~* Finding Your Wings *~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xBrokenMelodyx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:00 pm
Finding your Wings

"Concously opening our wings allows us to absorb the healing energies of the Faeries. This energy, both physical and subtle energy, flows into our hearts and helps us to heal and regenerate us physically and emotionally."
-Jessica Macbeth, The Faerie's Oracle

---

Connecting: Creating rapport with our higher selves, faeries, and the powers of those who you relate to in higher realms.

A great way to connect with the faeries is to find your wings. Everyone has wings, but sometimes it can be difficult to unfurl them. They are a good indicator of how we are feeling. When we are sad, our wings will have a harder time opening, and when we are elated or in a good mood, our wings will just spread out naturally. Our wings are like solar panels, soaking in energy and wisdom from the cosmos, and in our case, from the faerie realm.

To open your wings, find a secluded spot where you are free from distraction, with plenty of room for your wings to spread. Do some breathing exercises and wait until you are in a comfortable breathing pattern before you start. When you find yourself in a meditative state, feel your breath start from your pelvis, up your spine, through your heart, and in-between your shoulder blades. This is where your wings are located. As you breathe, you will begin to feel your wings start to unfurl, absorbing the energy of the elements and the universe. Don't be discouraged if it takes some practice before you are able to fully extend your wings. Your present mood greatly effects your ability to let your wings out, so if you are upset, you might want to wait until you are feeling a bit better before you try again.

This is one of my favorite magickal things to do. Please tell me you thoughts and how it worked for you! ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:54 pm
Actually, interesting you mention this. When I'm in a bad mood my wings still open, but they're usually black or grey, depending. When I'm happy, they're white. Sometimes they even manifest on my astral form. whee  

[Xena]

Leavaros

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:21 pm
Better than me. My aura forms naturally into winglike tendrils--colorful, but formless.
-LD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:37 pm
Leavaros
Better than me. My aura forms naturally into winglike tendrils--colorful, but formless.
-LD

That's really interesting, actually. Mine's just unfortunately strong, so it does stuff on its own volition. xp The demon wings are just one fun aspect. sweatdrop  

[Xena]

xBrokenMelodyx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:30 pm
Quote:
-LD

My wings are similar to yours in a way. They're shimmery and opalescent, but not very controlled.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:05 pm
I think that's how normal energy is supposed to be, from what I've seen. 3nodding  

[Xena]

Seraphim Sins

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:48 pm

Luna-wa says :

i should try this...
i know that i am decendent of the fey and i have some past life experiences with them (including a half fairy life) and i ALWAYS feel my wings
all i have to do is think and they are there, they have always been there... if not for the fact that they wont manifest i feel like i could fly >.<
^_^

~Illianna
(its my past life name.... if it sounds familiar i might have known you ^_^)

and you'd be brain-missing not to listen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:48 pm
Ooh, will try!  

Priestess of Sekhmet

Wing-Goddess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:09 pm
are you supposed to see them?...because I feel them there but don't see anything o.O;;;.....course haven't tried the technique you mentioned yet either sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:18 pm
this sounds like something i should try. it might be interesting :3  

Lily of the Sword

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100

Ich bin Q

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:40 pm
don't get any big ideas, they're not going to happen...
Angelkin, so I feel my wings almost constantly razz
Strangely, they're much more present when I am upset. It's a defense mechanism or something o_O I don't suppose it'd be that way for everyone, but you can definitely divert that funky-mood energy into making something good for yourself.
...you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:36 pm
I feel mine all the time too... I don't know if I'm descendant or anything though. Never thought about it. All I have to do is really think about them and I feel them.. And I hate laying on my back because of it x_x;;  

Flying Dicks

Mega Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

La-MoonSquid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:17 pm
How do I know exactly what they look like? >.O  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:33 pm
don't get any big ideas, they're not going to happen...
Well, I know mine from memory... easy peasy for me.

I guess one way to know would be to gauge the weight of them. Of course, as they're not physical in this realm, there is no actual weight... but the energy will have a pull. A heavier pull would probably mean large feathered wings. Mid-weight would probably be demon/bat. A light, but still substantial pull would probably mean fae. No pull whatsoever would probably mean they're not actual 'wings', but formless streams of energy such as Leavaros' wings.

As to colour and shape... beats the devil out of me. I mean, I have some ideas, but I'd have to figure out how to put those ideas into words that actually make sense *snerk*
...you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking.

Ich bin Q

CosmicCrystal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:15 am
Guess I am the odd one out because my wings are more angelic or pegasus like, and they are almost always present. Too bad they aren't manifested onto my physical body. I would love to fly! Course then again who wouldn't? xp  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff