Reply Honeydew Syndrome
THAT'S MY MAN, BIZNITCH Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatsuu-kun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:46 pm
Okay, okay. Dorky, common subject perhaps. But who's your man in HoneySyn? Why's he your man? Would you get into a catfight over him? Find the gold at the end of the rainbow for him? Go on Dr. Phil for him (God forbid)?

I state that my man is Josh, who's just a sweetie. As much as I like May and Charles for their wittiness, I gotta say I go for the guy who seems like he'd open the door for someone else to walk through first. If that makes any sense. heart I'd think I'd get into a catfight over him, and possibly look for gold, but I'm afraid of Dr. Phil so I don't think I'd go that far.

By the way, you really don't have to use those references. That's just me being random. XD

Now state. WHO'S YOUR MAN???

//end transmission//  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:38 am
Haa my man is obviously Charles!! He's so wit, I just love it xd And he looks exactly the way I like guys to look, thinks exactly the way I like people to think... Ha, he's just perfect
HE'S MINE!!  

ClemARK

First2Go-Last2Know

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:29 am
    All the guys are sexy in her comic.
    Ill take any one of them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:20 am
May is my man. He reminds me of myself so we can be hated by God together. rofl Somewhere it was like Jay and Charles called him their 'baby' or something. I'm like that with my friends. Have to keep me from eating glass or something. sweatdrop

And he's got that super hot emo look. Though, Josh is super amazing and my second. Love the Joshhh. heart heart  

NicoNisko

Schadenfreud
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:31 pm
May. Josh is the ultimate good-guy at heart, Charles is intelligent and an a** (very attractive) and Jay's just a cool guy, but May will always be my dude. Why? Because I get to ******** with him. Doing that to anyone of the other characters feels mean (satisfying, but mean).  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:29 pm
Metis, without a doubt. Charles reminds me a lot of me [my best friend concurs], not only with the whole snarky attitude, but also with the total overprotectiveness of the dorky best friend. =D Alas, I'm not quite as smexy as Charles, but if I knew someone like Metis, I'd be totally protective of him... he's just way too adorable [yep, I'm shallow].  

amsdia

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:12 am
Mine is Metis... I think my reason is pretty much acceptable since... well.. my BF is almost exactly like him... witty all the time, sarcastic, always in problem because of his wittiness, amusing at times, annoying at times, likes to read (he's the assistant librarian at school), smart sometimes... dumb all the time, dense in time and pretty much cute... I act like Charles to him almost ALL the time because he's fun to be used... xd

p.s:is it me or there a lot of the word 'time' in my post

p.s.s: I'm bored.... sweatdrop

p.s.s.s: why am I wasting time making all this p.sssssss  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:26 am
Josh is my man X3 !! And I totally quote hatsuu-kun.  

MssZenzy

gothicbadger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:30 am
Charles... and all you need to know is 'BECAUSE'
+ he's the only one I could imagine tying me up 3nodding wtf indeed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:34 pm
charles. he's evil sometimes. makes me lol.

i love everyone, though... <33

christine1137

Luce-nu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:23 pm
Ooh I am tied between sir Charles and Jay. Charles for...obvious reasons. His mind, his intelligence, the way he's everything a comic relief guy ought to be...ahhh...le sigh. heart

Jay because...well, hm...I have a reason. I think. Bah, no I dont. I just like Jays hair and all the possibilities it could create. heart I'd enjoy being in the middle of Charles/Jay sandwich...but that's just me... ahahaha...

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:16 am
Definitely Matis biggrin Probably because he's so much like me (mostly concerning sarcasm and coolness - not oh-I'm-so-hot type of coolness - sweatdrop ). Throw a bit of sarcasm at people, see who catches up and enjoy the show ^^. Probably also because of the whole geek biggrin

And I love the way he looks! There's just something about the way emos dress and get their hair cut (or not get it cut) that makes me wanna whee  

Lucifielle

oi-roisin-dubh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:01 pm
Hands down, Josh is my favorite. I love jocks. Especially the jocks who are nice to us sarcastic people. biggrin I guess i find myself too much like Metis (aside from the emo label, that's the one thing I'm not, at all. I'm constantly happy biggrin ) anyways, I'm too much like Metis to like him. you know?

Too bad Josh has to be a football player and not a soccer player, then the heavens would have opened up and started singing and all would be right in the world.

XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:23 am
:] I kinda know how you feel. I think I would like to hang out with me but I'm not sure I'd want to date me *laughs* (if that made any sense). The part in which I am different is, as you, I'm pretty much happy all the time (well, smiling... which tends to confuse people a lot since I'm also smiling when I'm being scolded sweatdrop )

But Metis would make a perfect uke type character. He's soooo ... adorable! You can't not like him biggrin and with someone like Josh on the "other side" it makes him even more ... huggly (<- made up wort, obviously ^^")

And... a soccer playing jock! surprised That would be such a rarity! Wonder how Josh would look like wearing shorts and knee high socks whee  

Lucifielle

oi-roisin-dubh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:21 am
Lucifielle
:] I kinda know how you feel. I think I would like to hang out with me but I'm not sure I'd want to date me *laughs* (if that made any sense). The part in which I am different is, as you, I'm pretty much happy all the time (well, smiling... which tends to confuse people a lot since I'm also smiling when I'm being scolded sweatdrop )

But Metis would make a perfect uke type character. He's soooo ... adorable! You can't not like him biggrin and with someone like Josh on the "other side" it makes him even more ... huggly (<- made up wort, obviously ^^")

And... a soccer playing jock! surprised That would be such a rarity! Wonder how Josh would look like wearing shorts and knee high socks whee

haha don't knock them, they were in plenty supply at my high school (our football team sucked....really bad, and my town was a big sooccer town.)

as for what he would look like? Adorable. soccer jersey Are so much more flattering than football jerseys. OR, something that would make josh even more appealing for me, if he was the goalkeeper! though i don't thin he' crazy eough to be one of us, Metis maybe.

Pinup idea!! Josh trying to score with Metis in goal! yey!  
Honeydew Syndrome

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff