Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
So, that perfect guy...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violaceous Vertigo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:48 pm
So, some of you might have seen that I've been having wicked mood swings lately. Well, I might as well tell you what brought on my latest episode:

You know that absolutely perfect guy I was dating who was really hot, really geeky, had no issues with me being bi or poly, and not only accepted but encouraged me to do burlesque?

Came over one day and said we should break up. Boom.

I was completely blind-sided. Didn't see it coming. Was hugging him and giving him kisses on his cheek when he came in the door to tell me this. We had discussed Christmas presents. I had Thanksgiving dinner at his parents' place the weekend before. I was falling in love. Where. The. ********. Did. This. Come. From?

The worst part is, he never really told me why. He said he thought about it a lot (which is good), and came to this conclusion (I respect that) and that he was doing this now because it was more a matter of when rather than if (probably true, if that's what he thinks) but I have NO IDEA WHY. And even more than that, I have no idea why he didn't think he could just talk to me about whatever this problem is rather than calling the whole thing off...

I miss him. I'm really pissed off at him. I'm slowly getting over the heartache and think we might even be friends again someday...except I'm a huge b***h when it comes to my feelings and if he ever wants to even have the pleasure of looking at me without getting major side-eye, he's going to have to apologize for pulling the rug out from underneath me, whether he was right about us needing to break up or not.

I wonder if he'll think it's worth being friends with me for all of the friend-doghouse time he's going to have to deal with....

Anyway, blah. I'm sad and lonely and kind of hating myself a bit, but I'm getting better.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:16 pm
You know, maybe it was for the best. If the guy was stupid enough to break up with someone as awesome as you, he obviously isn't good enough for you.

I'd ask him why he broke up with you. I'd be like, you're ending it with someone this cool, this much fun and as smokin' hot as me, you better have a Damn good reason boy.

Seriously, Vi, you are great. Amazing, I don't know what could have possessed him to end it with you and if I was over there in Canadia, I'd kick his a** for ya. Then bring you ice cream and Johnny Depp films to watch while we b***h about the world and complain until we feel better.

You know what, we ever find ourselves in the same parts, I'm taking you out somewhere. A movie or a show or something. Your choice, my treat.  

cheesy nipples

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:30 pm
It was a matter of when? This sounds like a personal problem from the guy, honestly. I don't think this has anything to do with you as a person, and frankly, I'd grill him about why he decided to drop you quite viciously.

That aside, I'm really sorry that things didn't work out. You're going to find someone incredible, Vio, and he and/or she is going to have to work hard to rival your fabulosity.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:37 am
Thanks guys.
And you're right, it is his problem and his loss. Like I said, if he really did think like that, then it truly was just a matter of time anyway. I'm not mad because we broke up, I'm mad because we broke up so suddenly and with no good reason. Or even a bad reason, for that matter...

Boy has communication problems. I don't want that s**t in my life anyway. talk2hand

As for ice cream and movies: Not a crazy Depp fan. We should get shitloads of junkfood and watch TV shows that I still haven't gotten around to watching. XD

I'LL COME SEE YOU GUYS SOMEDAY!!  

Violaceous Vertigo

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:12 pm
Looking forward to a Vio visit, whenever it happens. Plus you can see me in my new apartment! Yaaaaay!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:35 pm
Yeah, I want a vi visit. But I can't promise I won't plant a it soppy kiss on ya... On any of ya if we meet.  

cheesy nipples

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:39 am
Just make sure you shave. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:08 am
... But my beard. I've had it for months. It keeps my chin warm.  

cheesy nipples

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:12 pm
Then you are demoted to kissing my hand. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:47 pm
... No kiss for you. talk2hand  

cheesy nipples

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:26 am
Fine. Then no cheese crackers for you. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:52 pm
Fine then. I'm sure if I impress vi with my kissing skills, she'd give me a cracker. blaugh  

cheesy nipples

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:41 pm
You'd kiss anyone for a cracker, wouldn't you?  
The Barely-Knowns

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games