Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Main Hall - - [games, contests, art] - - Contests Open!!
[Game] Corrupt Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zabazor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:11 am
Your tattoo heal up nicely. You are quite pleased with the work and precision the artist used that you go and thank them for the beautiful piece of artwork on your body. While you are there, you notice that someone is getting a tattoo of a dolphin leaping out of a wave. You then remember that you wanted to go swimming desperately, so you head on over to your local beach and take a nice dip.

While you were there you find a man handing out fliers, and you take one. You look it over, and it appears to be a raffle for a trip to the Bahamas. You fill one out, not believing you could actually win, and then see a dolphin leaping out of a wave on the back of the paper. You think it is a prophecy and have much higher hopes that you may have a chance.

Later that week you are notified by a e-mail that you won the trip for four. You and your closest friends then decide to take this marvelous trip together. You pack your things and meet your friends at the airport.

You all take one of the tickets that you printed off of the e-mail and go to board the plane. You see all of the metal detectors and augmented security. You think it is a little strange that they have so much now, but mostly ignore it and get to the point where you begin to board your flight. A high pitched scream is sounded, that of a baby, and pandemonium breaks loose. The security guards are chasing a woman, screaming and yelling at her a fair distance, and they then tackle her. The woman is crying, saying that she is not a terrorist. The baby from her hands slides across the floor as she hits the hard, clod concrete. She reaches for her child and the security guards pull her away, thinking that she is reaching for the door, trying to escape her fate. They drag her away and the baby stops crying, stops moving, and nobody does anything. The plane finishes boarding and you begin your flight down to the Caribbean. You reach the Bahamas in hat seems to be no time at all. The plain dismisses its passengers and your friends and you disembark on a wonderful journey.

You head to the sunny ocean side hoping to swim once again. You step in slowly, enjoying every minute of it. You let the waves fall over your sandy feet, and you are happy. You continue out into a deeper part of the ocean, and begin to actually swim. Starring off into the distance, admiring the horizon, you see a blue object project our of the sea and fall back into it, making an arc in the air as it does. You tell your friends to follow you, you think you just saw the reason you went there in the first place. You swim feverishly towards the creature and it swims toward you. You find this a little odd since you seem to be a predator, it should be swimming away not toward. It continues, and you continue. Making your way ever so closer. Finally you are close enough to fully recognize the creature. You are surprised, you did not expect what you saw. It was not a dolphin. It was a heard of dolphin. there must have been a dozen of them. Your friends look at them in amazement and you go to touch one, like you saw in one of the nature shows. You grab onto its dorsal fin and it jets off, along with the heard. You hear mumbled shouts from behind you but the sound of rushing water is to much for you. You feel a burst of adrenaline. You feel on top of the world. After a short while you realize that you do not know which way is back to the shoreline, but you trust your new friend will take you back eventually. After several you see a shoreline, excited to get some sand under your feel, and a drink. You are very light headed, and just remembered that you had not had any food or drink since before the flight. You reach the land and wish your dolphin friends goodbye. You turn around to face the land and only just notice that something is different. You no longer see people. It seems desolate. You get worried and begin to run inland. You push yourself hard, but know that you need to get to civilization before night fall. As you trek onward you become faint, and collapse. Perhaps you should not have done so much without water and food?

You wake up. You are in a sorry excuse of a shack and absolute strangers. You jump awake and get out of the bed that you were in. You go to leave but one of the strangers stops you. They show you a table where a few pots are sitting and you immediately change direction for the meal. You open one of the pots and smell something horrendous. Fish heads poke through the surface of a black stew witch some sort of vegetation. You close the lid and look to the strangers. They look offended, so you reopen the pot and take a bowl of the slop. The next pot contains some dried flakes of something. It looks white and edible, so you stock up on it. The last pot has a syrup like substance in it, red and beautiful. You are not sure where to put it so you cover the white flakes in it. The people start laughing at you. You eat you fill and nearly die on the taste of rotten fish, but you are full and hydrated at least. You go to make your way out of the hut and a book falls out of your pocket. It is your passport. A stranger picks it up and read it. His eyes go white and he hands it to another stranger, blankly staring at you in aw. The book is wet and nearly completely ruined from the ocean, but the American flag is still recognizable. The next stranger reacted the same way, but this time fled out the door screaming something that you couldn't make out. More strangers enter the shack and grab your wrists, taking you out of the travesty. You are frightened, struggle a little, but eventually give in to their awesome force.

You arrive at a palace. The walls are white and clean. There are many golden objects strewn every where. You walk along with the strangers and get to a throne where a man sits and make little notice of your presence. The strangers say something to the man that you are still not comprehending. He looks at you and screams at the top of his lungs, "AMERICAN! HOW DO WE HAVE AN AMERICAN!?" Your heart sinks, you close your eyes mid blink, and feel a splitting pain in your head. You go cold. You feel limp. you make a small yelp of pain. You fall to the ground, but by the time you make it there, you are already dead.

(my interpretation of Cuba, but made into a more bizarre and ancient nation. I know it is not completely accurate.)

I wish I did not have such finger cramps from writing that just now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:03 pm
........ WOOOOWWW.

Yay! your fingercramps are gone! but now you have menstral cramps xd not easy for a guy!

I wish I was an awesome ninja Named Tori Kelina in the anime Naruto!  

xXEmo Tori Bitesv--v

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

GayOreo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:20 pm
Granted, but as a result of celebrity popularity, also comes haters, and with the haters you are killed.

~I wish The game Magic: The Gathering was real. Or YuGiOh.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:16 pm
Yugioh comes to life, but your sealed away forever when you lose a duel, betting your soul.

I Wish, I wish, I had a fish, on a shiny dish, with tasty keish. lol super rhyme!  

xXEmo Tori Bitesv--v

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

GayOreo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:35 pm
Granted. You choke and die on the fish though.

I wish The Lord of the Rings film Trilogy were real.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:21 pm
The lord of the rings becomes real, but the little ring-obsessed dude forces you to work for him and go with him on his usless search for the ring, even though it gets taken back everytime

I wish I hadn't choked on my fish.  

xXEmo Tori Bitesv--v

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

zainith666

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:58 am
Wish granted, but the fish had actually gone bad and now you're sick for weeks...
I wish my pet fish didn't die.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:22 am
granted but now it mutates into a ten foot long boa constricor...

i wish that i could time travle  

Beloved Chaos Angel

7,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Night_of_the_Phoenix

Conservative Genius

5,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:56 am
Granted, but you end up just as the Big Bang is happening and you implode into a million little gooey pieces because of the over-exerted air pressure.

I wish I was a half-blood daughter of Aeolus.  
The Main Hall - - [games, contests, art] - - Contests Open!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games