Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ivalice Alliance

Back to Guilds

A Final Fantasy Fan Guild 

Tags: Final, Fantasy, Ivalice, Alliance, Roleplay 

Reply Ivalice Alliance
Introductions - New Members Come Here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria_Knight_Lyrac

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:39 pm
First up, let me say thank you for inviting me into this guild, I'll help out.

Second, I'll introduce myself, then names Arquebus, I've been around Gaia since forever, and also been a fan of the Final Fantasy series, in quite some time now, since I laid my first eyes on Final Fantasy III(VI) on the SNES, and since then, I've collected almost all of the Final Fantasy series, including the side ones from Final Fantasy VII. Although I came in very late, I'm also a fan of Enix's Star Ocean series, as well. Even though, I don't show it, I'm quite experienced in the ability to make guilds, and have figured what works and what doesn't, in various guilds and various guilds that I've worked on. And although, even I have to admit this myself, Guilds are hard to keep people paying attention to, especially the ones that revolves around games and/or Television, which mostly just die or become totally inactive.

And then, this guild came around, even though it was incomplete, and the fact that nothing's done, I can help, make it an working guild (even though maintaining the guild is almost just as much work as it is to keep yourself active in an RP in Barton Town LOL!

But anyways, I hope that this guild succeeds.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:42 pm
Yes lets hope it doesn't go to the wayside, I'm a bit worried since I own 2 guilds now, however they may have a number of the same members in the end.

I am A r c a n i a, IRL male, I live in South Dakota, have been a HUGE tactics fan since I've seen my brother play it, and soon as I heard wind of Ivalice Alliance, I formed the guild you see before you, I would like to thank you for Joining the guild, and hope that we can stay an active guild for long to come.

I am also the Captain of the Renegades, a clan I made long ago for Gaia Battle.

Judgemaster Ruecian=A r c a n i a, Arcania was my old account.  

A r c a n i a

xGreyWulfx

5,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:21 pm
Thanks for inviting me to this guild.
I am Fabey...tho i'd like to change my name. Anywho I've been a fan
of FFT ever since it came out...infact it was my first rpg. Good to know
all of you and i hope that ill be a member for a long time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:31 pm
Thanks for inviting me FFT is a series that I really enjoy ^_^  

Xameus

Randalf988210

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:00 pm
Wow, didn't think I'd get into a guild based on one post, but here I am. Anyways, I've played a fair amount of FF games, and it just so happens that FFT is one of my favorites (along with 4, 7, and 10). I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that I love SRPGs...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:20 am
Might as well post here for my first post. I'm Paul, and I'm currently playing Tactics: War of the lions..I think FFTA was better though >_> more freedom imo, plus the fact that there were more races was good.  

Majin Paul

Friendly Gaian

4,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Seraphor

Eloquent Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:31 am
Majin Paul
Might as well post here for my first post. I'm Paul, and I'm currently playing Tactics: War of the lions..I think FFTA was better though >_> more freedom imo, plus the fact that there were more races was good.
User Image

But compared to Tactics, TA has no plot whatsoever. XD

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:28 am
Seraphor
Majin Paul
User Image

But compared to Tactics, TA has no plot whatsoever. XD

User Image

I'll give you that, it does have more of a plot. But I'd still have liked more races, at least we can have monsters though...whenever it is you can use them

Majin Paul

Friendly Gaian

4,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Lord of Sad Pandas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:48 am
Might as well introduce myself. I am Aulianas, irl male, and have been a fan of the Final Fantasy series since I played FF1. (Nice game, and the plot wasn't half bad.... the whole Chaos/Garland thing was..... wierd, though.) My favorite game of all time is FFT, and in my opinion, it is better than TA. FFT had a better plot, and though TA had more classes/races, FFT had better chars, classes, and monsters. And Orlandu. He may have made the game too easy, but it's frickin Orlandu.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:04 am
Ranien here. FFT was the first game in the series that I'd ever played and it was also one of the games that pulled me into the realm of gaming. I've also played I through VI but never played anything past tactics as I've never owned a playstation.

FFTA on the other hand was odd for me as I got lost with the lack of plot which is what I usually follow when playing a game to get from place to place.

I'd be playing the remake on my PSP once I get payed.  

Ranien

Super Makairo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:11 am
Thanks for the invitation.
As far as the Tactics series goes, I found the original to be no less than perfect. The games that will follow it in the series don't appeal much to be at all. Tactics Advance was nothing serious, and the upcoming game on the PSP seems to be no more than a second Advance.
The original formula should never have been tampered with.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:51 pm
Super Makairo
Thanks for the invitation.
As far as the Tactics series goes, I found the original to be no less than perfect. The games that will follow it in the series don't appeal much to be at all. Tactics Advance was nothing serious, and the upcoming game on the PSP seems to be no more than a second Advance.
The original formula should never have been tampered with.
User Image

The only title on the PSP is a remake of the original, and it's out now, I'm playing it right now and it's actually better than the original. XD
      Tactics Advance 2 is for the DS.

User Image

Seraphor

Eloquent Explorer

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Free Man Matt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:07 pm
First of all, thanks for the invitation.
Second, I'm, well, just call me Magno, I live on Buenos Aires (Argentina) and I have been a huge fan of Final Fantasy Tactics since the last time I played. Another game I played from the Ivalice Aliance was FFXII which I liked for the gameplay, even if it had an already used plot and no characters development.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:11 pm
Thanx for inviting me. You can just call me MilitaryHound or MH for short. (really it doesn't matter what ya call me. ;P )

I'm a big fan of FFT... one of my favorites... i just might say it basically is my fav... its a tie between 8 and tactics soooo.. yeah.. =P I just got my hands on new psp version... and i'm enjoy'n it. =P THe slow downs are a let down... but the audio which they said wasn't good aswell... isn't really a problem.  

MilitaryHound

Claeris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:03 pm
*bows* Thank you for inviting me to join this guild. My name is Claeris (a combo of Cloud and Aeris). Final Fantasy Tactics on the Playstation was my very first Final Fantasy, and it is still my favorite game. I have also played the Tactics for the GBA, but it doesn't compare to the first. I hope this guild does well and that we have many interesting conversations.  
Ivalice Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff