Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
So.. I have something to tell you. ( Questrille x Zorion)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:01 am
This is a rp between Cheyriddle4 and SwordOfTheDarkOnes  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:39 am
User Image

Standing on the hill silently. He glances around rather nervous as he shifts his weight from one side to another. He is so nervous as he knows he needs to tell him mate Zorion the news of the fact they will be parents. Tsukiko had told him that she is pregnant earlier. The night that they shared.. That Zorion knows about... That made it so that Tsukiko could surrogate for them. So that he and Zorion had children to raise.. Well.. no.. That was the wrong order.. They had all three talked about things. Tsukiko was kind enough to offer to surrogate for them. And now it is happening. He will be having kids..From his bloodline.. The thought both makes him excited and a bit nervous. Will the kids be the same as raising Nevaeh and Questora? He has no clue..

The weather is fairly nice.. The temperature has been cooling down and the leaves on the tree's have just started to turn. Autumn is officially here and it isn't going away. The breeze blows through his mane and he spots his mate entering the glen. The smaller male unknowing that they are going to be fathers again soon. Taking a few moments to himself. He contemplates whether this is the right time to tell him or not. Yet the answer is clear and he starts to make his way down the hill. Picking his way carefully as to not step into any unexpected gopher holes and the likes.

As he starts to near his mate. He can't help but to feel super nervous. There are butterflies in his stomach and his ears keep flicking back and forth. Why is he so nervous? It's because this is different... These kids.. they didn't find them.. They are actually going to be born with them there... and they will be related to him..It feels odd... He steps alongside Zorion and looks over to him. Then clears his throat.

"Zori.. I think we have something to discuss.. It's important love." His eyes are serious and for the first time in his life.. He feels like he wants to flee a situation.. But he can't. This is too important. For both of them. It will change their family to add more kids.. Their two kids will have siblings.. Oh goodness. They will need to be told too.. And Nevaeh still isn't home. He knows that Zori has been worrying about her.. In truth he has been worried about Nevaeh too. He hopes that she comes home soon. It would ease both of their minds knowing she is safe. But for now all they can do is wait.

He moves quickly ahead and turns around so that he is facing Zorion. He is sure by now the other would have noticed his nervousness." Soo.. Umm... I just talked with Tsu.. " He shifts his weight again." She's pregnant.. " Unsure of how his love would react. He waits. Skin twitching from nerves.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:31 pm
Cheyriddle4

User Image

The slender stallion had been enjoying his day. Thus far a few new butterflies had appeared among his old friends. He was a tad saddened by the thought that he was losing them, but that was natural. He hummed softly as he went about just thinking. Wondering what he would get to do with Quest today. Speaking of which he was excited to see his mate approach him. Blinking at the others apparent nerves he tilted his head. "Alright, my heart." he said. Then waited for it...

Oh. That was not what he was expecting. Babies...Tuski was pregnant...oh...OH!!! Quest would watch as the smaller stallion seemed to start to bounce. "We're going to have babies!!!" he let out a series of happy neighs and winnies as he nuzzled his beloved. "This is fantastic!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:19 am
Questrille looks at his mate. Unsure of how the other will react to this news. The other slows to a stop as he waited for the news then it took a few moments for it to really sink in. Yet when the other gets excited and starts to bounce. That is what relaxes him. He knows Zori isn't upset. Though they had planned this the three of them.. But he still worried.. It is one thing to speak and try it.. It's another when it actually happens. He gives a small smile.

"Yes we are having kids. It's good.." He leans into his mate and just basks in his presence." I was worried.. I didn't expect to feel this nervous about it.." He looks down." I know it is silly. We raised two kids already.. but.. this.. feels different.. odd. Probably cause it was awkward. But it granted us children." He nuzzles Zori and moves to move a bit of his hair to the side as it was in the way." I see there are some new butterflies today."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:13 pm
Cheyriddle4

Zorion giggled as he nuzzled into the other. He looked up, while he was sort of...jealous that he couldn't give Questrille offspring, yet the other did indeed go with another to provide what he lacked. He wasn't about to let himself get distracted and upset over something he approved. There was no backing out of it now...these baskets were there. He did still as his thoughts started to whirl as he slowed to a stop. Shaking himself out of it the smaller male nosed Questrille. "Their going to be amazing..."

He glanced around to his mane. "Yes...I figure that some of the older ones have died off. The newer ones are rather vibrant aren't they?" he giggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:23 am
Questrille leans into the other slightly as the other nuzzles him. He knows that the fact that the other couldn't physically give him children hurts him. Even though this plan was approved by them all. He still feels guilty over it. He keeps a close eye on the other. Looking for any signs that the other might be upset. " They will be. Cause they are our children."

He smiles at the butterflies." Yes they do seem vibrant." He chuckles and nuzzles the other gently.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:54 pm
Cheyriddle4

Zorion sensed that the other was wary. Smiling softly he nuzzled the other lovingly, adding a affectionate n** to the other as well. "Your worried about something. You get these cute little wrinkles on your nose when you worry."

He glanced over at the glen. "I can't wait to meet them..." he leaned on the other. "Just do me a favor...next time..." he blushed a little. "Spend the night with me. You didn't do that after your night with Tuski." he didn't like to guilt trip the other but it was something that sorta bothered him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:00 pm
Questrille looks over at him as he is nipped. Giving a quizzical look. He frowns and shakes his head. Trying to remove the so called wrinkles. " I am worried.." He looks at the other and sighs.. He listens and looks at him. " If there is a next time.. Which I don't think will be for a while.." He closes his eyes." I felt lower than dirt..Dirty.. Even though we talked about it. I felt like I was the lowest of the low.. I didn't like the feeling Zori.. And I was ashamed..Even with the discussion... The planning.. Nothing prepared for those feelings.." He looks at him seriously.

"I didn't think I could bring myself to face you.. knowing what happened. It was harder than I thought it would be.. In the emotional sense." He shakes his mane and looks at him. " So I am not too sure on what will happen in the future but for now. Let's enjoy these children when they come."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:36 am
Cheyriddle4

There was a moment of pause from the smaller stallion, then Zori slipped under Quest's neck. It was something of a talent they had perfected. He knew how they fit without bumping the other with his antlers. He hummed softly. "Rather than think further on that guild trip I just sent you on. Sorry, Love."

He drew as close to the other stallion as possible. "Lets think on how these little ones will grow up. We'll keep them here in the grove. Its safe...protected...Valerius assured me of that." he thought a little more. "They'll need playmates right? Think Tora will be up for that?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games