Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Brothers Forever (Tyranno and Reuben)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:22 am
This is a private RP between myself and Mythi Red Panda. Please DO NOT post without permission!

User Image

User Image

Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee | Mythi Red Panda's Teepee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:27 pm
The day had not gone according to plan. First, he had woken up late in the day. His plan was to be up bright and early so that he could help a neighbor remove some stubborn roots from his garden. Then, when he had arrived, he accidentally tripped on one of the few gardening tools that said neighbor was intending on using, effectively breaking the tools in question. His self-esteem sufficiently damaged, Tyranno had apologized profusely before dashing off to his home where the other could not see him weep.

Now, he was firmly tucked away on his side of the abode, tears streaming delicately down his ashen cheeks. "I wish I weren't so clumsy." He muttered through quiet, choked sobs. If anyone were to see him at this moment, he felt certain that name-calling would ensue. And boy had he had his share of that. As luck would have it... Tyranno's ear pricked forward at the sound of approaching hoofsteps. Who could that be? I thought everyone would be gone for the day... Quickly, he rubbed his eyes against his leg so that any remnants of tears would be wiped away. He just couldn't handle someone seeing him all downtrodden and saddened, especially if the one arriving happened to be a certain younger brother.

Mythi Red Panda

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers