lord of the 4 realms

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:39 pm
Thank you for clearing it out.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:04 pm
My pleasure. biggrin  

LadySorcha

lord of the 4 realms

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:09 pm
If making an alter, would using a small statue of the diety im tryin to contact be a good idea?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:07 pm
Not a bad idea at all, especially since many cultures believe that deity images are the actual physical representation of the god here on earth; so, its like having the god right there with you.  

LadySorcha

lord of the 4 realms

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:48 pm
I mean for durring a ritual.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:27 pm
The same thing applies for when you're in a ritual and when you're not. So what LadySorcha is saying is correct for during a ritual.  

dark_angel_32189

lord of the 4 realms

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:35 pm
Okay. Where would I get such statues  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:02 pm
You can make them, buy them from a store, order them on line (ebay, new age stores, etc).  

dark_angel_32189

Bouton_dOr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:46 pm
lord of the 4 realms
Okay. Where would I get such statues

Try googling Azure Green. I shop from them via catalogue but I know they have a webiste you can order all your pagan needs from. =]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:56 am
My altar is in my room on my dresser, my mom wants me to take it down, but I won't.  

deadly_rose2005

lord of the 4 realms

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:03 pm
awesom  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:31 pm
I am still doing reading and collecting supplies. (Haven't done any spells or rituals yet.) But I am planning an altar. (I never noticed before I started how hard it is to find black candles in any stores around here! Since it's near Halloween, I'll try our dollar store again.) I love looking at the Azure Green catalog.  

Onikara Nightshade

Little Wendy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:39 pm
I have an alter, without may of the tools of Wicca, with a representational statues of the gods that spoke to me. Then I have an offering bowl, and candles, I change for the season or Sabbat, all I do is pray to them. I as of yet haven't felt any important need to use magick, I mean, we are supposed to go to magick after we have done everything we can first, right? So no casting of circles, no invoking the goddess. So far things have worked out well enough in life I haven't had to take the next step. I only pray to have the connection, and give thanks, I have no reason to ask for anything.

Sort of why I want to find a coven, then I can learn how to do that kind of stuff, and direct my energies to at least help some one else. I mean, I'd love to send positive energies to Africa, but I think my wee bit of energy all by itself will run out of gas half way across the Atlantic, lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:50 pm

I would LOVE to have an altar, but alas, my parents aren't fond of me being Wiccan. My mom keeps denying it, telling me that she thinks I'm just a Quaker and I don't know it. stare Not only do I not know if I have room in my bedroom (though I could make room), but my parents wouldn't buy me any of the things I'd need, and I don't have a source of income. sad

xAikaNoKurayami

shivanti

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:20 am
Hey i dont really have an altar right now but i have an idea and question about them. Could you use stones on an altar eg. tigers eye, amethyst.etc? and is there and spells or rites needed or used for offically declaring or making a new altar?  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff