Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
The Call, The largest gathering of christians ever. (55,000)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MegaMagicMonkey

Quotable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:34 am
http://us.god.tv/Group/Group.aspx?id=1000009050

55,000 Christians attending on meeting in Nashville called The Call.

The link above gives you a live feed from their website.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:01 am
The link didn't work for me.. but I have heard of that, it sounds really exciting. I wish I could go!  

Grayfriend

Manual Calavera

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:40 pm
Yeah, but how many were there at 07:07:07 07/07/07?

My wager: Not as many.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:06 pm
ravenspi
The link didn't work for me.. but I have heard of that, it sounds really exciting. I wish I could go!

blueprints for the black market...

Ohh,
Me too!

...anberlin

Donate your extra tickets? Them's mighty appretiated!

Arachibutyrophobic

Zher

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:10 am
Surprisingly not that many  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:59 pm

Oh My Gosh I wanted to go SO bad and I was only a state away, but I couldn't get my parents to take me. ;-;

Medanite

Firewasp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:04 am
I was there, actualy there was a ton of people there. You couldnt really go by the bleachers as a large majority of the people were out in the field, and believe me you can fit alot more people down there than you can in the bleachers.
Alotof people were not actualy out in either place, they were lining the walls of the tunnel areas trying to cool down from the intense heat. I would definatley say there was more than 100 thousand, but by the ending alotof people already had left. The website actualy said something about there being much more than 100k registered to go.

It was great, I got to meet my friends there, pure chance really because they were all backstage most of the time, as alotof my friends are part of the Chosen drama group. but the service wasnt about entertainment, it was repentence and prayer for our nation.
They also gave out free books at the end, one of them is called Shaping History, and wow, its an incredible book on prayer and fasting. Now i finally understand fasting biggrin

God really spoke to me that day, I wish I could hear more about whats been going on afterwards, but im stuck at home.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:39 am
I also went to the call with some of the people from my church. ^^ I was even able to meet a guy that I hadn't seen for almost three years who lives at least two states away. @_@
(From the stage point of view, I was on the immediate left in the bleachers.)  

Vondra

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff