Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Short... and Sweet? [Saya/Tor]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:43 am
Tapping her lips thoughtfully, Sayael examined the tree outside in curiosity, then back to her own branches. Then... back to the tree, and then back to her branches.

A sigh was uttered as she prodded one of her fruits, looking rather unhappy. They weren't growing as plentiful as she'd liked, which meant that she wasn't getting the nutrition she needed... which meant that she needed to eat at different places and stop wasting time.

Deciding to do just that, the faerie moved forward only to trip on something, righting herself and glaring down at whatever object had been there.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Here you go~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:31 am
Kanth

Torsten was again napping in an odd place. He really needed to fix that. As the small dragon slept Saya tripped over him earning her a high pitched squeak before the small thing rolled up with a reptilian hiss. Seeing it was a ghoul he straightened with a hurried apology. "i'm sorry...i wasn't watching where i slept. My apologies for disturbing your walk ma'am."

Sometimes, it was a pain to be polite.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:51 am
How DARE she get hissed at!? Saya straightened up herself and brushed herself off, giving a toothy grimace at the lower beast before her. "You'd best apologize. This is my favorite dress, after all." Making a show of brushing herself off more, she leaned down slightly and shoved her finger against his forehead. "Just who do ye think ye are, pipsqueak!?" Her voice lilted towards an accent, faint but still there.

The more moments passed, the more she looked less and less like a happy lady.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
I love him alreeeady~ and it's okay if he hates her, she's not very nice owo Marosa makes up for her (lack of) manners if you want an after rp with him XD heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:24 am
Kanth
Yes after RP with him xD Tor's is just like..."omg...no..."

The small dragon blinked. His tail flattened the instant she touched him without prompt, request or even a warning. He felt his lighting crackle along his fingertips. Nope. No matter how angry he got, this ghoul wasn't worth wasting energy on. He refrained from yelling but did attempt to smooth things over.

"Ma'am. I've apologized to you already. I don't think I can further explain myself beyond your lack of attention to where your walking." he said with a indifferent expression, Screw the rules his Mother taught him. This ghoul was convincing him he should just stick to Mellow and no one else.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:27 am
Sayael's lip curled ever upward in a sneer, but she breathed in and controlled her temper, when she really wanted to throttle this one and ask him who he thought he was. Wasn't she here to make friends, after all?

"There, there," The sugar faerie murmured softly as she patted the dragon's head quite haphazardly, very glad that she wore gloves so that she didn't have to touch a lesser creature. At least, not one up to her standards.

"What's your name?" She asked, raising an eyebrow as she attempted to keep calm and survey the situation. Not getting angry and making friends was her goal, after all. Well... not friends, but more like allies.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
late reply SO SORRY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:33 am
Kanth
@@ RL needs to take a chill pill for me...

Torsten felt his inner dragon twitch at the head pat. He wasn't a child! Calmly using the back of his hand to push her hand away he spoke evenly. "My name is Torsten Raijinn. Only child to the Raijinn Dragon Clan Leaders. And may i have the...pleasure of knowing yours?"

He might as well ask, then find Mellow to get the bad taste outta his mouth that this ghoul was surely going to leave him with. Smiling outwardly he inwardly was plotting several methods of revenge. One which involved a pidegon, perhaps a mini pet to leave her a present on her roots. Something of that nature. He waited to hear how she would reply. He had a hunch she was just as disagreeable as her actions led him to believe.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:59 am
Raising an eyebrow, Sayael smiled.

"Only child? Doesn't that get lonely?" Her smile widened, and she refused to acknowledge the traitorous thoughts that wanted to bring her mood down. She wasn't listening to them at the moment.

"Oi'm Sayael. Child of a Faerie Serf." She wasn't sure if the title would have much meaning for the dragon, but since he stated his title... why not state hers as well? Tit for tat, as it were.

Luckily for him, she withdrew her hand, not looking like she was going to touch him again.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
META'S OVERRRR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:25 am
Kanth
Yes >3

Torsten shrugged. "For the most part yes. I don't let that get to me. I'm suppose to take over for Father one day. Maybe add more mix into the family line if I find the right dragon..." he wasn't going to bear all for this female. He felt as if he had already made his choice...his mind drifting to Mellow for a moment...shaking his head slightly he looked up at the ghoul.

"And you?" he was glad for her distance.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:02 am
Ah. It looked like she had misjudged the situation.

"Oi'm very sorry. Oi really did nae mean any disrespect." She tapped her lips thoughtfully, now interested in a rogue thought that slid into her mind.

"What would your family think... if you didn't find a dragon? What if it was someone that wasn't a dragon?" Sayael's gaze was keen and cool, and there was definite interest in her eyes - no longer teasing.

For the moment, she left off about her life... if he really wanted to know, she would tell him. It was only fair.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff