 pm
Chris looked at the digimon and shook his head "But I can't just let Lucemon have him, last time I couldn't stop Lucemon from doing things to Marcus it had terrible side effects" He said. He then paused and sighed "You are very wise, but I must ask, you've never loved someone have you?" He asked. He thought for a moment "I...I can't let something terrible happen to him without telling him...but I...I don't know if I can" He said. He looked down "...W..what if he doesn't have feelings for me" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:34 am
The Skullsatamon would stop as they approached a dimming hallway, moments from their destination. He would turn and look at the boy as he was having an emotional breakdown of the highest form of annoyance. "You force too much human emotion into that which is not human. Despite how some (digimon) may act around you, we are nothing but data programmed to act and interact." He would look passed Chris and over the guilmon talking with the ChaosPiedmon.

Paramiere would stop ask she realized that she was being refered to by the host digimon.

"You see that rookie digimon over there? I'm not genius, but I would go out on a limb and say that she is going through the same process that every digimon that becomes a partner goes through." He would then point at each of Chris's digimon and then to his digivice. "That device you carry is mainly responsible for it. So to answer your question... no I have not because I cannot. It is not in my programming to do so and because of who I am, I never will." Without acknowledging the second string of the boy's doubts, SkullSatamon would turn back and continue to walk down the hall till he reached a set of doors, cascaded in darkness with a ring of light peeking from the hinges of the double doors.

"Rather than ask yourself these questions... why don't you see for your self." His voice would become deep and... and almost sound as if it were fading away leaving only Chris, his digimon, and the ChaosOrg refugees with a thought, doors, and an ominous feeling hanging in the air, something similar to the feeling of death.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Lucemon would continue to pull from withing Marcus, pulling out a small black egg that was dripping with corruption in its liquid state. Marcus's body would continue to be suspended in the air, but his head would hang low as if the body was now a lifeless shell of it's former (CMarcus), former (Marq) self. "Looks like we have guests." he would say as he examined the egg levitating in front of him.

"Cha... chaos..." The egg would whisper out, starting to glow.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:51 am
Chris turned as he herd the digimon and shook his head "No, your wrong digimon are more than just data, they feel, they love, they protect, and they destroy" He said. He glared at the digimon "I've seen digimon have emotions and care for each other even without the digivice, perhaps you will see that one day as well" He said. He then looked at his digimon and the Marcus's "I don't know what we're about to encounter but it probably wont be good" He said. He then turn towards where they were headed "Lets go" He said. He then rushed in with his digimon. Once they entered he saw what appeared to be a lifeless Marcus as well as Lucemon with the floating egg. "Marcus!" He yelled his eyes wide and full of panic. "What have you done to him" He yelled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:23 pm
((0oc: Too bad SkullSatamon can't respond to that... oh well. Maybe you'll meet someone with the same views... a light will be shone on the truth rofl ))

Lucemon would look over as a boy and his digimon rushed into the massive library-like room with shelves upon shelves of books that reached all the way up to a ceiling. On the ceiling was a massive chandelier that shone light on the entire room as well as covered a massive mural of a large beast fighting among small angelic looking beings. "Hmm? Nothing that he didn't willing offer himself to, Defective Child..." The angel would turn towards Chris and smirk. "And may I ask, what are you doing here?"

Ocelot and Jou would jump to the sides of Lucemon, glaring at the boy and his digimon. As if to hinder them from reaching Lucemon

"Will the both of you calm down?" he would begin to chuckle. "If he truly cares for this shell as much as his face portrays, he won't do anything too rash... not that he could if he wanted to."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:35 pm
Chris looked at the twisted digimon and frowned "I doubt he had much of a choice in his 'offer' " He said using air quotes. When the digimon asked what he was doing there he glared at him "I came to retrieve Marcus" He said. He could hear Dante growl at the Lucemon. All of his digimon seemed a bit edgy about where they were. As Ocelot and Jou moved to Lucemon, Demios and Artemis stepped in similar positions next to Chris with Skylar standing in front of them. Chris looked at his digimon each of them showed they were ready to assault the digimon. "It's not a shell!" He yelled at Lucemon, "He's my friend and you've already done more to him than any decent being could forgive" He said.

Demios held his arm out extending his sword "You foul piece of demonic digi trash" He said. He then aimed the sword toward Lucemon "How can one such as you justify such terrible acts, do you hold no respect toward the lives of others, does no one mean anything to you" He said.

Artemis held his claws up in a fighting stance before looking at Ocelot and Jou "You call yourselves digimon, heh its dirt like you two that give us a bad name" He said. He looked at Chris "Don't worry we wont let them hurt Marcus any further" He said.

Skylar looked at the Lucemon as well "Darkness and light both have a place in this world, you should know that better than anyone" He said. He then frowned "But to do such damage to a human...thats more than even you should be capable of, who do you think you are" He said.

Dante continued to growl at all three of them not liking any of them, he knew his digiegg came from similar chaotic data, but he didn't believe this was right. He couldn't really talk in this form, but he tried "M...monster" He said simply.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:26 pm
((Just a question, you know that this is rookie Lucemon, right?)

Lucemon wouldn't smile at all, instead he would have a look of distain written across his face. At the snap of his other hand, the room would darken as if the group was being wisped out this dimension. Darkness would surround Chris, but everything would be visible except for the background. When the light returned, it would be outrageously noticeable they were in a different part of the castle, if in the castle could even describe the Colosseum-like field with splotches of color floating around like balloons ready to pop.

"Ah, you must be Chris then. Your ignorance screams as if you've never changed at all... well sort of." The angel would take in a whiff and groans. He ignores all the digimon and their meaningless comments towards him and the things that he did. "The smell of imperfection floats heavily around you. No doubt he tried to transform you into a dark tamer. Well that would explain your backsliding behavior. Guess I'll have to show you how a real person becomes a dark tamer." He would wave his hand again, surrounding Chris and team in a sphere of shining blades, similar to that of a prison of light, a death trap of blades ready to wipe the boy from the face of existence. "Now why don't you just sit back and enjoy the show." The angel would smile and then become engulfed in a sphere of light and then emerge as a Lucemon CM.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:15 pm
Chris frowned as the place changed, he didn't like this one bit. He knew they were in a bad situation, with their current skill and power levels they didn't stand much of a chance against Lucemon on his home turf. He shook his head and glared at the digimon "No one is perfect, not digimon or human, and to believe you are is idiocy" He said. He felt his fists tighten with rage as he mentioned showing him how someone becomes a dark tamer "If you so much as touch Marcus deletion will be the least of your worries" He said. He frowned as the sphere formed. "I don't care who you are, I'm not leaving without Marcus...My Marcus!" He yelled at the digimon as he neared the blades.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:28 pm
"On the contrary, while we have flaws... there is a perfect way to create a dark tamer. Whatever happened to you was flawed beyond comparison." The ultimate leveled digimon would shake his head and laugh. "Only a demon lord can create dark tamers, and create a dark tamer I shall." With the black egg in front of him, he would pull the blackened substance from it, revealing a small gray egg. The blackness would spiral around like a flying serpent and then circle around Lucemon's arm as he walked towards Marcus. "To think, he was doing this to himself. Oh well, it was his actions in the end that sealed his fate." He would then thrust it back into Marcus's chest and step back.

Life would spring back into Marcus, but only in time for an egg of dark energy to engulf him like a digimon digivolving. "AAAAGGGHA!!!" He would cry from within the sphere.

"Ah, it's like music to my ears."

The egg would break and drop Marcus to the ground with his body steaming off a bluish-black aura. His clothing would be stained with black, seeming as if they were stained by the process as well. His body would start to move ever so slowly.

"And there you have it.... Hmm?" Lucemon would admire the change, but would then turn to notice that the egg was also changing.

It would grow beyond its normal size and then return to the ground. Before touching, two green legs would erupt from the base followed by a crack on the front that revealed two yellow eyes.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:37 pm
Chris looked at Lucemon and glared "You are one sick twisted digimon, how can you do this to people" He said. When he saw him thrust something into Marcus, Chris's heart sank. "Marcus!" He yelled as loud as he could, it was then Chris rushed to get out of the sphere only to be sent flying back, recoiling in pain. He then saw the corrupted Marcus and all of them could feel something dark from him, hell they could see it. "....M...marcus?" He asked as he sat up before cringing in pain again. He then saw the digimon and became even more confused. "What have you done to him" He finally said to Lucemon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:57 pm
Lucemon would look at the new Marcus that was figgeting with new life. "Humans are an infestation to the digital world. They come, they corrupt, and they destroy. I don't know what Yggdrasil allows their presence, but soon... he will notice and remove these vermin." He would glance over in Chris's direction. "So I have a question for you, what is the best way to get rid of a problem?" He would then look over at the new digimon that stood next to him, knowing all too well what would become of it in the future granted its method of coming into this world. "I'll tell you... you send one of it's own to deal with it."

"Ugh... my head." Marcus would begin to speak slowly. He would raise his head up to see Lucemon as well as an egg digimon. "Who the heck are you?"

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:04 am
Chris looked at Lucemon and frowned, when he herd him mention humans destroy it really stung, he remembered his crest, the crest of destruction. It was sad to think that his power could come from such a negative force. He shook his head "How ironic, you make a living corrupting things to fit your desires and yet you have an issue with corruption" He said. He then turned to Marcus "Marcus, you need to leave before something terrible happens" He said. He had no idea what was going on, but he knew whatever Lucemon was setting up it wasn't going to be pretty.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games