Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:48 am
HMMMMM K.
I have purple cheetur looking for something so may hit you up.
Still looking and updating my plot thread with all the new thingies~
blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:00 pm
Chi Sohma
HMMMMM K.
I have purple cheetur looking for something so may hit you up.
Still looking and updating my plot thread with all the new thingies~
blaugh

Sounds good! I got plenty of purple male cheetahs who need plots xD  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:55 am
I was sure I asked about your blue rogue!!!! Damn Gaia, stop eating stuff..

Anyway, would your boy be interested in a little something with my Kitwana girl? Eirinn? She's an adult, I just like that stage for her. X3 She looks very regal. I haven't decided if she is diseased or not yet. She needs plots and stuff and I really want more KA babies. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:41 am
Tanakako
I was sure I asked about your blue rogue!!!! Damn Gaia, stop eating stuff..

Anyway, would your boy be interested in a little something with my Kitwana girl? Eirinn? She's an adult, I just like that stage for her. X3 She looks very regal. I haven't decided if she is diseased or not yet. She needs plots and stuff and I really want more KA babies. XD

I would be very interested! She's so pretty!

Ceto is the blue guy right xD Ceto is for sure up for flings. He is a tad arrogant and very selfish though. If he ever found out about the cubs he would get out of there asap instead of helping raise them.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:47 am
R4gn0r0k IV
I would be very interested! She's so pretty!

Ceto is the blue guy right xD Ceto is for sure up for flings. He is a tad arrogant and very selfish though. If he ever found out about the cubs he would get out of there asap instead of helping raise them.

Hehe yes!! He is the one. I was on my phone so had trouble getting round the guild.
And thats fine, since he couldn't actually enter the pride (unless he joined and risk becoming infected) it would be a simple one night stand on the boarder. She would be looking for a couple of hours of distraction/comfort and wouldn't expect or need anything else, leaving him free to wander off. Or he could hang around and they could have a bit of a fling for a few weeks/months until she got too big with the cubs to go see him.. or something...

I just want more Sliabh-blood babies and he's so purty!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:55 am
Tanakako

Hehe yes!! He is the one. I was on my phone so had trouble getting round the guild.
And thats fine, since he couldn't actually enter the pride (unless he joined and risk becoming infected) it would be a simple one night stand on the boarder. She would be looking for a couple of hours of distraction/comfort and wouldn't expect or need anything else, leaving him free to wander off. Or he could hang around and they could have a bit of a fling for a few weeks/months until she got too big with the cubs to go see him.. or something...

I just want more Sliabh-blood babies and he's so purty!

Sounds good! Want to start something up?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:49 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

For Kyros I would like to offer Hetal for a fling. According to my rp log looks like the rped once upon a time before I disappeared....

User Image

Also for Ceto Id like to offer him Itzel for a fling. Itzel has no memories but she is a very loving girl

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:20 pm
nessiaing
R4gn0r0k IV

For Kyros I would like to offer Hetal for a fling. According to my rp log looks like the rped once upon a time before I disappeared....

User Image

Also for Ceto Id like to offer him Itzel for a fling. Itzel has no memories but she is a very loving girl

User Image

I think originally we were going to have them become mates? But we can do a fling. 3nodding

And for sure on the fling with Ceto <3 Ceto sorta is a butt, just a heads up. Not evil, just selfish.

Would you like to start one rp and I'll start the other?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:39 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
nessiaing
R4gn0r0k IV

User Image

User Image

I think originally we were going to have them become mates? But we can do a fling. 3nodding

And for sure on the fling with Ceto <3 Ceto sorta is a butt, just a heads up. Not evil, just selfish.

Would you like to start one rp and I'll start the other?

Sounds good, we could do a mate plot with them or whatever works... Im open after three years its hard to remember. I'm pretty open smile . Do you have AIM? I find it easier to track things there my SN is nessiang if you do add me smile Ill start the Itzel x Ceto one ...and butts are all good  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:35 am
R4gn0r0k IV

RP link for you its the Ceto x Itzel one  

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:42 pm
nessiaing
R4gn0r0k IV

I found the start of a rp between Hetal and Kyros here that we could finish up? Or I can start one fresh. 3nodding I will leave it up to you.

I also added you on aim  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:50 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
nessiaing
R4gn0r0k IV

I found the start of a rp between Hetal and Kyros here that we could finish up? Or I can start one fresh. 3nodding I will leave it up to you.

I also added you on aim

I think you have to IM me to get yourself to pop up cause I don't see you? And Im online right now.... We can finish up the rp if youre fine with that. I dont mind going back  

nessiaing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:51 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

User Image Ceto- Rogue lands - Selfish, Outgoing, Curious

I finally got this started! She has one rp finished already but I can get the others done easily, since I own basically a colony of Sliabh-blood to play her with. lol
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24468577  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces