Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:37 pm
"Oh yeah, I love the beach." Azure told the stone-colored pae as he changed directions to head towards the beach. Usually when Azure was at the beach he'd go straight into the water, he didn't always get a chance to relax in the sands, though he did like it. "Do you know a whole lot about girls, I mean other then your sister?" Azure asked the other male curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:51 am
Shale frowned a little in thought. "It would depend on what you need to know. Koorie, the woman who raised me, left before I grew in a teenager, but she did teach us respect.... Why don't you ask me and I'll see what I can come up with?" He had never really show an interest in a girl before, but then again, he'd never hung out with a girl except for Eudora, when he was a toddler.  

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:18 am
Azure chuckeled since Shale hadn't understood what Azure meant by the question. Azure frowned slightly as he tried to think of a better way to put it so that Shale knew what he was talking about, but without being too bold about the question. "Like dating, and stuff like that." Azure so far had bad luck with all this, but not from lack of girls, it seemed he had too many. He wasn't sure if that was okay either since no one had ever told him what was right and wrong when it came to girls.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff