Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:22 pm
"Maybe... That won't bring him back, though..." He hesitated for a moment before deciding not to add his concerns that his brother wasn't real. There was no need for her to think he was completely mental. She was obviously trying to make him feel better, though, which was sweet and surprising. He wanted to make her feel better, too, but he wasn't sure how.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:40 pm
"Food!" she said bouncing up and quickly swimming back towards the entrance. "I said I'd get you food. I'll just be a moment!"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:57 pm
Totchli tensed up when she started to swim away. "You're leaving?" he asked, his voice squeaking rather unbecomingly. He didn't care, though. He could feel his throat closing up and his heart racing. She was leaving him... again... what if she didn't come back? No... she came back before... she would come back again. But what if she couldn't? What if something happened to her and he never saw her again? Never knew the reason why she didn't come back?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:18 pm
"Only for a short while, I thought you would be hungry," she thought for a moment and added, "Would you like to come with me?"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:27 pm
"Yes," Totchli quickly agreed, then cringed. Had that been too quick? Too needy? Did he care? Nope, not really. He checked on Velvet, who had already found a corner to hide in. She would be fine, he decided.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff