.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Jahy Sarlarin Lands [IC]
[Fight!] Faiz vz Hayvan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Depawsit rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:58 pm

Sh-She'd fallen for it?

He heard her head crack against the trunk of the tree with an echo that rung throughout all the fighter's ears. She wouldn't be getting up for a few moments at least. Which he hoped would give him the needed time to crawl to his feet.

Arching his bdoy upward he tried his best to put weight against that back leg, but it was no use, she'd torn so deep into the hide that the ligaments were shredded. Substantial damage had been done, and he wouldn't recover from it easily.

But if he couldn't rise from this challenge, how would he win this fight?!

Faiz snarled in anger at the female mere feet away from him and rolled his way back to her. Crushing her with his burly weight. He knew he wouldn't be capable of holding her there for long, but even a short time was better than done. She was pinned. Good, if he couldn't win this battle, he'd be damned if he wasn't going to try and make her remember him!

Now at eye level with the female, he took her furry ear between his teeth and gave tug with enough force to hopefully pull it from its pelt.

Shinosbee
I'll leave that up to you as to whether he tugged hard enough! Since the last two posts are him getting his hide kicked xD

Think of it as his last resort of dignity lmao

ShinosBee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:00 pm
Depawsit
Lol he can have the ear, or part of it! Also your call on how well her retaliation goes. Honestly, this fight was BRUTAL.

Havyan: 5/10 HP remaining.

She was knocked almost senseless for just a moment, but it was a moment far, far too long. She came to her senses with the male atop her - more slouched than under his own power, and a sudden intense pain on the side of her head burned like fire through what haze lingered. His teeth sank into her ear, twisting and pulling agonizingly. Blood spurted, and there was a sick tearing noise - and then the sudden 'relief' of her head flying backward as the pulling tension released. Blood streamed down the side of her face and pain licked at her skull. She had not lost the entire ear, but it was missing easily half of the outer shell, a gory tuft of fur now between his teeth.

He'd...he'd torn her ear off. OFF. Blind fury gripped her and she twisted, a ball of utter rage. Her claws sang through the air as she savaged him again. He'd take her ear? She'd take his EYE! She sank her claws in the fur of his face, scrabbling wildly to try to blind him, even just on one side.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Depawsit rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:02 pm

Oh hells no! She could take his leg, but she would not take his sight! He would need it to protect his daughter the others like this one still out there. Roaring with indignation, Faiz reared his paws back to cover his eyes and maw. He could feel her claws digging into every wrinkle of his face trying to tear hsi eyes from their sockets. He wasn't going to allow it.

He was going to lose this fight.

He'd come to accept that.

But he would not lose his sight as a consequence of his failure.

Swatting angrily at the claws upon his face he finally managed to find an opening between her attacks. He meant to slip his paws in just in time, but he wasn't quick enough. She managed to slide three brilliant slits down his left eye before he could offer the shield he needed.

He had failed.

Whether he would ever see again, would only come with time.

Shinosbee
Oh dear me, Hayvan better watch her back. I imagine he is not going to have a very happy daughter once things are said and done D<

ShinosBee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:04 pm
Depawsit
Havyan says they're welcome to come for revenge. Lovely little matching pillows for her future Faiz throw rug.

Also I couldn't think why she wouldn't just kill him if she had him that down, so I assumed she'd hear the other fights and stop to try to help. Obviously she CAN'T help, but y'know. Gotta do something so she doesn't take him. XD; Sorry about his eye! Her mate's missing his too, lol. At the least he gets awesome scars?

Havyan: 5/10 HP remaining.

She felt wicked satisfaction that all he could do was try to shield himself. He was beaten, he was broken. And she'd break him more still. She slid her claws through the open gap in his defense, the differing resistance between flesh and eye drawing a snarl of delight from her. He might be blind on one side, he might not, but it was one more blow against him, one more in her favor. She'd have him, she'd GUT him here on the sands, and skin him where he lay! She drew back, swinging a bashing blow at the side of his head, meant to finish him...

...But the snarls of her companions' fighting behind her, one certainly sounding like she was NOT winning, made her come up short. THIS one was beaten, and she would NOT lose a soldier out here. With a scathing grunt of laughter in the male's face, she instead gave him a final, fierce kick in the gut before leaving off him. Let him crawl back home if he could. Let the damned Qyrs see what happened to those who trespassed. Meanwhile she had another fight to intervene in!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:06 pm
He was done for, he could see the look of satisfaction in her eyes as she stood over him. It was the bloodlust that she was after. There was no honor in her victory, at least not to him. She was only here for the blood sport of it. He was but a pawn in her little game, and as the blood trickled down his face from the many injuries he had endured he did little more than accept defeat. Gulping down the fears that she would end him right here and now.

He could only pray that his other party members were fairing better than he, and that they were capable of flitting to his rescue. Otherwise she would have him gutted here. But then - something stopped her mid swipe.

A yowl from another of her own no doubt, and she left him with a swift kick in the gut. A foul blow to end off a brutal battle. He was weak, far too weak to crawl back to his own team for support. He would need to be carried, dragged, or put out of his misery. Whatever the troop felt his dishonor called for. Blinking awya the pain in his eyes, Faiz could feel his eyes becoming heavier with each ragged breaht he took ..

and soon there was no more blinking.

Simply darkness.

-3 damage to Faiz
Faiz: 0/10 HP remaining
NON DEADLY FATALITY

May he never live down his shame >:]

ShinosBee
]Nah i'm glad he lost actually!

I've been dying to get him some action in so that I could make him look more battle worn than he currently does. Because he's an older lion, and he's supposed to look like he's gone through hell. So YAY FOR LOSING XD But at the same time - NOT SO YAY XD

I think the way it ended was a decent enough ending. I doubt Meep would argue against it ;3

Depawsit rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:07 pm
HERP DERP

ROLL THE DICE PAWS >w>

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:11 pm
And this will be a wrap up post...darn Faiz, I kinda feel bad for ya! Non-deadly fatality made me lol though.

I'm a bad person totally a cheater ugggghhhh I'm awful That was fun though. Havyan would like to know if she can keep one of his ears or like some teeth as a trophy. neutral ||| She's...not nice. Again, sorry for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:46 pm
ShinosBee
And this will be a wrap up post...darn Faiz, I kinda feel bad for ya! Non-deadly fatality made me lol though.

I'm a bad person totally a cheater ugggghhhh I'm awful That was fun though. Havyan would like to know if she can keep one of his ears or like some teeth as a trophy. neutral ||| She's...not nice. Again, sorry for her.

** Insert my wrap up post here **

Omg yes! Take part of his ear as a battle trophy! And a tooth too!

Faiz needs more battle scars XD

This will give me more story to put behind his edits owo

*Shoves broken body bits at Hayvan*

I'm a terribad owner ;w; Faiz will hate forever XD

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
[IC] Jahy Sarlarin Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2