Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
So what's new

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JRHUnknown
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:06 am
I've been out of the game for over a year due to being busy raising a family and finding work. Now I've finally got money again and time, though limited, to play and work on the Guild.

So what's new in the TCG, I understand the OCG has crazy new things happening but aren't yet relevant to us? What decks are hot and how do they work, rule changes, new types of cards and such?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:06 pm
JRHUnknown
I've been out of the game for over a year due to being busy raising a family and finding work. Now I've finally got money again and time, though limited, to play and work on the Guild.

So what's new in the TCG, I understand the OCG has crazy new things happening but aren't yet relevant to us? What decks are hot and how do they work, rule changes, new types of cards and such?

Welcome back, Chief. Not too much new in the way of the guild. It has been almost dead. I would attribute that to Dueling Network and YGOPro forums.

Not sure where to start really with new TCG stuff since I'm not sure where you left off. As for the crazy OCG stuff, you may as well buckle your seat belt cause it'll be hitting us soon.  

Zero Hiru
Captain

Unforgiving Hunter

Draikule

Pure-hearted Vampire

3,750 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:03 pm
I figured this was a good place to start. Interesting how I'm still a member here. I too, have been 'uber inactive. And I've quit dueling and teaching it all together. Good lives to you all. Cheers. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:22 pm
JRHUnknown

Zero Hiru
Welcome back, Chief. Not too much new in the way of the guild. It has been almost dead. I would attribute that to Dueling Network and YGOPro forums.

I would hafta disagree with you completely here. You can't blame Guild Activity on DN and DevPro Forums cuz they aren't really 100% if any percentage at fault for this problem. The true issue is not with DN and DevPro, but with the popularity of Gaia Guilds in general. Guilds all over Gaia have gone from somewhat/really active to completely or almost completely dead within 6-8 years on Gaia and it only gets worse as time passes by since Gaia isn't updating Guilds like they did with the Forums about a year ago. So blame Gaia, not DN and DevPro, since the current Gaia Interactive Inc policy due to what the top dogs have decided is that unless we as Gaians can make it profitable for Gaia Interactive Inc then they will not spend the time and money on the update no matter what. So what we need to do is to try to find a way to get Gaia Money from Updates to Guilds via things like Optional GC Features for Guilds that we don't absolutely need for Guilds but would be nice to have &/OR we as Guild users need to despite the lack of updates need to make Guilds regain enough of their lost popularity to help make our Guilds active enough to satisfy us once more. Do you understand what I'm Saiyan here?  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items