Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp

Back to Guilds

Friend codes, events, and Isabelle, oh my! 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Pocket Camp, ACPC 

Reply Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Guild Forum Thing
Who is your favorite villager/animal?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saekit

Peaceful Spirit

20,440 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:27 am
I like a few of them, currently the villager I want most in my camp is Fauna (not enough wood to make her stuff), but the one I just can't kick out is Lily, she's just too adorable heart 4laugh

Who can you just not kick out of your camp? Who do you want to desperately add to your camp, but just don't have enough materials for?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:17 pm
User Image
"I'd like... Snake to be added to the games!"
User Image
"A pink rabbit that's also a ninja... yes, please!"
User Image
"As for the animal that I would never kick out, it would definitely be Kid Cat. Can never have enough heroes in my camp, besides he just looks so cute and a little cool with his helmet."

Little Kay Faraday

6,150 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:37 am
Marshall is my favorite out of all of the games. I really hope they add him to Pocket Camp.

I also really like Fauna but haven't added her to my campsite yet. I've just been slow. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:04 pm
i'm with you i love lily so much i could never toss her out in the cold!! i also love rosie a lot and ketchup
i've been working my butt off to get stella to join, im just lacking the last 2 pieces  

sad hologram

Saekit

Peaceful Spirit

20,440 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:09 pm
Little Kay Faraday
User Image
"I'd like... Snake to be added to the games!"
User Image
"A pink rabbit that's also a ninja... yes, please!"
User Image
"As for the animal that I would never kick out, it would definitely b Kid Cat. Can never have enough heroes in my camp, besides he just looks so cute and a little cool with his helmet."

I agree, Kid Cat is pretty cute 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:12 pm
Marshall is my favorite out of all of the games. I really hope they add him to Pocket Camp.

I also really like Fauna but haven't added her to my campsite yet. I've just been slow. sweatdrop

Fauna's items require too much wood! Every time I try to save wood I end up using them to add someone else to my camp sweatdrop
Marshal is super cute, but I never got him in any of my animal crossing games.  

Saekit

Peaceful Spirit

20,440 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Saekit

Peaceful Spirit

20,440 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:13 pm
sad hologram
i'm with you i love lily so much i could never toss her out in the cold!! i also love rosie a lot and ketchup
i've been working my butt off to get stella to join, im just lacking the last 2 pieces

Yes! Stella is adorable!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:51 am
I hate kicking out animals, but at least you can get them back without a problem

so far, the ones I like that are in the app are Rosie, Goldie, Roscoe, Filbert, Kyle, Peanut, Bunnie, Crissy, Stella, Bluebear, Antonio, Alfonso, Lily, Kid Cat, Fauna, Beau, Ketchup, Hopkins, Cheri and Bitty  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

Professional Witch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:14 pm
Saekit

Fauna's items require too much wood! Every time I try to save wood I end up using them to add someone else to my camp sweatdrop
He was really hard to find without paying millions of bells. Back before you could use cards to just invite villagers to your town...I found somebody who had him in a cycle town and was giving away villagers for free. I don't play ACNL too much any more but he is always the villager who throws me a birthday party every year. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:41 pm
Saekit

He was really hard to find without paying millions of bells. Back before you could use cards to just invite villagers to your town...I found somebody who had him in a cycle town and was giving away villagers for free. I don't play ACNL too much any more but he is always the villager who throws me a birthday party every year. crying

Aw haha well hopefully they put him in pocket camp 3nodding  

Saekit

Peaceful Spirit

20,440 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

PrincessEv

Magical Hobo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:33 pm
Sandy has been my favorite since the original. I was thrilled when they added her back to the NL amiibo update and then in PC.

I would like to see Coco and Jeremiah added, but we'll see. I was happy when we got Bluebear!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:26 am
My favorite villager at the moment is Static, my most favorite one isn't in the game yet.  

Celestial Bunni

Sparkly Rabbit

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Guild Forum Thing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces