Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Catgirl Fans United
if you turned into a catgirl what would you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackanese_neko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:30 pm
Shoot i would say "Meow..time to play around with cat boys."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:46 pm
cool, but look at the bad effect, scientists will hunt u down, people will make fun of u or will be scared of u. that why i perfer to be human that what make us so different. like u might have four ears cat and human i think those people must be freak, and cat tail coming out of ur butt, how will u poop?  

aneverendinglove

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:52 pm
Actually I would not be that freak by turning into a catgirl, I mean yeah I just changed both my species and gender but I think it is more than worth it! First thing I would do is play around with my new cute body, tail, and ears then I would hope my girl will stay with me, after that I would tell my friends and prove it is me, lastly I would look for others that had changed like me and maybe help the cutest take over the world! I already sleep alot...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:15 am
Salem Delgado
Actually I would not be that freak by turning into a catgirl, I mean yeah I just changed both my species and gender but I think it is more than worth it! First thing I would do is play around with my new cute body, tail, and ears then I would hope my girl will stay with me, after that I would tell my friends and prove it is me, lastly I would look for others that had changed like me and maybe help the cutest take over the world! I already sleep alot...

don't be stupid, boy this what you say but in the real thing happen ur parent won't even believe that you! The cutest now that is just cruel,what about the ugly girl huh, what will become of them and the fat one too please think about our real society, people do view u on your appearance. rofl  

aneverendinglove

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:53 pm
I can easily prove it is I by mentioning my own mindless banter, and my opinion of cute refers to looks and personality, despite how cheesy that sounds it is most certainly the truth! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:41 pm
one word catnip  

somonar

12,575 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Great Teacher Nekojin
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:56 pm
I would be a little worried because I am a male. And if I turned into a catgirl, I would think something was up  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:14 am
Weeeeelllll.... I'd strike a pose and go "Nya~" Lol. And then I'd go out in public like that without hiding my features cause I wear cat ears in public anyway lol. 4laugh  

MidNightAuthoress

Sailor Dragonair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:59 am
I don't know what would I do... think think think..... I know plays with yarn ball.  
Catgirl Fans United

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff