Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Shorties of Amity (Matty and Torsten)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:17 pm
It wasn't completely uncommon for Mathias to be wandering the halls of Amity. Despite being fairly surly and antisocial most of the time, the not-so-young-anymore wolpertinger boil did have classes to attend, or library trips to make, and it was on one such occasion that he ran into a dragon boil, one who was actually at eye level, one who was, thankfully, not female.

Mathias was prepared to completely ignore the other boil and go about his own business, but something about him made him stop and reconsider. He had not seen this particular boil around before, and he looked rather, well, lost for a lack of a better word. The wolpertinger wondered if he was quite new, but then realized there was no sense in just wondering when he could just simply ask instead.

"Hey." He locked dark red eyes on the boil, and frowned. "Are you new? Are you needing help vith anything? You do not look as if you are knowing vhere you are." He stated.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:40 am
It wasn't that he was lost, he just wasn't whee he was suppose to be. Looking lost was the small dragon's default expression. One which landed others in hot water more than himself. Torsten had been told by his parents that this place was going to be fun. It would open his horizon's to new things. Boraden his mind to the ideals of others. It was going---they said more but honestly he had been bore completely into a stupor. Just like right now. It was a soft sigh through his nose that the new being would hear before Torsten looked over to them.

There was a slow blink, once which most likely lead the other to believe that Torsten was maybe a little slow. It would be foolish to utter those words outloud, but then again...Torsten wouldn't spare others. He was mentally glad that the male before him was indeed eye level. Not glad that there was a lack of proper ettique and manners. Surly that the other didn't see breeding standing before him. Well, time to enlighten the masses.

"Its only polite that one introduces themselves when they interupt the thoughts of others. Torsten Raijinn. Year 1 Monster Student. Pureblood Lighting Dragon." after introducing himself the small male couldn't repress the small light blush which dusted his cheeks. "I'm not...lost. Persay. I'm just taking my time getting around. That's all. Forgive me for asking, but....what are you?"

Yup...he was lost.

Seussi

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:59 am
Mathias's immediate reaction to anybody giving him even the slightest bit of attitude was to have his hackles rise, a quick, sharp retort on his tongue. His eyes narrowed at the other boil, his nose wrinkling up and the feathers on his wings puffing out slightly, quite likely in an attempt to make him look bigger than he actually was.

"Mathias." He practically growled, not bothering to give the year one boil more than that, no last name, no clan name, not a damn thing. "And if you are not lost than vhy such stupid look on face?" He demanded, arms crossing as he continued to attempt to stare the other one down.

This was going so well. So well.

But he caught sight of the blush, remembered his own trials when he had first come to the school, and let out a sigh, rolling his eyes. "If can not see clearly vut I am than I am afraid telling is pointless, but am Volpertinger. Vut is it that you are taking your time to find?" He asked.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:42 am
What was he taking his time to find?

Everything.

The young dragon nodded as he listened to the other. Volpertinger...what exactly was that. He tilted his head as he took in the other. Wings...well he was going to get those when he got older. Small antlers...his Dad had those, Mom said he was not suppose to grow any. Ears....okay his were pointed while Mathias's looked more wolf...bunny...something-ish. As he finished his observation he came to a conclusion.

Mathias was a unique being. One his clan had not met before. Therefore, it fell to him to make an ally of the young male. How did he make allies...simple. He started with a proper greeting. Stepping up to the other male Torsten spoke. "Everything. If I'm being honest. Mathias. Overlooking the lack of a given clan name. I hold an interest in seeking your friendship for a alliance to some degree. None in my clan knows of your kind. A proper greeting is in order..."

With that and no further warning the small male leaned forward to place a chaste kiss to the other's cheek.

Seussi

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:08 pm
Everything. Well, that hardly narrowed it down at all! And was most disheartening, as now he felt at least somewhat obligated, as a second year student, to help this new one out by showing him around.

Though, really, he could just turn and walk away now and probably not bat an eyelash or feel an ounce of regret.....

He considered it. Truly, he did. But the other boil seemed to be behaving in a slightly more courteous manner now.

"I do not need clan name, vill be starting own vhen finished vith schooling." He said, shrugging his shoulders and looking to the side, an irritated look in his eyes. It wouldn't do to explain that he was run out of his previous clan for being small, and weak, and just not good enough in general for their standards.

Wait. Friendship? Alliance? Mathias turned his face back to the other male, his mouth opening to ask him if he what in all the seven hells he was talking about, when instead, he stood shocked, as Torsten leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

He didn't know what to do, and he felt, somehow, mildly threatened by the gesture, so instead of taking the odd (to him) greeting with poise and ease, he did what only came naturally to him.

He turned and bit at the side of Torsten's face with a small growl.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:48 pm
Seussi

The very first thing that came to Torsten's mind was: OW!!!!!!! The second was an instant tail whipping out to smack the other male away as Torsten held his now slightly bleeding cheek. The small dragon's mind whirled. Nothing good came to mind as he glared down the other male. This male was rude, he needed to be taught a lesson. Torsten should make sure he knew his place...small sparks crackled along his tail. Then rationality, or rather his Mother's lessons in manners, came to the forefront of his mind. The sparks died down as the youth took his hand away to see a small spot of blood.

Eyes wide. He felt a tad faint as he quickly covered his cheek again. Oh...that was the first time he saw his own blood. He slowly sank on the ground to his rear end. Blinking his voice sounded faint. "U-uhm...disregarding that adverse reaction...do you have a handkerchief...I have never..." he gulped. "Seen my own blood before..."

He looked back up to the other male. "I feel slightly faint."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:46 pm
The tail lash was met with loud snarl, Mathias's lip curling back from his teeth, his hand smacking the tail away even as he took a step back to put some much needed distance between himself and the dragon boil. If he wanted a fight, right there in the hallway, the wolpertinger was definitely ready to oblige, his claws held at the ready and his ears pinning down backwards as hackles rose.

And then, quite suddenly, Torsten's demeanour seemed to change completely, and Mathias slowly began to stand down.

"Are you being serious?" he asked, eyes remaining narrowed. "Is only a little blood."

swordofthedarkone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:24 am
Seussi

Torsten felt the blush. "I was raised with all the safety around me...not used to getting scratched." his voice got fainter and fainter the more embarrassed he got. Rubbing at his cheek with his sleeve the small male looked back up. "Shameful...isn't it..."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:41 pm
Well, that was a far cry from how Mathias was raised. The wolpertinger reached up and scratched behind one large ear that was crisscrossed with scars and tattered on either side from bites.

"Maybe is not shameful. Some creeple are just given softer life than others." He waved his hand dismissively, before resigning himself to digging into his front jacket pocket for a handkerchief, which he held out towards the other boil.

"Am not sorry for biting, you know. Even if it vas done out of hasty reaction, vould also be form of greeting from my kind in many situations." He smiled than, something not quite friendly, bearing his two protruding, long fangs further.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:43 am
Seussi

Torsetn blinked then nodded. "Fair enough." he took the offered handkerchief pressing it to his cheek to stop the bleeding. "So, Mathias what do you do for fun?"

As the small male spoke he shifted, a small clink was heard as a tiny jewel fell from a inner pocket. He plucked it from the ground to return it to its proper place. It was a canary beryl stone.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:28 pm
His smile was still rather vicious when he replied.

"I like to fight." He said, simply, when his attention was grabbed by something falling from that fell to the floor, the sound of it as it landed reverberating through Mathias's large ears. Instantly his eyes fell towards the object, than became transfixed on it, watching as it was lifted back up and pocketed within the dragons clothing, before he shook his head slightly.

Clearing his throat, he looked back to the other boil, trying to put the shiny thing out of his mind.

But his eyes kept darting back down to where it had last been seen.

swordofthedarkones

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:50 pm
Seussi

The attention did not go unnoticed by the small dragon. Bright eyes glittered as Torsten stood. "Fighting is a good thing in some cases." He let the gem drop again. "Oh drat...I can't seem to keep you hidden today."

He picked it back up and tucked it away. "Sorry. Dragons are known for their hoarding. My family is no exception. I give my gems to my friends tho..ah." he blinked studying the other male. "Here. As a sign I wish for friendship."

He held out the round stone, Mathias would notice that it was attached to a small string of beads the same gem type. "Its a pendant."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:58 pm
Mathias barely heard a word the dragon was saying to him. The second time the gem fell, his fingers twitched, and it was all he could do not to bend down and snatch it up himself. He wanted it. It was shiny.

But Torsten was quick to tuck it away again, and Mathias flexed his fingers into fists, tucking his thumb in and clenching them tight. It was wrong to take things that belonged to other creeple. Wrong.

It took him a moment to realize that the other boil was talking again, and Mathias blinked. Hoarding? That was...well, that was one word for what the wolpertinger did as well, really, so he nodded in understanding, though he couldn't really attest to it being a species thing for himself.

It was just a Mathias thing.

When the item was offered, however, Mathias blinked again. He itched to reach out and take it, but he wondered what the catch was.

"Just friendship?" He asked, "I think I could maybe be doing that."

swordofthedarkones

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:30 am
Seussi

Torsten giggled. "Yes...just friendship. I won't impose any further on you. Here."

He handed the canary beryl pendant to the other boil. As he let it drop into his hand Torsten stepped back with a bounce to his step. "Its yours now. Take good care of it. I'll see you around..."

He figured that Matty would want to vanish since their meeting was a tad rocky. That was fine. He would give the other boil space until a next time.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items