Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
CANCELLED!!!! WTF!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This poll is temporary! O_O You have 1 day!!!!
OH no!!!!
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
/randomly selects this one
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:25 am
So I was suppose to have my review today at 12:00 to 1:00pm (a review is an end of the semester review on work we completed(or not). They critique you and tell you what looks good and what you should focus on next time to make things better. It's very helpfully. And it's not a graded thing, it's just required for you show up because it could effect your grade then), but it got cancelled because the local animator they had scheduled to look at our degree projects lives in Hartford, CT and snow is happening and such. They were going to reschedule for the 23rd, but only some of could make it because others had holiday plans. Sooooo they're going to reschedule somewhere between January 6th and 10th.

A part of me is happy because that means I have more time to make things more presentable, but another part of just wanted to get everything over and done with so I can just finish this semester. v.v;  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:38 am
O h3r3'z somemor str3ss.

I hate being in those situations. :<
Like with our health inspections it's similar, but we never know when it's going to happen, just around the time and it is SO NERVE WRACKING.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:55 am
Citrus Novii
O h3r3'z somemor str3ss.

I hate being in those situations. :<
Like with our health inspections it's similar, but we never know when it's going to happen, just around the time and it is SO NERVE WRACKING.

Are a part of me is nervous when I have reviews? But the day of my reviews, I'm usually over being nervous because I realize its nothing to panic about. I was so totally emotional prepared for today and then MEH... everything cancelled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:46 am
This reminds me of any time I'd have a brief that would get pushed back. Generally I wouldn't get a couple more WEEKS of time added on to my presentation date, but I suppose it's always good to have more time to prepare~  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:00 am
GoldDiggingWhore

GOLDIE WERE YOU A PAPER PUSHER? D:

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Lol, you mean you don't like having your nerves shot to s**t?
xD

Pobre nina
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:05 pm
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Actually, just enjoy your holidays. ^_^ Merry Christmas.  

AngelAmy

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:33 pm
Citrus Novii

Lol, you mean you don't like having your nerves shot to s**t?
xD

Pobre nina

I don't even know? x_x I guess. I can't think anymore. I need to let my mind rest until the 26th where I'll back to working on my school work.

I think my mind is broken.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:14 pm
Citrus Novii
GOLDIE WERE YOU A PAPER PUSHER? D:

Nope, worse. I was a presenter. I talked to groups of people about things they didn't care about. But I was apparently pretty ok at it, so that was...well, it was better than it could have been, but I still wasn't a fan. Case in point: no longer in.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:07 pm
Cancled for snow? How weak, the only day we shut the zoo was when it was -40 (In F and C thats the same number). When it was in the negitive 20cs we were still open...and it was snowing many of those days.

But then Im in a area where snow is just part of daily life, in canada.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games