[PRP]Rainbow Bright (Sparrow and Crystal) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:38 am
"But fins and claws are entirely different things." Whatever, this wasn't worth it. At this rate, she was going to loose her food and her company over such a silly matter. As much as she enjoyed the topic being on her, she had had enough wondering about what she was growing up that now it just got on her nerves. Did it really matter so much what she was ? She was a pae, just like any other, who felt just like any other, and who had sore topics just like any other.

This was one of them.

Fighting to roll her eyes at the comment, rather than snap back as she so dearly wished to do, Sparrow instead suggested a subject change. "Where are you from?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:50 pm
The other treated her like a ninny! Well, Crystal thought SHE was the stupid one. At least she knew exactly what she was; an Angel. The strange bird-pae had no clue. That thought appeased her anger, and the frown that was building smoothed out. She took a deep breath. One...two...three...there. All better. The bird-pae was just a child after all. She knew not how to hold her tongue. At least...she thought the other was a child. Who knew how big she was supposed to get? Crystal uncrossed her arms. "The City. I spend most of my time there, mostly because I don't know very many pae." Which made her remember exactly WHY they were talking in the first place. Guardians, she wasn't doing a very good job making friends.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:56 am
"What's a city?" Sparrow asked blankly, in a matter-of-fact way. She was assuming it to be a community like her mom said was inside of the tree, but all she had ever heard of those sort of things were from other perspectives, merely stories. Not once had she seen the inside of the tree, nor did she expect to ever be allowed. From what she understood, the cheiftain wasn't particularly keen on anything being allowed in outside of the faun, which she clearly was not. "I don't know many either; just my mom and uncle, Aella and her mom, my flight instructor, and now you."

Wow, she needed to go make some more friends.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:08 pm
Crystal simply stared at the other for a moment as she tried to figure out if she was joking or not. Decidedly, not. Not knowing what an Angel was -an absolute silly thing really- was one thing. But not knowing about THE City? Then again, it really was a place for Angels, Demonics and Fae. A bird-pae like herself would stick out like a sore thumb. "It's a place full of shops and homes and pae. There most things are provided for you. Food, water, a roof over your head...It's really a great place to live." She almost invited the other to visit. Almost. Faun and Naiad's were rather...unwelcome there. Surely a strange Bird-pae wouldn't be accepted either. "As for the not knowing anyone, at least you can add me to that list! And I can add you to mine." 'Friends' might be over-exaggerating things, but at least they did know each other now. Better than the depressing number she was at just an hour ago. "Flight instructor eh? So that's what you were doing. Practicing for the class. You were doing quite well!"  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:00 am
"Oh, that's what my mom says the inside of the tree is like, as well as her homeland. Guess most places are similar. I bet it'd be really nice to live so close to other people like yourself." Not that she had any hope of ever doing that. As far as she knew, she and her best friend were the only of their kind on the whole of the island. If it were a different situation, if she actually had an identity to hold on to, naiad or faun, angel or demon, she might have asked to visit. Might. As it was, however, she was simply a winged freak with talons that nobody could identify. Banished from within the tree, likely to be shunned in all populations. What more could she do than continue in the semi-solitude provided by her family's home?

Her chest bustling with pride at the mention of her great feats, Sparrow immediately forgot the self-pitying thoughts filling her mind just moments prior. "Yup! She says I'm a natural..." or, well, pretty quick on the uptake, "...and that I'm one of her best students!" Not really, but surely someone as awesome as her was.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:21 pm
She couldn't imagine living inside of a Tree. The entire thought seemed...strange to her. Surely it couldn't be as grand as THE City! But she supposed it was the closest the other would be able to compare it to. As it was, Crystal was secretly a bit relieved when the other didn't press the matter further. She would have felt awful to turn her away from visiting the City, but it was for Sparrows own good. At least, that's what she thought. It would be completely awkward for the bird-pae, with everyone...staring...at the poor thing. Thus she was more than happy to continue the conversation on flight school. "It shows! I bet you'll graduate in no time." She wondered if she had gone to a flight instructor, or if her mother had taught her. But that was irrelevant, and she didn't bother to continue that dead end road of thought. "I personally love to fly. Nothing like the feeling of the wind rustling through your feathers!" Sadly, faun and naiad's would never get to know that feeling. But that was just one of the many perks to being an Angel.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:22 am
"I sure bet I will. Can't get any better than this right here," as she spoke, she motioned to herself. "My mom doesn't admit it, but I'm sure she wishes she could fly like some of her friends. Said it was the weirdest thing when she got to the tree since none of them had horns or wings; all they had were some weird antlers. I think I'll take wings over antlers any day." But, she would still take the antlers over fins in a heartbeat. How sad must it be to be so confined to the water? "Maybe I'll have to find you when I'm a pro and we can go fly somewhere or something." That might be fun... right? It would at least be better than doing nothing around the house; how she hated being alone there.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:21 pm
That was a sad thought. Crystals warm heart couldn't help but feel bad that the pae who wanted the fly, could never. "Maybe some of her friends could lift her up some time...give her the sensation?" It was simply cruel to deprive someone of being able to fly. It was one of her favorite past times after all, as she loved heights. The Angel perked up at the offer. "That sounds fun! Yes, that sounds like a good idea. I love a good adventure." She nibbled on another piece of fruit, a smile on her face. "Hey! If you'd like, you can practice with me." Training with someone was better than doing it alone, right? At least for the sake of company.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:35 am
Sparrow shrugged as she commented back. "I don't think they're strong enough too. I could probably do that when I got older, since I tend to be stronger than others my age, but that's different... I think. Actually, I don't know, but I guess I'll find out when I'm older." Another shrug before she tilted her head at Crystal, taking in what she was saying before beaming. "I think that would be a lot of fun too! If I'm practicing in different ways, I'm sure I'd get better even faster. Then we could go adventuring sooner." Yes, that would be great!

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:21 am
The female nodded thoughtfully, knowing she herself wasn't strong enough to fly a full grown pae. "Well, maybe two friends could help. One holding her legs, and the other holding her torso?" That was a funny thought! How awkward it would be to try and coordinate... It would probably end up in a crash. The thought though that the pae would never know what it was to fly was simply heartbreaking.

Maybe one day the Guardians would provide a way to give a wingless pae flight? That would be absolutely delightful. "We can brainstorm ideas for her later however. Training is something we've got control over right now." Crystal fairly beamed after her suggestion was taken. It looks like she could make friends afterall!

o0_Daisuke_0o
I have no idea how to wrap this up because we left it off entering a new idea to do o_o;

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:49 am
Blinking, Sparrow clapped her hands together and nodded before giving a thumbs up. "That might actually work! Nice one!" Maybe then she could help her mom feel what it was like to fly. Surely, even if she never said anything, she wanted to have that feeling. Who wouldn't, after all?

Nodding again, she crossed her arms and appeared lost in thought for but a moment. "Yes, an adventure, let's do that." Little did she know that they would, in fact, happen on an adventure together some time in the not-so-far-off future, but that would come in time. Right now, she was looking up at the sky and taking note of how the sun was on its downward descent. "Damn..." she snapped her fingers together and sighed. How long had they been talking, anyways? "I have to start heading back if I wanna get home in time for dinner. We'll have to get together for that training some other time, cool?"

Tartara Seabreeze
Huehuehue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:13 am
Dinner? She looked at her picnic basket, marveling how the bird-pae could eat so much and still think about dinner. Sparrow was a force to be reckoned with alright! "Oh, yeah. Certainly! Come visit me in the City when you want to do so. Or I'll drop by your place. Where do you live?" As she spoke the female started putting things back into her basket. It really was starting to get late, and a hot bath in her luxurious home sounded nice.

o0_Daisuke_0o
With my coding it always looks like I've got a gigantic post. Then I actually submit it and it's tiny weeny lmao

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:24 am
Being a growing teenaged harpy, of course Sparrow would always be hungry. Think of your average 16 year old boy and you just might get an indication of her appetite. Her poor mother was having such a hard time finding enough meat to satisfy her, not that the bird ever noticed or appreciated that. "Alright. I live over that way." she replied as she pointed in the direction of her home. Smiling, her wings flapped a couple of times as she continued. "It was awesome to meet you. You better not forget to meet up again some time."

Waving, she turned to head home. "Well, see ya later Crystal!"

Tartara Seabreeze
I'll end it after your reply

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:33 am
"It was really awesome to meet you too Sparrow!" Believe it or not, she really did enjoy meeting the strange bird-pae. Imagine, her, liking someone that wasn't an angel! For an inferior race Sparrow was pretty cool. "I won't forget. Have a nice evening." The rainbow pae gave a wave before finishing up her packing. Soon however she'd be wrapped up in her own adventure, struggling to survive on a cold, frozen mountain.

That was another chapter though. Today, she took off to the skies to enjoy a warm bath.

o0_Daisuke_0o
Yay! Closure!

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff