Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:45 pm
Patchems's Post!

"It is just a fear. You see your grandmother, my mother. Well she was abandoned by her family. I would have loved to show you to her. But the shock of father abandoning her as well as her other kids was too much. her died of a broken heart. I could not save her. Though I tried." She looks at her son as she smiles. "So it is a fear of mine that it would happen to me as well." She smiles again sweetly towards her son.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:51 pm
Takumi's Post!

Hearing the reason his mother has told him to keep her in his thoughts and heart. Well that saddened him as he looks at her and smiles. "Father is still with you. I am still with you. And well I believe sis still thinks of you. Dear mother no one has abandoned you and no one will ever do so. Well not me. I am hoping father and sis won't as well. I am not them. I can't speak for them but I trust them to never make you so heart broken that you die." He swims outta the water and trots to his mother. Then lays next to her snuggling against her. Softly whispering. "There is no better mother then you. I am honored to be your son. I am honored to know that you will watch ever me, my life, my love, and my offspring when I get there."

WC:: 151  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:20 pm
Patchems's Post!

Smiling as she is happy to hear him say that and yes she knows that his sister and father are the two others in her life and that just because she is depressed at the moment which how things around her feel like they are changing doesn't make it so. Snuggling against her son as she smiles more. "You are wonderful. Truly an amazing one. the mare or stallion that catches you needs to hold on tightly." She was never one to say that pairs needed to be only male and female. She believes love is love no matter the form.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:13 pm
Takumi's Post!

"Mom I am not sure what gender I will end up with. But thank you for being understanding. I love you more for that." He isn't sure if a lot of parents would be understanding on matters of the heart but is truly honored that his mother is one of the ones that are understanding. He smiles as he snuggles his mother. "You and father need to have more offsrping." He points out as he thinks that having more siblings would be wonderful. Giggling to himself as he pictures it in his head. Oh it would be so fun to have more siblings to play with and watch over. Glowing more as he likes the thought. Looking back at his mother. "So will you think about having more? I want more siblings."

WC:: 132  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:18 pm
Patchems's Post!

Shocked as she looks at her son. "What now?" She clears her throat as she ponders the thought. "If your father and I have anymore you will most likely already have a family of your own." She points out as she wonders just what is up with her son and why did he all of a sudden think that she needed more children. The thought was nice but would her mate want any more? The thought weighs on her as she sighs a bit. "We will save that topic for another time."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:23 pm
Takumi's Post!

Takumi cocks an eyebrow at his mother as he watches her and how she is reacting. He snickers a bit knowing that she truly likes the idea of more kids. Not being able to holding back he laughs out loud a bit as he gets to his hooves. "Mother, you are funny. Maybe you should just admit it to yourself that you like the idea of more children. I am sure father wouldn't mind the thought either." He points out as he stretches his legs and then his neck. Next is his wings as he stretches them out only to fold them back against his body. "We should live life to the fullest, Mother and never pass on the things that we truly want." He smiles as he watches his mother.

WC:: 131  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items