Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] New Kitty Playdate (Katida, Catnip, & Chamomile)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image

This place was warm, but a nice cool breeze came off of the water that was nearby. The clear deep blue sky above was amazing to look at. And the clouds formed all kinds of shapes as they slowly danced across the sky. Even the grass on the ground and the leaves in the trees seemed to be more green than usual. It was a stunning day all around! The perfect day for any cat like Katida to enjoy a nice roll around in the fresh sweet grass. As the mare came back from her back onto her side, she took a nice long breath of fresh air. It was amazing. There was really nothing in the world she loved better than days like this. Days where she was able to just enjoy herself.

As she looked off over the small river of water leading into a small lake, her little mouse friend can up onto her side. She smiled at him as he squeaked at her lightly. The small mouse was a silly thing. He wanted Katida to get up off the ground and stop acting like she was. The request was rather stern, but she wasn't good at listening. Or at least not to her mouse friend. It seemed rather rude, sure. But he just liked to be a spoil sport sometimes. Plus he wanted her to get up just so that they could go into the water instead.

Getting up onto her feet she took a good shake to get the dirt and grass off of her fur. Then decided to take the advice of the mouse. What did she have to lose after all? The mouse hopped right up onto her leg and climbed up to her head to wait for the water to come. Slowly Katida started to submerge herself, the mouse on her back skittering all over her body. The water was cold to the touch, but it wasn't something she couldn't handle.

The water came right up to her chest, splashing lightly against her back. The mouse came down from her head to the water level, he wanted to enjoy it as well. Katida giggled as she watched him jump right into the water from off of her back. It was silly of him to not simply get into the water on his own if he wanted to, but she understood that he wanted her near just in case something was going to happen. Never knew when a fish might get hungry or a stray current would come and take away something so small after all.

Katida walked a few small circles around where the mouse was swimming, dipping her head down into the water and drinking it up. The water tasted almost sweet. It was strange really, but she enjoyed it. There was no way one couldn't enjoy the nice water. Slowly she started her walk back to the shore, the mouse working his little legs to grab onto her before she got too far ahead of him. She smiled at the little mouse as she made her way back to the shore.

"This is sure to be a wonderful day!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Water lapped softly over the tops of two floating objects as they drifted along in the chilly waters.
They came from who knows where and how did they end up in the water?
What a predicament.
They were orange and black and white and looked quite out of place here in the water.

A breeze shifted the water and pushed them toward the shore where they soon sat precariously, threatening to be pulled out once more with each lap of the waves.

But it was not the strange objects that were of most curiosity - it was their contents.

Within the baskets slumbered two very small creatures who had yet to greet the world.

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:25 pm
User Image

Katida was enjoying her day for sure. The water was simply wonderful! What else could one ask really? though it would be out of character for an actual cat to love water... Katida decided it was much better to simply ignore that fact all together.

Just as she dipped her head down into the water again, she saw them. Small little things... In colors much unlike her own. Slowly she waded through the water toward them. As she got closer, the little things became baskets!

"Oh my... What are you doing here?"

Carefully the mare helped the little baskets out of the water and onto the shore. She was almost sure that these must be babies. Though it was strange to see them in such a place to say the least. She tilted her head a bit curiously. Really where would these little things have come from? Stamping her hoof down rather hard, Katida made a decision. Until it could be placed where they came from, they would be in her care. She would help them grow, whatever they were.

"Alright little things... Let's get you someplace warm to dry and rest." Turning around and taking in her surroundings, she decided on a rather large leaf and vine combination to get the baskets to stay together. Ever so gently she got them onto her back with her new invention. "This will certainly make things a bit easier!" She cheerfully started heading away from the water, her mouse friend trailing behind her as she went. "I'll be sure to find us a nice sunny and warm place to stay. I'm sure you need to dry out."

Carefully and swiftly, she made her way to a rather large clearing. Slowly she came down to her knees and laid on her side, bring the baskets in front of her in the large sunbeam. "This is the perfect place to lay. Plenty of sun and lush green grass to relax in." She smiled at the little baskets, even if they couldn't see her or understand her, it still seemed the right thing to do. Talking to them she meant. Talking to them felt right. She was sure that the little things inside the baskets would understand.

As Katida smiled down at the small baskets, she wondered what would be inside of them. What kind of thing would possibly be hiding in there. She was almost positive that it would be another Soquili of some kind... But what? Really it could be anything as far as she could tell. Though they seemed related at least. Probably siblings. She wondered to herself if they had any other siblings. Or what their parents might look like. Maybe their parents even looked like her. They had the same kind of colors after all. Though they didn't have her dynamic stripes.

Katida chuckled to herself lightly. "Clearly it doesn't matter much that you don't have the same stripes as myself. You aren't my babies directly after all." She smiled a bit as she remembered her own children. "It will be exciting to see what you look like though... And I will raise you as my own happily if you will have me little ones."

Smiling, Katida settled her head down to stare at the twin baskets in the sun beam.

Mewsings of An Angel

Okay! So... I hope you wanna continue this :'D I'll be more on top of my RPs as of right now... Need to make sure I actually get things tagged....

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games