Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:54 pm
User Image

Ziriel was walking around their little spot as he wanted to make sure that it was safe and to Shadena's liking. Lately she had been acting.. odd.. And it wasn't going amiss. He had taken note of the difference, but for the life of him he hasn't been able to figure out what is going on. To say he isn't the brightest crayon in the box would be an understatement.

Stopping when he is satisfied Ziriel trots over to Shadena. He nuzzles her gently with a fond look." Do you feel well sweetheart?" He waits with slight nervousness. Unsure of how she is going to react. He has grown to walk on eggshells around her as he isn't sure how to act. He doesn't want to get nipped or scolded at.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:31 pm
User Image

Irritation clouded the dark mare's face as Ziriel asked his question. It was the same question he asked at least 10 times a day for the past week. But she knew he was just concerned for her.

Lately, she had felt uncomfortable in her own skin - on top of her stomach being as sour as rotten apples. She let out a grumble as a reply, rolling her bright eyes before she folded her legs slowly beneath her and lazily flopped onto the ground. The crushed grass exuded a sweet, clean aroma and she breathed it in pleasantly.

"Zir... I am fine. For the millionth time." She said, gnashing her teeth minutely. She adored her mate - he had been her bright light in the shadows and had taken her away from her loneliness. She looked up at him and smiled forcibly. "My stomach is just incredibly upset. Maybe that patch of grass I ate upon was bad." She said, shaking her head.

Shadena's stomach suddenly let out a loud growl, causing the flustered mare to giggle quietly and snort. "....maybe not as upset as I thought. I'm feeling... very famished."  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:41 pm
Ziriel listens to her and can tell by her body language that she is irritated. He gives a nod." Okay..I apologize.. I just have noticed that of late you have been acting differently.. I have been worried.. I shall not ask that question anymore.." He looks around at the grass around them."There is plenty of grass around... Perhaps there is a patch that is satisfactory."

He looks at Ambrose and then at Shadena. " Should I bring you some grass? Or should I just leave you alone? I know I must be annoying you love." He watches as his goat familiar grazes towards the smaller grasses. His brows furrow as he thinks. What can he do to help improve Shadena's mood? He just wants to help her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:33 am
Shadena shook her head lightly, noting Ziriel's almost flustered behavior. Oh how she loved her non-confrontational beloved. He always aimed to please, even when she had a dour attitude. She smiled up at him and tried to show her more pleasant side.

He was a gracious love and had made her happy. And it was only the last week or so, everything just made her want to kick him square in the head. She would never imagine doing that! But the mental picture and bare thought filled her with pleasant amusement and grimace in horror at her own thought process. It actually made her relatively worried.

She closed her eyes and breathed, her stomach cramping in an unpleasant way, a hiss of discomfort causing her to clench her teeth. And then, another sensation, a small one - a very strange one. One that made her eyes open quickly and her cause Shadena's head to quirk to the side in confusion.

There it was again!

She stared at the ground, eyes narrowing as she concentrated. A cramping pain - then the strange sensation.

No....

It couldn't be.

After a moment of silence, she answered him. "No. No. Come. Lay with me for a moment, my love?"  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:06 am
Ziriel watches her slightly before moving to go graze. When he hears the request. He looks back at her and moves towards her before moving to settle down beside her. Their side pressed gently against each other. He places some of the long grass he had gathered in front of her to munch on if needed. He knows he isn't that confrontational. Though he has no doubt if the situation came he would protect them. Yet... such danger hasn't presented itself.

He nuzzles her gently before resting fully with her." You had such a focused look on your face earlier.. Did you find out something or was it just hunger?" He doesn't want to pry too much. He knows he must be getting annoying. After all, she has scolded him before. Even earlier today. She is his mate and he doesn't want to upset her. His gaze turns to his familiar as the goat grazes.

" Don't wander too far Ambrose." With that said he focuses on Shadena again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:33 pm
The mare sighs heavily as Ziriel settled beside her, and she could not resist leaning against his large side, her head resting against his neck. His scales scratched against her slightly as he settled to sit still. His deep blue eyes met hers, and she felt her heart flutter as it did at any time he would look at her with that sweetly concerned expression.

She bit her lip lightly, wondering how he might take the news she would present to him.

Though... they had been trying a very long time. A family.... children to love. Oh my... Just the thought excited her, and her stomach clenched uncomfortably.

She finally smiled slightly, a little goofy look that quirked her lips in a comical way as her agitated energy began to form her delivery of the news.

Finally, she spoke, looking at the grass in front of her as she began, "Well... I have a story to tell you, and I had to think of it!" She said, letting out the smallest giggle.

"Once upon a time, there was a Lady bird and a Manly bird who loved each other very very much. But their nest felt empty. Manly bird tried to decorate and fill the emptiness, but it just was never enough. Even adding pretty flowers and feathers just didn't feel quite right. Lady bird was anxious, and when Manly bird ventured out to gather pretty things, she was always alone.

One day, a fairy visited the lady bird while Manly bird was away and saw the sadness and loneliness and spoke, 'Why are you so sad, Lady bird? Your nest is so beautiful!' Lady bird shook her head and sighed, 'It just doesn't feel complete. I am ever so lonely when he is away.' The fairy thought for a long time and then the thought him it! 'What if you had little ones to brighten your nest and keep you company?' The lady bird considered this with excitement. It was no secret that they had wanted children, but in the years since they had become mates, no children had blessed them.

The fairy tittered and smiled, 'Wish very hard tonight upon the stars above, and your wish will come true.' With that, the fairy took it's leave.

That night, Lady bird prayed very very hard, willing luck and the spirits to be with her. The next morning, her nest felt strangely full and lady bird was shocked to see little eggs now rested in her nest.

She would soon no longer be a lady bird, she would be a mama bird! And her handsome manly bird would be a papa bird!"  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:47 pm
Ziriel can't help but let out a soft sigh of happiness as his love rests against him. His eyes fill with curiosity." A story? What is this story?" His brows furrow slightly as he has no clue how this story will affect him. Though he patiently waits and listens. It slowly dawns on him what it is about and his eyes widen with shock..He watches her wordlessly as she continues to tell the story. When she is finished he shakes himself out of it and lets out a breath he hadn't known he was holding.

"Shadena... You mean...We?... W-We're expecting? Really?"

A nervous yet joyful look comes across him as butterflies tremble in his belly. With how long they have been trying. This could be the biggest and the most life changing news that he would have been given. Other than Shadena agreeing to be his lifemate. But this... this is huge! And.. the more he thinks of it.. The more it makes sense about why Shadena has been acting so strange lately.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games