Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:58 pm
This is a private roleplay between the following people and their soquili.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Astorias Teepee | Leena-Chans Teepee | Kayas Teepee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:31 pm
User ImageNow that he had gotten to know the newest and youngest member of their family he was curious to seek out his older sister. he hoped she was still in the immediate area where they had grown up as foals but it was also possible she had relocated. She had watched his sister and he on a few occasions and wondered if she had gotten the chance to meet their youngest sibling at all. Looking over at Atieno he smiled. "You'll love Eternal." He offered to her with a warm smile.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:16 pm
Atieno trotted cheerfully along her elder brother's side. Not only had she encountered one sibling, but he was now taking her to see another! She could not have hoped for anything better than this. One of her many dreams had been to visit with, learn about, and exchange stories with her other siblings. And now she was finally getting the chance to do that very thing.

Neon's stories had been so intriguing that she felt hers were boring in comparison. Nevertheless, he appeared interested in learning what he could of her and so she had shared everything she could recount. I wonder if Eternal Sonata shall be the same? Atieno pondered to herself. Giving a quick nod, she smiled brightly at Neon. "I'm sure I will if she is anything like you, Brother."

AstoriaFallen
Leena-chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eternal Sonata was a mare who was very closely bonded to her mother. Time and time again she stayed nearby to look after foals and new siblings. However, her own journeys had taken her away now and then so she didn't know her youngest newest kin. There was a pang of guilt and regret when she had heard that her family had grown while she was away and this is what had driven her to stay closer to home.

Sure enough, the mare was easily spotted near the area that carried Star Ocean's scent. Her muzzle was to the ground sniffing a tiny flower among the grass. Despite her unusual appearance, there was tranquil aura around Eternal as if the world itself eased around her. The one curious element to all around her was the loneliness as she was isolated.

This was a temporary state for the day it seemed as a soft breeze brought new essences to Eternal's attention. She raised her head and smiled warmly when her craven gaze came to spot a familiar face approaching. A surprised gasp escaped as her eyes drifted to an unfamiliar face walking beside him. They looked similar!

If any other soul had brought an unfamiliar face like this with them, she would have been nervous and waited patiently but Neon held her trust and she found herself walking up to the two. "Neon, it is so good to see you again." She beamed warmly to her younger brother. "Who is this with you?"

WC: 252

AstoriaFallen
Sorry this took so long to respond to! I am REALLY excited to get more rp in too for Eternal <3 Thankies for rping with me >w<

Kara Wolf Moon
I'm sorry I'm so slow! Thankies for rping with me!

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:52 am
User ImageAs the two trod along he smiled warmly and flicked his tail behind him. It wasn't long before a flash of white came into view and Eternal was approaching them, with a greeting of questions. He figured as much since he would have much done the same thing.

"It's wonderful to see you as well sister, this is Atieno, she's our youngest sister." He said introducing the younger mare to their horned sibling. It was interesting to see how there were unique differences between each of them even though they were all related. He found it fascinating but kept it to himself. "I just met her recently myself so I've been hoping to get her caught up with the rest of the family." He knew that many of them liked to travel so he was pleased to see that Eternal was still in a place that was easy to find if you knew where to look.

"How have you been?"

[Quote="Leena-chan]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:19 pm
I wonder what Eternal Sonata looks like? Neon looks a lot like Father. Perhaps she may as well? Atieno pondered silently to herself as she walked alongside Neon. The young mare had so many questions about her elder siblings. It was hard to imagine that she had never met any of them before her encounter with Neon. But, she was a rather late surprise, she had to admit. Her elder siblings had long since started their own journeys and left home before her birth. Finally meeting them, having the ability to ask questions, it was all so thrilling.

Her heart began to beat faster the more she thought on it. What should she ask first? Should she let Neon speak for her at first? Meeting Neon had been sheer happenstance. But, this time, it was a purposeful meeting of an elder sibling. Atieno found herself a mixture of nervous and excited all at once. Her suspense didn't have much time to fester, fortunately, as a white mare strode toward them. She spoke to Neon with a familiarity only a sibling could. Atieno could also see hints of Star Ocean in the other mare, which only served to confirm her assumption.

Atieno waited for introductions to be made. Inclining her head, she greeted, "Hello! I'm so happy to finally meet you!" She declared cheerfully with gusto, smiling brightly at Eternal Sonata.

AstoriaFallen
Just a heads-up, you accidentally put an "r" instead of a "y" in Kaya. Now I know why I haven't been getting the notices. lol
Leena-chan
No worries! I can be a bit slow with posting at times too. I've been wanting to have Atieno interact with her siblings so I'm thrilled to have the chance. Thank you for RPing with me as well!

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items