Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doctor Who: The Time Vortex

Back to Guilds

Tags: TARDIS, Doctor, Cybermen, Gallifrey, Dalek 

Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
Why do you like Doctor Who so much? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorceress of the shadow

4,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:37 pm
i love the doctor because hes so nerdy and clever and epic! i don;t miss any episodes and i watch all my faves over and over . (mostly 9, 10, and 11 doctors. partially because i can't find any damn episdoes for the earlier ones!)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:37 am
It's just... amazing! I am in love with the Doctor character and having a tv series that has full of adventures--traveling time and space--it's just absolutely amazing! : D

And I am planning to get my own sonic screwdriver... : P  

Freya Pendragon

Rainbow Gekko

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Failing Star

3,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:30 am
I loved it from the moment that my father first showed my one of the old Tom Bakers. It's whitty, it's different, and it's going to survive through the ages, we already have proof of that. This show has far more depth than many shows could ever have simply by virtue of its nature as a space/time sci-fi. I'm never going to stop watching this show, and I'll always show it to the unenlightened!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:17 pm
im new kind a too the series but i have nearly watched every episode for the tenth regeneration. the firt episode i ever watched was the satin pit while doing a bit of cleaning at my freinds house. after my freind ( a.k.a 04DeathlyHallows0 cool her brother and i finished we gladly watched more. i been hooked since that moment this summer.

Another reason i love the doctor is A. i love sci-fi stuff! all those monsters, planets, and strange chemicals ( like what was in donna in the runaway bride), and the docters themselves are just brilliant! B. i love the british accent smile C. its is a great, and awesome, and EPIC show to sit down and enjoy.  

nerdiepi

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

Matsuri2009

Hilarious Waffles

13,375 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:42 am
i like it cause is funny and so damn clever, and he always lies XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:15 am
I love it beacause of the doctors and the companions and the enemies and-
Let me restart.

I love it because it's a very interesting show that builds on things from its past. And the Doctors and their different personalititesare really fun (sometimes cute, too. ^^) and the compaions are also really fun. Well, Amy and Donna and Rory are. I dunno 'bout Rose and Martha.....plus the enemies are really creative, and some of them, (like the Devil avatar) are reaaaaly kinda freaky.

So yeah, that's why I like Doctor Who!

Plus it's British.

And it's got British humour.
Oh, how I love Great Britain. ^^  

X StormTheWolf X

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:18 am
My friends are the best because they showed me it, first it started with my guy friends, then it spread to my girl friends. Now I'm crazy for 4, 10, and I'm warming up to 11.

I think I like it because I've had a thing for scientists that are.. I guess unorthodox. Like Paradox from Ben 10, I was always amazed with him, and when I saw the Doctor at work, I realized Paradox was basically a copy of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:18 pm
Freya Pendragon
It's just... amazing! I am in love with the Doctor character and having a tv series that has full of adventures--traveling time and space--it's just absolutely amazing! : D

And I am planning to get my own sonic screwdriver... : P
me too! I totally agree!  

gazoomeli

5,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Ecchi Bodypillow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:14 pm
Because Doctor Who  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:12 pm
i love the doctor becuase hes a total and utter badass he can fool everyone and be able to trick the master countless times he will always be a true hero to everyone blaugh  

rage_beast00

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

KatieBjordahl1991

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:55 am
I got into it after spending time with my best friend's family and i got into it very fast i even got my sister into it and she loves it and my brother a tiny bit. And also i have a thing for a guy who wears a bow tie.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:55 pm
I love the idea and the story line... it just keeps me wanting to know and understand more.  

Captain Bubbles25

Daveak Shadowsword

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:02 pm
I love the show Doctor Who because it combines some of my favorite things all into one show: comedy, sci-fi, action, science, time travel, paradoxes, things to do with space and aliens, and there are also some horror in it like The Silence or The Weeping Angels. As for the Doctor, I like him because he's smart, funny, nerdy, and cool just like me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:29 pm
Why do I like Doctor Who so much?Well,my first time watching Doctor Who was with a friend years and years ago now.I fell in love with it right away.After that day I went deep into the world of Doctor Who-dom and a friend of mine linked me a site to where I could watch every single episode of every doctor.I watch most of the episodes of every Doctor and have watched a number of the doctor who like movies on netflix as well.When I get really sad or feel in a super bad mood,I just watch a little Doctor Who and it always seems to make me smile again.  

Lunamist_Chan

Lewd Reploid

9,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:27 pm
its a fantastic scifi series i love the all the doctors and the stories.  
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff