Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
yugioh is trash atm tbh Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:13 pm
Super Milk Boy
ASAP WAP
Super Milk Boy
ASAP WAP
meta always been a** tbh
but Pepe is running this show now lmao

current meta is whoever goes first and sets up wins
this is exactly what i mean: if you don't otk or stop your opponent from playing yugioh within the first couple of turns, then it's over. some things are just too out of control; the new monarchs might as well just be the new perfect circle lol

those are annoying too Monarchs are also first turn win
you play DN?
LMAO THE NEW BANLIST RIP PEPE
i don't play as much as i used to.

It's actually surprising to see Konami do something like this. I'm surprised at the adjusted list thing, I hope DN implements it as an option for Advanced duels or straight up applies it as part of the Advanced Format. Either way would be fine with me.

I'm the same way. I used to play a lot, but as of this format, I haven't played much at all. Honestly I've played so little during this format that I didn't know that the changes killed PEPE like you've stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:33 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Super Milk Boy
ASAP WAP
Super Milk Boy
ASAP WAP
meta always been a** tbh

this is exactly what i mean: if you don't otk or stop your opponent from playing yugioh within the first couple of turns, then it's over. some things are just too out of control; the new monarchs might as well just be the new perfect circle lol

you play DN?

It's actually surprising to see Konami do something like this. I'm surprised at the adjusted list thing, I hope DN implements it as an option for Advanced duels or straight up applies it as part of the Advanced Format. Either way would be fine with me.

I'm the same way. I used to play a lot, but as of this format, I haven't played much at all. Honestly I've played so little during this format that I didn't know that the changes killed PEPE like you've stated.
they do; now all i'm worrying about is monarchs. at least they're not as cancerous as pepe. they have a really linear play style that should in theory be simple to play around.  

norIeras

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:19 pm
Super Milk Boy
Kor Saiyajinkami
Super Milk Boy
ASAP WAP
Super Milk Boy
ASAP WAP
meta always been a** tbh

you play DN?

they do; now all i'm worrying about is monarchs. at least they're not as cancerous as pepe. they have a really linear play style that should in theory be simple to play around.

Yeah Mask of Restrict rapes the Monarchs. It also hurts Majespecters and Kaijus too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:37 am
does anybody have New Blue-Eyes Deck recipe?  

The Booty Gang Captain

Ruthless Grabber

5,525 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

norIeras

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:19 am
ASAP WAP
skip to 5:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_58i4MgIss  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:37 pm
Super Milk Boy
ASAP WAP
skip to 5:50
]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_58i4MgIss

i just teched Felgrand and Arkbrave into the deck and tweaked it a lil  

The Booty Gang Captain

Ruthless Grabber

5,525 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

di3_romantic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:17 am
Yugioh just not the same anymore. I try substituting it for vanguard and for a while it worked, but recently. I have fought decks in that genre of card games... that I can't even beat due to lacking the expense to buy the cards to keep up with the revolution of gaming.
[ Welll I can buy it, but I'm not stupid anymore to spend 30 dollars on one cards anymore. Payed too much money on cards for yugioh.. only to get ban.]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:56 pm
di3_romantic
Yugioh just not the same anymore. I try substituting it for vanguard and for a while it worked, but recently. I have fought decks in that genre of card games... that I can't even beat due to lacking the expense to buy the cards to keep up with the revolution of gaming.
[ Welll I can buy it, but I'm not stupid anymore to spend 30 dollars on one cards anymore. Payed too much money on cards for yugioh.. only to get ban.]
this is why there are things like DN and YGOPRO. at least yugioh is a game where you can get your money back in a tournament setting unlike card games such as Weiss Schwarz where there is no monetary incentive to play unless you vend. the ygo secondary market is also really fluid and adjusts according to the banlist. if you play your cards right, pun intended, you could be making a lot of money. that said, most card games are pay to play with the exception of games like hearthstone but even then microtransactions play a big role in determining how well you'll be able to win consistently. if there were free digital alternatives for every tabletop game out there, they would eventually die off due to lack of funds to produce newer and better product. games evolve, especially ones that are competitive. if they ever stayed the same, they would grow stale and die.  

norIeras

Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces