Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:12 am
Points Change Announcement!!

The following has been edited on the front page for earning points and point-loss over time. THIS IS NO LONGER THE CASE! The point system has been made much easier and less of a hassle updating kin tags on the front page! Everyone has been reset to 1, and points will now climb over time to determine profession Officer ranks!

Quote:
"There is no point deduction in the tribe. What will happen is you will simply remain at your point level, which is a start at 1. Everyone will then gradually be able to rack up points based on RP, and those who are at the highest point value in their profession are their profession's Officers. An Officer is simply one who is in charge, and can now give orders, and can deliberate directly with Revenge Taken or On Your Behalf as a kind of manager or boss. This means Layabouts are made a "1" and stay so in their "profession." That's it. They do not gain points in RP; they are for characters who want to belong without the hassle of RP time; that's about all! ⊗

• [SOLO] RP ~ 1 Point ⊗
• [PRP] RP ~ 3 Points ⊗
• [ORP] RP ~ 5 Points ⊗
• [COMPLETE] RP ~ 10 Points ⊗

Each family member keeps track of their own points, and then links that said RP into the thread for records. Points will be racked up and accounted for, building your standing. The hierarchy is that those with the most point sin their professions are now Officers to Revenge Taken and On Your Behalf; you are free to give orders in your profession to take some of the load off of the leader's work while they handle some more serious business with other tribe rivals and dangers. ⊗

But you can be dethroned! If someone else in your profession becomes more active than you and RP points start to rack up higher than yours, they now become Officer! Being an Officer is not permanent, and is not represented by any badge thus far. Kin with tied points are both Officers, so that means two points of powerplay! Have fun! ⊗"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:13 am
Chibi_Kokoro143
★ I'M • A P P L Y I N G ★

• Kin Name: Snapping Crocodile
• Your Specialization: Snapping Crocodile...isn't the smartest kin in the bunch. Simple minded, he thought he could make friends. As days, months, and years gone by with no single friend, He became angry and fustrated with the loneliness. So he snapped. With brute force he can take and give and take a beating...and he loves it. It is the only thing he knows and understands and so, it gives him great pleasure.
• Best Heist/Murder:Asked a kin to be my friend, he didn't want to. Got angry so I smashed a tree down...right on top of him.
• Why Join?: No friends or family. Just...want to be somewhere where I belong. If I can smash things, it's all good
• Special Notes: My first kin and I never really rped him. Now I think I found his calling.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ★ RP • R E P L Y ~ A C C E P T E D ★

On Your Behalf smiled widely. Finally, their first fighter. He took in his story and chewed on its simplicity. This wouldn't be hard at all; simply bark a command that someone needed a good one-two, and it would be done. And enjoyed, as well. No sense having a family if no one wanted to be there... He nodded his approval and then snorted happily. " You'd make a great Thug, you would. Since hitting things is a simple pleasure of yours, I think it'd suit you, too. You can accompany Joyous Twilight on any runs she has that may require some... persuasion, or you can join Slit as a backup guard in case one of his stealth missions is botched. I'm sure there will be several periods wherein you'll be needed as muscle. If ever you feel you would like to swap positions, all you need do is ask," he smiled sinisterly.

OOC Note: Tag added! All tags have been updated!  

Pigxels

Ghost

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:30 am
JesterJynk

Snapping Crocodile smiled a tooth grin at On Your Behalf. "Finally. Feel so welcomed, nice changed." He looked around his new home, he may not be smart and he doesn't really know On Your Behalf but he knows enough that this wasn't someone to cross and if you don't, you were welcomed and watched out for. Finally, a place for him to be himself and feel welcomed doing so. He felt elated. "As long as I get to fight, I'm good."

OOC: I'm so happy! Finally, I felt in a rut when I received Snapping Crocodile, my first kin. But now Im happy he has a home and purpose  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          Just an activity bump; WHISPERS is over a year old now yaaaay!

I kicked Spark off the list; it didn't fit anymore. Also removed "Friends" from the Enemies section because.... why would any of us have friends that's why we're together in the first place. lol

OKAY. Now I guess I'll start questing a set of event kin throughout 2017. .D

Pigxels

Ghost

Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas