[PLOT] Sssssnake Eyes (Priya / Jahleel) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:47 pm
Ow! Ow ow ow! Reaching up for his head, the boy cry-hissed out in pain as he was lifted up, his eyes closing shut in the process. Looking to his father, Zulfiqar was borderline on tears as he was snapped at. His eyes were wide and he was unable to produce a voice, scared and shocked at the reaction.

Shaking him in front of him, Jahleel raised his voice. "When I address you, you answer me, boy. Do. You. Have. Something. To. Say. To. Me." his words were spoken slowly, harshly, to let the depth of his situation sink in.

His eyes closed again, a single tear forced out in response, at the shaking. This shaking of his body continued after his father stopped. He looked up, a pathetic look in his eyes, as the words started coming. "I-I'm sorry. I started everything, even though it'sss becaussse she'sss so bad at--" he stopped that train of thought as his father's glare narrowed, pausing before continuing. "I said that girlsss aren't asss good as boysss. I'm sorry! I'm sorry...!"

Not changing his expression, Jahleel said lightly to his son, "Good job." before lightly throwing him down against the ground. "That was your one chance. You lie to me again, and the consequences will be far worse." At that, he turned his glare to Priya, quietly sitting there during the whole exchange. "And you..." he snapped, "Wipe that smirk off your face."

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:02 pm
Oh this was too good, watching her snot nose worm of a brother getting what he deserved. He was even crying! It was a dream come true. Unfortunately her glee was not nearly as masked as she thought it was, the smirk on her face entirely too long. She visibly jumped at her fathers words and instantly dropped the smile in favor of a meek look. "Y-yes papa. Sorry." Priya squeaked out, more than knowing her place. When Naga's got angry, it was hard to stop. She knew it was best to look as small and respectful as possible to keep from the abuse her brother just received.

'Love' was not something they knew. Hate, anger, pain. These were things she understood. Hopefully now that the fight was broken up and punishment dealt out, Jahleel would slither away and she'd return to trying to kill birds.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:19 pm
The boy hissed out again in pain as his body his the ground. While it was light by his father's standards, there was certainly a decent amount of force behind it. Even with his level of arrogance, he understood pain and fear. And while he might forget it in time, at this moment it was more than enough to set him in his place. "Yesss papa..." he said softly, not looking up from the ground.

At least his sister got yelled at too.

Priya was a smart girl to submit to her dad in this moment. If he was in a better mood, perhaps she could have challenged his orders a bit, but right now that would be a very, very bad idea. His eyes looked between the two children dangerously before he again crossed his arms. "Now, I had better not hear of any more fighting between the two of you today. Do you both understand?"

"Yesss... papa... I underssstand..."

After waiting for his daughter to respond, he flicked his tail. "Good," was the only thing he said before slithering away. The other kids best be wary of him for the time being.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:38 pm
Did she understand? Perfectly so. The female quickly nodded and watched as the adult slithered away. Slowly she let out a long sigh, relaxing finally. Anger, violence, then fear and humility. A rollercoaster of emotions so quickly for such a little pae. Just a typical day for a Tainted Naga though. As soon as she was sure Jahleel was gone, she sneered at her brother. "I hope you learned your lessssson." He looked pretty pathetic though, shaking, teary eyed and hurt. She almost felt bad for him. Almost. "Now, how would you go about catching a bird?" She spoke rather offhandedly, but really it was her being...well, nice in a way. Extending an olive branch so to speak. They were siblings after all.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:12 pm
The boy watched his father slither away with eyes wide, pulling himself up as he did so. There were a few scrapes on his arm, but nothing particularly serious. He lifted his arm to wipe his nose before he heard his sister speak, instantly looking over at her with a furious glare. It softened, however little, when she continued. Okay, it lessened quite a bit. She was asking him for advice?

As that realization sunk in, the glare faded entirely. Well, good thing for her to come to the great and mighty Zulfiqar to learn how to hunt. Maybe she'd learn something. Maybe. His hopes weren't particularly high. "Well... Firssst I wouldn't yell at it."

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:43 pm
Ugh. If he was going to be a jerk about it...the female rolled her pale eyes but decided not to pick a fight. Again. She was trying to be nice here. "I didn't assssk what you wouldn't do. I asssked for what you would." Priya just had to remind herself that Zulfiqar and manners didn't mix. If she did that, perhaps they could get through a conversation without killing each other.

Or bringing their charming father back over.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:54 pm
And he, too, had to consciously keep himself from replying back in a snarky tone. God, she was annoying! Why was he bothering himself with her again? It would probably be easy to go elsewhere and let her suck at hunting on her own. But, then again, she'd asked him for advice. If he didn't give her any, she'd probably say it was because he'd lied. Sighing, he reworded his answer. "I would sneak up on it quietly and slowly, and wait for it to be distracted before quietly pouncing."

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:21 pm
Slowly shook her head before looking at the male like the idiot he was. "Were your eyes even open? I did that. I didn't make a ssssound until after I pouncccced. Ssssounds like you would have misssssed the bird too." Unless he was going to produce a bit of real help.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:28 pm
"I would not have!" he scowled, crossing his arms. "You have to sneak up on it; you were out in the open, obviousss. Tall grasssss or bushesss are better." If she wasn't going to take his advice seriously, why ask for it? It was just irritating.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:36 pm
"Oh yeah?" She placed her hands on her hips in a classic feminine fashion. "Prove it. Show me that you know what you're talkin about." He went on and on about how he was better than her in every way and could easily catch any bird he wanted? She wanted to see this. "Unlessss you're 'all hissss and no bite'." To parrot back what he had spat at her earlier.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:44 am
Glaring back, he crossed his arms in a manlier fashion. "Yeah." He had a mind to stick his tongue out at her and really give her what she deserved, but he'd refrain for now. "You want me to show you how to catch a bird? Fine! Watch and learn." At that, he slithered away into the nearby bushes, crouching low beneath them. He was silent, oh so very silent, and were it not for his coloration he likely would have camouflaged himself quiet well.

The air was silent as he very carefully creeped up on a bird: a fat dove. He watched its pecking and miscellaneous head movement for a minute, calculating, waiting for just the right moment, and then...

...strike!

Lunching forward beneath the branches just beside the bird, he just managed to grab onto its wings before it tried to fly off. It was a lucky shot (not that he'd ever admit that) considering his still-developing senses. Standing up, bird in hand, he looked at Priya with one hell of a smirk.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:37 pm
When he agreed to go catch a bird, she smirked in triumph. Not a single one of the children had caught anything yet, at least to her knowledge, as they simply all sucked at hunting currently. There was no way her idiot worm of a brother...

caught a bird. The look of contempt quickly gave away to shock and disbelief, her little lips parting in awe. Zulfiqar was able to predict her first attack. He was able to catch a bird where she failed miserably. Maybe he was better than her.

What in the name of Naga's WAS he? "I guess...you were right." Priya spoke much more quietly, her voice having just a hint of sadness. "I'm going to practice then. Way over there." The female already beginning to slither away. No wonder the little boy didn't have any friends.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:37 pm
The smirk of his gave way to an outright grin as he proudly displayed his bird and was praised. Yeah, that was right! Look how awesome he was! What she wouldn't give to be as great and act like him, right? She could learn a few things from him, right? Now he could talk with her about more things, right?

Right...?

His arm lowered and his grin dropped as she started to go away, not even giving him a moment to argue with her and contest that decision. But... hadn't he proved himself like she asked him to do? Wasn't the bird enough? His lip trembled as he looked down to the bird struggling in his hand to get free. Hissing, he mumbled, "Stupid animal..." before squeezing his hand until it stopped moving. After a few moments of staring at the still figure, he threw it angrily into the bush and raised his hand to wipe his eyes. "Stupid Priya..." Glancing back at his sister, he glared before going off in another direction.

"Thisss isss why you don't have friendsss."

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas