2007 Halloween Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyHealingHands
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:27 pm
You're looking lovely, Orna, if a trifle skinny.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:34 pm
*fills her goblet with more punch, humming along to the music* This is fun.  

Garnet17th

Orna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:37 pm
User Image
*laughs* Thanks Lady - I guess my diet worked a little too well. I'll have to eat something then!

*heads over to the food table, grabs a few pumpkin pastries and a cauldron cake*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:51 pm
User Image
*walks back over to the group*

What do you ladies have planned for the homework? After we finish our assignments, of course. Are you going to Hogsmeade on saturday?

Orna

LadyHealingHands
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:55 pm
Hogsmeade sounds lovely...but I'll be with our out of town guests reviewing the Halloween art. Caring for TWO baby dragons has been a bit much, so I hope the winner chooses one over the shopping spree.
*sips her pom juice and sways to the music*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:57 pm
User Image
Well, I definitely want a baby dragon - so if I win you can be certain that I will take the dragon off your hands. smile

I guess Hagrid rubbed off on me a wee bit.

Orna

LadyHealingHands
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:57 pm
Wonder where all our Gryffindors are? The lure of adventure maybe?
This is just lovely...wonder if there still is an enchanted hot tub off the teacher's lounge. I'm a bit sore from wrangling crosses and stakes, then having my bod switched. I guess next best thing is to dance!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:00 pm
I was actually thinking about going to Weasley Wizard Weezes to get a few things, then grabbing a good ol' butterbeer. Rosemerta makes the best butterbeer, I swear.*grins at the thought*  

Garnet17th

Orna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:05 pm
User Image
I guess our Gryffindor's are out fighting the good fight - maybe the Slytherins are making them work for it. I prefer the Slytherin's side, myself. Keep those gryf's on their toes.

*scratches head* I'm not sure if the hot tub is still accessible, but the Room of Requirement is always a good shot. I think Flitwick said that Hagrid used it and it hasn't functioned the same since.

You're right Garnet, I love Rosmerta's butterbeer. Perfect with the weather around Halloween.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:14 pm
:::Accio Butterbeer!::: wand meeples out some silverish black sparkles, shudders.

'oy veh' says LHH, now I'm reverting to the east coast dialect.....
But Butterbeer sounds good. Did anyone think to...ah, a house elf.
:::she motions him closer, he looks at her vampire eyes, gulps, but comes over. In seconds trays appear loaded with Butterbeer.  

LadyHealingHands
Vice Captain

Empress_Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:15 pm
Oh! I'm so sorry Garnet! I thought I was talking to LadyHealingHands! *sheepishly looks down and mutters* "Just when I'm trying to make a good impression!" But thanks for the welcoming, all of you! I am so excited to be here.

I am so sorry I've not posted in this long. You must think me terribly rude, but I was writing my character rp profile for Ravenclaw and LadyHealingHands will know what that means...*grimace* I hope she doesn't kill me that it took up practically the whole of my computer screen...

And Thank you for the offer my friends, but neither pumpking juic nor champagne gives me a thrill.... "WHERE'S THE MILK?!" (lol)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:28 pm
*laughs at the poor house elf* That's a good idea, they aren't too fond of me right now either. *snags a butterbeer from Lady's tray*

Not to worry Garnet, we understand that every now and then we get distracted. smile

*walks over to the wizarding wireless and turns it on*

Ah, the Weird Sisters! Are you guys a fan?

[I took out my image, didn't want to overload the thread]

Orna

Garnet17th

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:33 pm
Empress_Cat
Oh! I'm so sorry Garnet! I thought I was talking to LadyHealingHands! *sheepishly looks down and mutters* "Just when I'm trying to make a good impression!" But thanks for the welcoming, all of you! I am so excited to be here.

I am so sorry I've not posted in this long. You must think me terribly rude, but I was writing my character rp profile for Ravenclaw and LadyHealingHands will know what that means...*grimace* I hope she doesn't kill me that it took up practically the whole of my computer screen...

And Thank you for the offer my friends, but neither pumpking juic nor champagne gives me a thrill.... "WHERE'S THE MILK?!" (lol)
It's alright - I happened to have mistaked you for someone else as well. Funny how these things happen. *laughs*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:35 pm
(( Okay, now I DO have to go. Thanks for including and talking with me! ))  

Empress_Cat

Orna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:43 pm
It was nice talking with you Empress_Cat - I hope you enjoyed hanging out with us at the ball.

The Library - Archive of Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff