Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
I found out what God really is... Please Read! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~Jesus.Freak~]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:34 am
I don't agree, in fact, I think some Christian's lives are actually worse at times. Because they have to deal with the heat that the world brings on them for being Christian.

I forget the entire explanation, but I can ask my Youth Group leader, he's the one who told me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:03 pm
That is a crap attitude- "What did he do for me"-

Seriously, God doesn't do anything for anyone.

I consider him to be more of a judging mechanism, system, machine and process than an actual person.  

divineseraph

coheedXlicker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:32 am
SaintChaos
As Jesus states "I am who I am" he is loving and caring but DO NOT FORGET he is also a wrathful and jealous god.

the people you asked if they believed in god, just because they responded negatively doesn't mean they didn't believe in god. they might have but didn't want to admit.

the common problem with most people and most apostate Christians is that they blame god for their problems when in reality their problems is usually of their own fault OR its of those around them that influence them.

so if he pulled out a bloody scissors and has cuts on his arm, you can't blame god for that. he ACTIVELY chose to do that thing to his body. God doesn't "force" us to do those things. Its his own fault.

What I find ironic is that he stated "what did god ever do for me?" the first thing i can answer to that question is "he created you and gave you life, its your choice of what you want to do with it." and then id walk away.

i like that you say "DO NOT FORGET he is also a wrathful and jealous god" because well i aggre with that. Why would we fallow of his stupid rules if we did not fear him but on the point of people not saying they belive in God ... some do not want to say it , but there is also others who just do not belive in anything and can not wrap their minds of an invisble man floting in the sky controling eveything we do. i dont blame them for that some just do not understand God and do not belive in anyting.

"most apostate Christians is that they blame god for their problems when in reality their problems is usually of their own fault OR its of those around them that influence them."
why can't it be Gods falt? God makes mericals? why cant he make them for those who are struggling? How can God be all powerfull and eveything, be able to to eveything and anything, even make us.... so in theory he would be able to save us .. right ?

"so if he pulled out a bloody scissors and has cuts on his arm, you can't blame god for that. he ACTIVELY chose to do that thing to his body. God doesn't "force" us to do those things. Its his own fault."
those who cut and do self mulation have a chemical inblace inside of them or mostly because of bad things that affect them for the rest of their life.
the chrmical inblance would have at Gods falt since .. hmm i forget who it goes but it is some thing like " God knew you before you born.. God knew you in the womb" or something like i apologize that i am unable to dircetley quote the bible but it was aquote like that showing the God knew us before we were born and he makes us all so then ... he dose make people who cut because he places in the chemical inblane the causes them to do the things that they do. on the other hand when people cut is it because of tramatzing *i suck at spelling sry : P* but bad events that happen in peoples life like .. hmm idk like they got raped when they were young or abused or something like that. Though in thoses types of swiuations people should be saved by god but they are not/: so they end up cutting becuse God did not save them.

What I find ironic is that he stated "what did god ever do for me?" the first thing i can answer to that question is "he created you and gave you life, its your choice of what you want to do with it." and then id walk away
they just would have thought of you as an idiot because saying stuff like that to people who dont belive would have mead them want to question you. They dont belive that God made them and they dont belive that God gave them life so in saying somethign like that it would do nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:13 am
remusandsiriusrock
God really makes life generally more happy-feeling, doesn't He? That's one of the best things about Him.

There is really no way to describe God. There aren't enough words in all the languages of the world to be abke to descibe God accurately. He's indescribable! biggrin

The Bible tells us why that is; God is a Spirit.

Life and peace result from setting our mind on the things of the Spirit. When our mind is set on the Spirit, our outward activities are in agreement with our inner man and there is no discrepancy between us and God. He and we are at peace, not at enmity. The result is that we feel peaceful within.

When our mind is set on the flesh and the things of the flesh, the result is death, which causes us to feel separated from the enjoyment of God. We feel uneasy and deadened instead of peaceful and living. When we are minding the flesh and setting our mind on the things of the flesh, the sense of death should serve as a warning to us to be delivered from the flesh and live in the Spirit.

Setting the mind on the Spirit is the same as minding the fruit of the Spirit in Galatians 5:22.  

RatTurd

[The Looney Bin]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:44 pm
The dinosaurs are returning...

This is incredibly awfully put together.

Christianity is a faith, a faith that makes people feel more secure because they have something to look forward to after death.

This group of kids that you talked to doesn't have that to look forward to so they may be unhappy (partially) because of it. This doesn't mean that there's some god out there looking out for them and making them happy.

...and they want their oil back.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:32 am
TRUE DAT xd  

chicky overlord

gay cheerios09

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:46 pm
Well, kind of. The reason Christians generally have a better sense of direction in their life and always have some kind of happiness to fall back on is because of faith in general. Pretty much anything that you have real faith and trust in can make your life better and make you a more optimistic person. It's basically the same though for any benevolence based organized religion. But on the flip side, some people might call that weakness, relying too much in some deity who might not even exist. But you know what, I think that makes you stronger, being able to believe in something that doesn't have 100% scientific proof. Sociologically speaking, anyone who has something to believe in and have faith in is more evolved emotionally. It makes me not hate humanity as much.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:30 pm
How about this, though:

When people ask me about Faith (which is practically all the time; that's why I got so interested in finding a good answer) I tell them this:

I put my trust in God a long time ago. And since then, I have seen God work; things happen that I can't explain any other way.
That's why I still believe in him.  

Your_42nd_Ex

White Dog Poo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:51 am
Ok! Question did you continue to tell them about what God has done for them? I got the feeling reading it that is what they need befriend them. Show them the love of Christ.

Jesus DID NOT come for the rightous Or the healthy but for those who are sick hurting feeling worthless.

My life was one that i came from all that self hurt abuse alot of things. And I stand now a Person in christ who yes i have my past Struggles but i have peace and HOPE Through Jesus Christ not through my self Not through worldly things but through GOD!.

people do live a more joyfull life through Christ but We do alll have our struggles.  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff