Reply "Hitome Wo Koete" Beyond the Eyes *Pro-SasukexHinata Guild*
Sasuke/Hinata: How They Act Towards Eachother in The Anime

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrawberryIceTea

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:13 pm
I havn't really been keeping up with my reading and anime watching (shame on me), but I never recall Hinata and Sasuke really interact with eachother. Don't get me wrong, I'm as much as a fan as you guys are, but I want to think a bit rationally here. As anyone ever seen anything that points to SasuHina as a end pairing. Now, this is not made to "enlighten" people. I just want to see if ther ARE any indecations of SasuHina that we might have missed. Please reply if you do have some proof. It would really make me happy to see some actall proof that SasuHina has some chance of making it throuh. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:03 am
StrawberryIceTea
I havn't really been keeping up with my reading and anime watching (shame on me), but I never recall Hinata and Sasuke really interact with eachother. Don't get me wrong, I'm as much as a fan as you guys are, but I want to think a bit rationally here. As anyone ever seen anything that points to SasuHina as a end pairing. Now, this is not made to "enlighten" people. I just want to see if ther ARE any indecations of SasuHina that we might have missed. Please reply if you do have some proof. It would really make me happy to see some actall proof that SasuHina has some chance of making it throuh. :3
Well you cant really find proff since they dont even meet in the show which makes me sad. But in the Naruto Video game i have at one point inb the Hinata Hyuuga Saga Hinata has to fight Sasuke so thye do sort of meet. Hinata has mentioned Sasuke in the show before they just never interacted.
But if they did WHOO!  

XXJubilationsXX

BlackRoseVirus

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:04 pm
Yeah, she has mentioned him in passing because of Naruto but there has been no interaction that we have seen. However, I'm sure there must have been. Afterall, they've been in the same class for a long time and they're both members of Noble families.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:46 pm
No interaction from what I actually watched, sorry. But she has mentioned him once or twice.  

AlwaysHiei
Captain

hmfan24

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:33 pm
http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=305818

check it... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:24 pm
If you put it in logical terms (Sorry about posting again sweatdrop )
Sasuke is in the Uchiha Clan right? yes. And our little Hinata is in the Hyuga clan. It would be much mroe of a chance of the Uchiha's wanting a strong clan so what are they gonna do? Marry their son/daughter to a strong clan. Even if Hinata isnt the strongest int he world she still is the Hyuga Heir. There's mroe of a chance of Hisashi forcing a marrage between the Uchiha-Hyuga to make a mix of Sharingan and the Byakugan.
Sharkugan, Byashingan xD.
Besides clan way. Girls had always fawned over Sasuke, and of course they're all rejected since he thinks their weak. I would think Sauske would want a challange. Not some random girl he can just ask and immeditalyl say yes. Hinata would probably say no and say she has no passion for him. Giving him a chance to know what really he needs to do for love.

Yeah im done i think...expect more :3  

XXJubilationsXX

Sqweebers

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:49 am
It may just be coincidence(sp?) but if you watch certain scenes throughout the earlier episdoes of Naruto, (in the openings for example) Sasuke and Hinata always seem to be close/next to one another... Maybe the really will get together?? I certainley hope they do!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:02 am
Shad0w-Sn0w-W0lf
It may just be coincidence(sp?) but if you watch certain scenes throughout the earlier episdoes of Naruto, (in the openings for example) Sasuke and Hinata always seem to be close/next to one another... Maybe the really will get together?? I certainley hope they do!!

I noticed that too, but when I pointed this out to one of my friends she told me I was reading too far into it sweatdrop  

LadyKnightOfHollyrose

Zirumi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:24 pm
*spoilers* well, coming up in the manga, Hina-chan is with naruto in searching for sasuke. You never know  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:04 am
it seems sasuke is "turned" off with the average girl and because hinata dosent seem to be one of them i can see how he could attracted to that. and because sasuke wants to restore his clan wouldnt the best way to do it is to have very powerful children that can defend themselves and become great shinobi? hinata would be a great mother and her family is very noble (as other were saying) so she would be the best chose for him. i know that hinata is always admiring naruto because he works so hard but sasuke is just as hard working yet....so far she hasnt noticed -_-  

isolated isis

Cursy

Witty Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:40 pm
To tell the truth, as mush as I love SasuHina.....I don't think they 'll ever share a thing in the Manga/Anime, Reason being the show is all about Naruto, we don't even see that much of Hinata lately. I noticed that Kishimoto is slowly trying to get rid of her seriously scream
My guess is they will both ....... die at the end -ok I was only jocking lol-.
I honestly have NO IDEA what so ever on how they will ever meet because even if Sasuke was to revive his clan, why haven't kishimoto shown any signs or interactions between the two? As far as I know, things like this should be pointed out through earlier stages of the show, but here we are like near the end and still no signs :3
Therefore I highly doubt anything will ever happen between them, let alone marriage.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:11 pm
people keep saying they haven't met, but they have. right before the chuunin exams when it's introducing all the other teams (episode 23) they're all standing together. so this whole 'they don't even know each other' thing is bogus. and sasuke and kiba were talking during this whole thing, and they knew each other by name. it doesn't show that they have much interaction in the show, but clearly the rookie 9 knows the rest of the rookie 9. not that it's proof that they'll end up together, but they do at least know each other.

and if you watch the funeral for the 3rd hokage, hinata is standing right behind sasuke during the line up.  

UchihaSakura08

Random Cake Yay

Shy Darling

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:32 pm
In the new movie they interacted...but that's not the manga. sweatdrop Any way what are you talking about? They are like totally best friends.  
"Hitome Wo Koete" Beyond the Eyes *Pro-SasukexHinata Guild*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games