Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] When Did This Happen? (Hard Truths & Mooncake)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Truths woke feeling a little different that day. He began to worry someone had done something to him during the night, but as he caught his reflection in a window passing shops, he stopped and stared. "Ah." That would have explained it.

Smirking a little at his new revelation, the unicorn started to feel especially good. He decided to head down to Latte's Cafe for a nice hot cup of coffee. He hadn't been there in a longer time than he would have liked and he felt some caffeine was overdue.

"Hello," he said absently as he strolled in, looking around. Everything looked so different at his new height. "Coffee, please. Black."

cursedandwandering

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:30 pm
Kitomyx

Mooncake was perched behind the register, intently focused on his work. The machine let out a delightful ring every time he rang someone up. Without looking up the flutter nodded along, punching the keys for the stallion's order.

"Coming right up sir," the purple male turned towards the espresso machines, mugs, and the fridge. He pulled out the ground beans, putting them into the gleaming silver machine.

Turning around to acquire the other phony's payment Mooncake looked up. "It's going to be three fift-" He blinked, raising an eyebrow at the beard on the phony before him. "Ahem, three fifty, sir."

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:15 pm
So preoccupied was he in taking in his surroundings from a new perspective, Truths hardly heard Mooncake's words to him and thus did not recognize his voice. It wasn't until he turned to the counter to pay that he came face-to-face once more with the first phony he had ever met.

"You! What are you doing here?" he asked, too astonished to think about the currency he owed. "Shouldn't you be reading a book somewhere? Bah, I forgot just how scrawny you are compared to other phonies...what are you staring at?!" He glared scornfully at the flutter's incredulous expression. "If you have something to say, spit it out! I haven't got all day."

cursedandwandering

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:06 pm
Kitomyx
@_@ sorry i've taken so long. My muse has been dead lately.

"Uhh... Excuse me? By the gods i can't say i've ever met you before. Perhaps you have me mistaken for someone else." The little flutter snorted, hoof awkwardly hanging over the counter waiting for the other stallion's payment. "Reading books doesn't exactly pay either."

Gosh, this phony was rude. He should've expected so given the bizarre hair growing on the unicorn's face. "I think you might have sneezed and caused your toupee to slide onto your chin," Mooncake retorted, crossing his dainty limbs.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:04 am
Truths stared for a moment before realizing what was going on. At first he'd thought Mooncake was just pretending not to know him, but then it dawned on the unicorn that he probably wouldn't even have recognized himself if he hadn't looked in the mirror that morning. A wicked grin strained to get past his lips despite his attempts to hide it, ultimately resulting in a crooked half-smirk.

Noticing the flutter's hoof out, he retrieved the requested sum of currency before considering what had made Moon pause before if it hadn't been recognition. He didn't have to ponder long as the next words out of the purple stallion's mouth brought attention to his newly-grown facial hair.

The unicorn's first instinct was to get angry, but his amusement at Mooncake's ignorance of his identity drowned that out. "Funny, hearing that out of a stallion who has the look and physique of a mare," he retorted, still half-smirking. "I'll bet you're just jealous you lack any feature so masculine."

cursedandwandering
((No problem. ^_^ <3 I was pretty busy myself and mostly focusing on Smooth Swings rps anyway. I hope your muse flourishes!))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:03 pm
Kitomyx

Mooncake scoffed as he deposited the coins into the register. Just who did this phony think he was? Ugh! Why was he so pleased with himself to boot! The purple adult peered at the grin on the unicorn's face. This might just be the rudest costumer he'd ever have to deal with. The flutter shoved the drink towards the red stallion, the liquid sloshing out slightly from the forcefulness of the motion.

"I wasn't aware that beards were ever in style. Last i checked, mares don't find cranky homeless stallions attractive." His wings twitched in annoyance as he simmered across the counter. The other customer's by this point had started watching the two males as they made a scene in the small cafe.

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:11 pm
"And what would you know about style?" Truths wanted to know, eyeing the wasted coffee that sloshed out before catching the liquid in mid-air with his telekinetic magic and scooping it back up in his cup. "You read hundred-year old fairy tales and wear a top-knot. If you didn't already know a filly you liked from childhood, I doubt anyone might find you attractive, either. Except, perhaps, another stallion. One with the archaic fashion sense of Feudal Era Japan."

Still sneering, the vermillion stallion moved off to one side to allow the next customer to order their drink, but he remained at the counter where he found himself a seat. "I wonder what your boss might say if I told her about your abhorrent customer service and clumsy tendency to spill their coffee everywhere."

cursedandwandering

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff