Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
Let me play Yuuko for a sec...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have I sparked your interest?
  Yes... Let's read.
  What? Oh, sure.
  No not really.
  Huh? I saw a poll... and entered.
View Results

kettai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:46 am
Okay, here's how this is gonna go. You're walking through downtown wherever you are, when you start to think about your plans for tomorrow. Slowly, you start spacing out, thinking about your plans for the future. Suddenly, you come crashing back to reality when you run into a fence. You fall over, taken quite by suprise. As you look up, a beautiful cherry tree is blooming above you. You feel at peace. Your eyes follow the fence to a black gate. For some reason, you feel like walking inside. As you do, a woman turns around and looks at you. Without any reason, she asks you:

"What is your wish?"

So! What is your wish? (please, avoid materialism. No "I want a million dollars" or "a new laptop". The latter would be okay, but back it up really well. Also, keep it focused around you. No "I want to end world hunger" or "I want world peace" put some thought into it. ) You tell her... She says she will be able to grant it, but for a price. You tilt your head, confused. She says:

"With every wish, comes a price."

So, what are you willing to pay? (keep it real. If you say something like "I want to cure myself of ____ disease" don't say "I'll give you a rock." Again, avoid money, and delve deep inside yourself to find something important to you that you would have to give up.)

I hope I get some good answers, It seems interesting to me. If someon responds, I'll say mine. Until then...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:14 pm
Come on, someone has to be interested?  

kettai

kettai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:50 pm
Please? Someone he actually is deep? I'll set domokun on you if you don't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:37 pm
this could be a little fun! biggrin  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:03 pm
i'd ask for kurogane and his lackeys*HIS lackeys..? sweatdrop * to visit PERNEMENTALLY in this world. that way, ill be able to stalk him for real. and i can play hooky when school comes, skip out on my homework, refrain from having any social life whatsoever, and stalk him. and get killed by him. heart
...as for my price...
um..
ill give you my entire manga collection. i hold it most dear in this life. or i can give you my daddy's gold liquor....it really does gold in it, flaky bits with the wine. its very expensive. and i can send syaoran here to kidnap akira from CLAMP school dectectives and have him make you meals to eat. i think his skill rivals watanuki. but in a way, hes better, since hes actually willing to make stuff. hes really nice.
so send kurogane and them over here already. im waiting, dammit.
-sakura  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:55 pm
I want to live my dreams. to see other worlds. to have grand adventures and to be the center of a story. also to fall in love. and to have my friends beside me every step of the way! thats what i want.

i have no idea what to give. except for my silver locket which my best friend gave me. i cherish it and i have yet to take it off sice she moved. or maybe working for you like watanuki.  

X_Strawberry_heaven_X

Calliope Della Corte

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:09 am
I wish love. Real love, with a chivalrous, intelligent, well-rounded guy, and none of that one-sided or unrequited stuff.

For price...I think this wish would be really expensive, so I'd give Yuuko my purity and the little bit of innocence I still keep, that I defend like a bloodthirsty gurad dog. That's the only thing I can imagine fulfilling the price.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:31 am
well, i can't deside...ether i would want to live in my fantasy (a combination of all my favorite animes with a big spaceship and a shi...errr...crap load of weapons)...or...for something to work between me and Megan emo

As for the price...WHAT EVER THE HELL SHE WANTS!  

-Freya Nocturne-

2,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:40 am
give her some sake, duh. XDDD
-sakura  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:36 pm
I would like to visit another world!

(take me away~~)  

asparagusunited

clandestine sheep

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:21 pm
I would like to be sent to another world or dimension, honestly. Provided my friends are there with me. As for payment... It'd have to be something valuable to me! Probably an eye, as gross as that sounds. I consider my eyes to my most attractive feature and everyone loves them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:02 pm
My wish would be to travel to different worlds. I really don't have an idea what to give in return. I know it's going to be expensive.......I guess what ever she wants.  

Serene Rainstorm

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
The xxxHolic Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items