Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] No Sweeter Sweater (Amur x Boneberry Puff)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:28 pm
This is a private RP between myself and Phail Ninja. Please DO NOT post without permission!

User Image

User Image

Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee | Phail Ninja's Teepee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:04 pm
Today was a beautiful day. The sun hung high in the sky, beaming its warmth over the Kawani lands. Its radiant rays of light glistened on freshly fallen snow. Shimmering sparkles of sun danced about. Truly a sight to behold. “This is just what was needed.” Boneberry Puff drew in a deep breath of the cold air before releasing it all at once. A faint cloud jutted from his mouth thanks to the cold. “Salem is really missing out on this. I told him that he should’ve come with me. But, no, he had to stay behind and help mother with the gardening.” The mostly cream Usdia snorted and shook his head. “Bet he’s rethinking that now.”

He prodded on through the snow, pouncing from one spot to the next in merriment. Anybody who might catch him in passing would assume he was talking to a small Familiar or a friend unseen. That was not the case, though. Boneberry simply enjoyed talking aloud. It made the time pass by faster while also helping him to concentrate. Speaking helped him work through his thoughts by hearing them, thus giving him focus and clarity. Granted, he was also full of sass and sarcasm, and he never missed an opportunity to utilize that. If his bonded had been with him, one could rest assured that the two would be trading barbs back and forth without pause. It was how they came to be bonded in the first place. But that was neither here nor there.

As it stood, Boneberry was on his way to the gather an herb. His mother had recently been told of this special herb that only grew in certain places. It was said to be immensely powerful, and extremely stunning. Booberry thought it might add a nice touch to her current assortment of flowers, herbs, and shrubs. She couldn’t attend to the matter herself due to needing to tend the garden. Thus, Boneberry had been roped into the journey. Not that he minded all that much. Besides, as luck would have it, one of the places spoken about was not but a day or two journey from his home. He could be there and back inside of a week, exchanging jabs with Salem and spending time with the family.

“Now let’s see.” The Usdia paused to take note of his surroundings. Reaching around, he used his teeth to tug at the small satchel that hung along his back. He pulled it around to where he could get one of his clawed feet inside, rummaging around until he found a rolled-up piece of parchment. Boneberry unfurled it to reveal a rough map of where he needed to go. “Yep, not much longer now.” He gave a nod as he mentally marked his current location on the map. “Just a few more hours. I can pick the flower, play in the snow for a bit, and then head back home. Nothing to it.” A grin on his face, he clumsily rolled the parchment and packed it into the satchel, starting off once more. “I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts, deedly-dee. There they are a standing in a row...” He sang at the top of his lungs without a care in the world, launching himself from one snowdrift to another in a game.

Phail Ninja

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers