Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
People who build there own props-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:15 pm
Has anyone used wood? If so can you explain to me how to use a router? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:53 pm
I've wanted to work with wood, but I don't have the right tools (or space...) to do so... Eventually I'll add it to my arsenal.  

xinitia

Crew

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:22 pm
xinitia
I've wanted to work with wood, but I don't have the right tools (or space...) to do so... Eventually I'll add it to my arsenal.

yeah it took me a while too  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:29 am
I on't know how but I happen to have someone working on a prop for me. Demon soul catcher is pretty good with stuff. He's building Haruko's bass guitar for me. Fan and we were talking about it playing Ride On Shooting Star, the end theme of the anime FLCL.  

Kalima Nightmore

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:22 pm
Kalika Kingslayer
I on't know how but I happen to have someone working on a prop for me. Demon soul catcher is pretty good with stuff. He's building Haruko's bass guitar for me. Fan and we were talking about it playing Ride On Shooting Star, the end theme of the anime FLCL.
sounds cool!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:24 pm
Ashes Of A Princess
Kalika Kingslayer
sounds cool!

I've nvr done a cosplay before tho. I know I can pull her off but...I'd have to wear a wig and my hair happens to be dark brown, thick, and kinda long.  

Kalima Nightmore

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:10 pm
Kalika Kingslayer
Ashes Of A Princess
Kalika Kingslayer
sounds cool!

I've nvr done a cosplay before tho. I know I can pull her off but...I'd have to wear a wig and my hair happens to be dark brown, thick, and kinda long.

well twist your hair before you put it in the cap c: its not too bad just make sure the wig is good material and it wont fall off easily with all that hair  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:18 pm
Ashes Of A Princess
Kalika Kingslayer
Ashes Of A Princess
Kalika Kingslayer
sounds cool!

well twist your hair before you put it in the cap c: its not too bad just make sure the wig is good material and it wont fall off easily with all that hair

I could cut my hair honestly but dying it...my hair is just really dark.  

Kalima Nightmore

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:10 pm
Kalika Kingslayer
Ashes Of A Princess
Kalika Kingslayer
Ashes Of A Princess
Kalika Kingslayer
sounds cool!

what color are you lookinbg for  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:12 pm
Ashes Of A Princess
Kalika Kingslayer
Ashes Of A Princess
Kalika Kingslayer
Ashes Of A Princess
Kalika Kingslayer
sounds cool!

Well if you've seen Fooly Cooly then you know the color of Haruko's hair.  

Kalima Nightmore

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

Swibbs

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:57 am
Kalika Kingslayer
Ashes Of A Princess
Kalika Kingslayer
Ashes Of A Princess
Kalika Kingslayer

i havent seen it  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:24 am
Ashes Of A Princess
Kalika Kingslayer
Ashes Of A Princess
Kalika Kingslayer
Ashes Of A Princess
Kalika Kingslayer

i havent seen it

It is one of the craziest animes you will ever see. Look it up. It is one of my faves.  

Kalima Nightmore

Desirable Spirit

10,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Convention Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items