Faith Fairy

Crew

Blessed Fairy

9,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:50 am
There are many interpretations of the scriptures that bring different people to different conclusions about being saved and what is needed. Whatever you conclude, remember this:

God is real and He loves you.

He will burn away your sin before He brings you to his side in heaven (because He cannot stand evil of any kind in His presence) and yes, that part will probably hurt, and the more sinful you are the more it will probably hurt. But if in your heart you are His, then you WILL go to heaven. Even Mormons, if you look carefully, agree that all of God's people (including non-Mormons) go to heaven. They just describe several heavens (and I don't personally believe they're right about that, but that's a personal conclusion I've come to outside this discussion) and there are things they have to do to get into the one heaven they describe as best. My best friend is Mormon, and the only way we could visit during her mission was for me to learn about Mormonism, so I did. After all that, I do not believe in what they teach. Feel free to PM me about any questions you may have in that area. God bless!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:29 am
For what it's worth, I believe that if you believe that there is a God, and that his son is Jesus Christ, and that he died on the cross, rose again three days later to pay for your sins and give you eternal life, and you accept him into your life/heart, that you will have eternal life in heaven. (How's that for a run-on sentence xD)  

[~Jesus.Freak~]

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:24 pm
John 6:65 says also the exact same thing. its also good to read verses 44-66 and it makes more sense there.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff