Catgirl Generator Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arikame

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:51 pm
This trusting catgirl has deep-set, yellow eyes. She has short, curly, blue hair worn in a weird style. Her fur is blue. She has a wasp-waisted figure. Her ears are perky, pointed and wide-set, and her tail is thin and carried with a curve. Her fashion preferences are best described as "gypsy princess."

That attack name generator had me stuck playing with it for hours!
X3 Nya~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:53 am
Mine :

This intelligent catgirl has wide, purple eyes. She has long, fine, curly brown hair with yellow streaks, worn in a straightforward style. Her skin is pale, and she has brown fur with yellow stripes on her ears and tail. She has an hourglass figure. Her tail is plume-like and carried straight. She usually wears a respectable, plain dress. She's always sharing with people.

I already fallen in love with this catgirl. It will be the next I draw smile  

CathieMithra

CherryBerryKiwi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:47 pm
Hmmmmm...sexy rofl

This sexy catgirl has deep-set, blue eyes. She has neck-length, thick, straight, red hair worn in an alluring style. Her skin is brown, with black stripes on her torso. There is black fur on her ears and tail. She has a curvy figure. Her ears are pointed. Her fashion preferences are best described as "adventurer."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:19 pm
xd Well, it IS randomized...  

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arikame

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:39 am
These two are pretty cool :3

This laid-back catgirl has half-closed, blue eyes. She has long, fine, curly purple hair with a black patch in front, worn in a cute style. Her fur is purple. She has a curvy build. Her tail is short, bushy and carried with a curve. She usually wears a rumpled blouse and skirt. She walks in a very sensual manner.

This compassionate catgirl has hooded, green eyes. She has waist-length, straight, brown hair worn in a girlish style. Her skin is dark, and she has brown fur with black streaks on her ears and tail. She has an athletic figure. Her ears are floppy and close-set, and her tail is short, thin and carried straight. She usually wears an elaborate gothic dress.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:18 pm
I like the second one. XP Sounds sexy.  

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arikame

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:09 am
Hehe, sounds like the kind of kitty i'd design, save for the fur colour. I'd opt for a brighter shade like beige.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:47 pm
This bubbly catgirl has slitted, gray eyes. She has short, silky, straight, yellow hair worn in an alluring style. Her fur is yellow with red patches on her arms and legs. She has a very feminine build. Her ears are close-set, and her tail is short, brush-like and carried with a curve. She usually wears a revealing but tasteful dress.

Sounds cool! I should draw that! n_n  

t3h Rainbow Monkey

Arikame

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:43 am
She sounds cute! I daresay you should xP  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:40 pm
T crying T my scanner broke.....anyone know how to fix a scanner that puts thick black lines on the page, even if the glass is clean?  

Keimori

Arikame

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:58 pm
I've never heard of such a problem.. wish I could help ya there o.o;;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:27 am
This sensual catgirl has deep-set, yellow eyes. She has medium-length, straight, brown hair worn in an informal style. Her fur is brown. She has a very feminine build. Her ears are downturned, pointed and close-set. She usually wears cutoff jeans and little else.

I sooo have to meet this girl!  

Rosiel Leonhart

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:04 pm
This witty catgirl has round, purple eyes. She has shoulder-length, straight, orange hair worn in an alluring style. Her fur is orange. She has a voluptuous build. Her tufted ears are rounded. She usually wears something tye-dyed and jeans.

Aww, cute! A hippie neko!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:12 pm
bump from a random fox neko ^ ^  

yord

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100

Marshmellow Massacre

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:18 pm
mine has:This brave catgirl has slanted, gray eyes. She has medium-length, luxurious, straight, green hair worn in an unkempt style. Her fur is green with yellow streaks on her forearms and forelegs. She has a busty figure. Her tail is short, plume-like and carried straight. She usually wears something tye-dyed and jeans. She walks in a very sensual manner. id like it either whee  
Catgirl Fans United

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff