Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Fml

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FML
  Yup
View Results

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:26 am
My mom threw a hissy fit because she took things way too seriously
My sister's mad because my dad and I are fixing things and she doesn't like how
She's threatening to take my iPad away (like that won't piss me off and then some)
Mom doesn't want to go to Disney World (fine, I'll just bring a friend of mine instead)
And I have no way to get out
Yeah, part of it is my fault, since I was up really late the night before and slept in, which apparently was the catalyst for mom (when she's fully aware that I'm a night owl and like to be up late and sleep late)
But the night before, she took my dad's joking seriously, as well as that morning. Really, if he's grinning/laughing, he's not being serious
And now my mom's beyond pissed and claims it's not about Disney
Bullshit

And she plays the victim to the extreme. She has to do all the work because dad can't and I won't
Oh, shut up, even I do more round the house than she does, and dad has a job
And one of hers doesn't have crap for hours right now  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:14 pm
O_O Well... I hope things shimmer down soon for you.

My mom can rant about things randomly too. Blame everything on us and act like a victim.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:30 pm
I grew up in a conflict avoidant family type. I didnt hear my parents have any form of argument till I was about 14, it freaked me out. I have heard maybe one ofther since. But it was a rough time.

Basically conflict avoidant familys tend to avoid most forms of emotional content, so yeah feelings didnt really come up at all. Just a completly different family type really.

But then I have also spent more time away from home than there in the past 9 years.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:04 pm
emotion_hug heart  

AngelAmy

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:10 pm
And now my sister decided to get involved
She wanted me to set up my village (which, with some items showing for one year in one store, are hard to find, is worth about $1000 if you go by what we paid and is probably worth much more now), though I have it put away again so that mom won't break them to pieces
Came over, saw that I didn't, tried to take my iPad, so instead of handing it to her, I threw it. According to her, that left a mark
She threw it back onto my bed and hit me, bending my glasses. Dad fixed them later. She never mentioned that in her rant
She threatened to cancel the Disney trip, but really, she can't. Not her money in it, and it's too close to the trip anyway. That's way low, and dad says she doesn't have the balls to actually cancel

She's only my half sister, and I bought the iPad with my own money
She has no right to take MY iPad from me  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces