Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Should God Bless America? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tubbyflip

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:42 pm
i think he should but i cant diside that though but he is blesing us right now we helped Israel and thats Gods faverit thing  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:58 pm
From my understanding, God does bless America.
God loves everyone he has created. No matter what religion or how much they love him, God loves them more than we could ever imagine. But to be with God, you have to love him in return, and you have to love Jesus and accept the sacrifice he gave.
I think that "God Bless America" is said and sang in the wrong way, though. I know from experience that when your singing God Bless America with your class (when we were allowed to do that rolleyes ) most people arnt thinking of God.
I think America is far away from God. I know theres the whole seperation of church and state thing...but sometimes it's a little too much. Congress can't have a plaque with the Ten Commandments because someone thinks its wrong.
Hm, but maybe I'm wrong about everything I just said?
I usually just sort of ramble on...

Ginger Snapple

Haven923

Aged Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:10 pm
Uhh....Is this a trick question lol ?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:28 pm
lol, I dont know about you, but Im not going to be the one to start telling God what I think he should and shouldnt do. If he wants to bless America then Praise God! If he doesnt want to, then Praise God anyway! I trust God to make the right decision.  

`Kel`

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces