Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Warding charms

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:26 am
So...there's a guy who has now asked me out twice despite the fact that I already have a boyfriend and have said "no" very firmly both times. He's one of the leaders of a costume group I am a member of and I really want to remain a member of this group, I just don't want to have him annoying me so much.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a small type of discreet charm that I can keep on my person around him? I still want to be friends with him because he's not really a bad guy, I just want to be able to divert his mind so that we stay on topic and he doesn't try and ask me out again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:44 am
Not really sure which herbs, but even if you are wanting to remain friends, keep in mind that it really might not be possible. If this guy is somehow fixated on you, anything that you do, even if in your mind it's just a friendly thing - he might take it to mean something more, or that it's an encouragement to continue attempting to pursue you. So while a charm might help as well, you may need to physically avoid him as much as possible for a while, so that it reinforces the message.  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:14 am
The next time I know he'll definitely be around physically is more than two months away. Before then though, I do have two or three chances of running into him.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games