Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:52 pm
Seiana_ZI

((Yes, Crio, yes really, she will ALWAYS be around! Always in your Nightmares! Forever will be be haunting you with every step you take! BWAHAHAHA! >D

XD ))

Pandora stopped swimming and decided to get out and just lay on the side of the lake until she saw the man whom looked like the one she met the other night "h...hello" she said softly, choosing her words carefully "I am Pandora, please, wont you join me?" She asked, having a feeling she knew what the answer would be but she was always brought up on being polite so that is what she was, she offered him to join her regardless of what he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:06 pm
Criofan immediately went to the defensive, deciding that he wasn't going to take any chances. Already, his mind started checking his exit points. The beach was fairly large and full of a lot of open space, so he could probably hightail it if necessary. He might have to take a diversion course, though. His house was rather close to the beach's location and the last thing he wanted to do was lead her right to his house. There were other people there, like his daughter for instance, and his daughter was far too ... up in the clouds to know danger when she saw it.

This woman was really persistent, though, and she was talking to him anyway despite his reaction from the other day. That, perhaps, surprised him the most. How badly did she want his blood that she wouldn't leave him alone? Maybe he should tell her he was toxic. Was he toxic? Could he back that up? Probably not, but it might be a good enough cover story to get her to leave him alone.

He fidgeted.

Criofan didn't really know how to deal with legitimately being afraid, because it was a state he rarely found himself in. Therefore, he wasn't really certain how to approach this situation. He wanted to turn tail and run, but at the same time, he didn't want to let some vampiric psychopath force him to run away from something enjoyable. He didn't want to put anyone at risk by going home and yet didn't want to stay where he was. He didn't exactly want to speak with her but did not want to prompt her rage by refusing to say any words to her. Criofan didn't want to join her but he didn't want to sound rude, either, because for all he knew that might set her off and that was the last thing he wanted to deal with.

It was a bit headache-inducing, but in the end, he managed a, "I'll stay over here. I'm good, thanks!" He didn't really mean the thanks. Or maybe he did. Either way, he wasn't going any closer.

Nafertiti
((He definitely feels like it... XDD))

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:32 am
Quote:
Seiana_ZI

((LOL poor guy but If he would just talk to her he would learn many a thing about her. XD ))

Pandora sighed "well, at least that was something" she said as she said as she stayed in one place and gently tread water "so, can I just explain myself about the other night?" She asked curiously "Lets start with this, it was an animal and not a Pae I drank the blood from and hunters kill Stag, boar, rabbits etc every day so why is me drinking the blood from one so different? Alright I guess it is different but still, I don't just drink the blood from anyone and I have actually not had the blood from an unwilling Pae since I was a teenager. Why do you think I don't like anyone watching me feed? Because I know this is exactly how they would react but I don't go around announcing that I am going to start feeding off the blood of animals because then I WOULD get people wanting to hurt me or watch or whatever and I don't exactly like to announce I am a vampire to everyone I meet so you actually just saw me at my worst but other then that I AM an actual nice Pae, I am into normal things like the normal Pae are, I love to swim, I love taking moonlit walks along the beach, etc the only thing that is different with me is the fact I drink from willing Pae and animals, I would NEVER touch an unwilling Pae unless they meant harm on me or my friends or family, much like you would attack someone if they tried to hurt your family and friends, we are the same just have one different way of eating, you like to eating.

I apologize for the other night but I never exactly expected another come and follow me and watch me eat, I know what happened would of been a shock for you and what I said wouldn't of made it any better so I am sorry" She said sincerly as she swam to the side of the lake that the other Pae was on but still sat a fair distance away from him, not wishing to scare him anymore then she already had.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:46 am
She was going to try and explain herself?

Pfft.

Good luck.

Nevertheless, Criofan had the natural fae (and leprechaun) curiosity that he was born with, and he was interested to see what she would have to say for herself, to explain the fact that she... jumped a stag, bit it hard in the neck to instantly kill it, and then spent what felt like agonizing hours just sucking at its neck to take all of its blood. And then she took the dried out stag apart and buried what was left. It was a memory that made Criofan bodily shudder, a soft whine making it from his lips, audible only to himself. It was enough to make a small flush show up on his cheeks nevertheless, ashamed of his own very present fear.

She was talking so fast, though, and the fear was so overwhelming... well, he was having trouble keeping up.

First off, he did catch the fact that she had to specify it wasn't a Pae'il. While he mentally connected her being so violent with her potentially turning on him, he was more than a bit alarmed to hear her imply once against that perhaps her doing it to a Pae'il had ever once crossed her mind in any way, shape, or form. And then she was basically going on to say that she did drink blood from other Pae'il. Whoa, wait, what?!

And she hadn't taken any from unwilling Pae'il recently?

Was this woman insane? How was this supposed to redeem her? He didn't care what she was, she still took blood from other Pae'il. She was saying that she was an actual nice Pae'il and was claiming she liked walks on the beach--honestly, that just sounded like some corny line one might tell another when they wanted to come across as a romantic, but whatever--but he honestly wasn't hearing most of it with the thought that she had seriously said she took blood from Pae'il and she only hadn't taken some from unwilling Pae'il since she was a teenager. How old was she? When was she last considered a teenager, and how long ago was that? And even if it had been many seasons ago, the fact that she had ever done anything like that was completely disconcerting. And she was apologizing now? Did this girl ever take a breath?

Criofan's head was beginning to hurt, a bit, perhaps from overthinking the subject, but he attempted to keep the usual lack of fear on his face, even as she moved so much closer to him than she had been before. Dammit, when he said he was going to stay over there, he didn't mean for her to come to him! Hoping she got the point, he backed up a bit.

"I'm pretty sure there is a significant difference in the way we eat," offered Criofan, voice level despite the fact he was, on the inside, screaming. "I, for one, never see my fellow Pae'il as a food source."

Nafertiti
((I thought it was odd I hadn't gotten a notification yet. XD I'm glad I checked!))

Seiana_ZI

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:56 am
Seiana_ZI

"There is nothing wrong with the way I eat given we both eat with our mouths but I just use my teeth in a different way you do, do you not chew your food with your Teeth? I just use my teeth to 'chew' the food a different way first and i guess you do have a fair point about the next thing but I said that i don't eat unwilling pay just those who won't mind besides that as you saw the other night i also eat animals more a main source of food to me then pae are so really why make a fuss about me making food out of pae when my main food source are animals? You eat meat so why shouldn't i be able to leave the meat and drink the blood?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:56 am
Of course he had a fair point. He was pretty sure it was the most glaring point of her whole statement. Never mind whatever else she had been babbling about, she was feeding off Pae'il. It didn't matter if they were willing or not. How could anyone be willing when they were confronted with a monster who could do so much, so quickly? For all he knew, willing to her could have meant cowed into it, or too scared to tell her no.

She ate animals more than Pae'il.

But she still ate Pae'il.

Did this woman not know where to stop? In some ways, he pitied her. She seemed too dense to realize when she was digging herself into a deeper hole, and for that, he couldn't necessarily bring himself to fault her. She was too dense to fault. That didn't mean she wasn't too dense to fear, however, as he always knew that there was usually a trade-off between brains and brawn and he certainly knew this girl had brawn.

"What do you mean why make a fuss? Even if you only eat Pae'il as some kind of delicacy, you're still eating Pae'il. And don't say that just drinking their blood isn't eating them, because you are eating some part of them. There's no excuse for that."

He shook his head. To some extent, Criofan was in total disbelief he was legitimately having this conversation with anyone. Was this a dream?

Nafertiti
((He doesn't know what to make of this situation now, haha.))

Seiana_ZI

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:15 am
Seiana_ZI

Pandora sighed, this guy wasn't getting it, seriously! It was like talking to a brick wall and, right now, she sort of wished she was "alright, lets put it this way, you eat meat right? Deer, rabbit, boar, cow meat etc so why is it any different for me to 'eat' the blood? You like the meat part and I like the blood part, we like the same food but different parts just like you may like shoulder bacon from a pig and another Pae likes the spare ribs so is he wrong for liking a different part of the same animal? No, he just has different tastes then you. and no I do not think Pae are some sort of delicacy I eat from those who are willing, like I said, I actually am open to those who I ask to drink blood from, I DO actually have some who know I am a vampire and what they do with that information is up to them but if i ask them politely that I would like to feed off them and they say no then so be it, I walk away but if i ask politely if I can suck their blood and they say yes then I drink from them enough to satisfy me till I can feed again later on and take them to the nearst healing house where they can take care of them.

So no, I am not a complete ogre, I do not just leave them all for dead, like you saw with the cow, if I kill an animal for their blood I take EVERYTHING from them, I don't just take their life and leave it there I thank them for what they have done, wish them well on their way to whever it is they go and I use their meat for a friend of mine who is a hunter or I give it to those who want meat but don't really know any hunters or the like that can give them what they want. You make me out to be some kind of dark scary Pae and yet I am nothing like the sort, yes I drink blood, yes I take blood from animals and WILLING Pae but I do NOT stalk around at night breaking into Pae's homes and stand over their beds and suck the life energy out of them till they are dead whilst in a black cloak! Seriously, you want to make me out to be the bad guy and yet all I see is you judging me unfairly, right now, you are more horrible then what I am, at least I am not judging a book by its cover".

((LOL I can see that, he is adorable when he be confused XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:36 pm
How was she ... how was she ... still... talking?

Seriously, did being a "vampire"--he guessed that had something to do with bloodsucking from the way she kept saying it--mean that she didn't need to breathe, either? Some part of Criofan was rather stunned by how much she could say at once, never mind what she was saying. Guardians, he could hand her a shovel and she would bury herself slower than her own words were burying her. He told her he found feeding from Pae'il at all to be the problem, and she spent all of her time attempting to justify what he had already said was unjustifiable. Was she listening at all?

How does someone politely ask someone if they can feed from them? 'Hey, Innocent Pae'il, I am a Psycho and would like to feast on your blood! Please, tell me if this is okay. I will show you that I am a 'vampire' which makes me totally not at fault for my own desire to feast on my fellow man. It's okay, when I'm done, I'll take you to the Healing House!'

Yeah, that'd make him fork up all his blood. He'd fork up Zaria's while he was at it.

Honestly, he wasn't really even frightened of her anymore, that fear melting away the more she was talking. It was being replaced with something of an incredulity, though, combined with a worry that her own behavior could cause some serious damage to the isle. As she kept talking, he reached up to his forehead and rubbed at his temples, wings curving slightly in as he pondered. How was he going to reply to this? Was she seriously going on about walking around in a black cloak, now? Was this some kind of joke? Criofan bit a golden lip, before looking up, sighing.

"I don't think I'm more horrible than you are, considering I don't feed off my fellow Pae'il. Do you understand what I am saying?" His tone was coming off as almost a bit exasperated at this point. Was he talking to a brick wall? How was she not understanding this? And, for that matter, why was that even a question? How could she not understand this concept? Was he hallucinating? Was this some crazy dream he was having because he left Zaria cook part of his dinner? Maybe something didn't match up right with his stomach.

"I don't care if you're an ogre, whatever that is, nor do I care if you're some strange stalker. What I do care about is the fact that you apparently find other Pae'il nourishing. Willing or not as you claim, that is rather ... disturbing. And nothing excuses desiring blood and taking it from others to nourish yourself."

Nafertiti
((XD Adorable, eh?))

Seiana_ZI

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:36 pm
((Come to think of it, both are not getting it but then Pandora was never one to completely get why it was so bad when it came to feeding on Pae, she knew it was wrong but not THAT wrong, it was a food source, just like an animal is to Pae. Yes it wasn't 'normal' but then we have people in this world who happily eat lambs balls, no one tells them it is wrong and I think I would rather drink lambs blood before I ate lambs balls. XD; ))

Pandora listened to the other and nodded "I understand well that you fine it wrong, many do, but the fact is it is a FOOD SOURCE, regardless if it is right or wrong to eat another Pae we are still a food source to someone on this island and this food source is one I actually eat very little of, in a year I would probably drink the blood of about 3% of Pae and the rest? Animals, 97% I drink the blood of animals that YOU eat. Fine, I get it, you hate me and find it wrong I drink blood of Pae but talking to you I have gotten up an appetite, would you like me to cook you up some meat for dinner?" She asked curiously as she got up and stretched "as I said, I AM a nice Pae, take away the vampire thing you would NEVER think me not, even now I am offering to cook you dinner, if I was so damn blood thirsty I don't think I would be offering you a meal" she said as she started to walk towards the water again for one last dip before she went and dived in before swimming to the top and looked at the other.

"Hate me if you want but all I want to do is make friends, but I guess I shouldn't bother because your next conspiracy theory will be that I am just wanting to befriend you because I am REALLY after your blood" she said as she rolled her eyes. "See? You are predictable! I can't even have a friggen conversation without others assuming I want to jump on them and suck their blood, now do you see why I DON'T tell anyone what I am except for those select few? Saves the crack pot ideas about what I am 'really' after ".

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:55 pm
Did she just imply that talking to him about what she considered food--like, for instance, Pae'il--made her hungry? Of course it did. When he talked about savory food, his mouth began to water. He really shouldn't have been surprised. Still, despite all that, he sincerely couldn't believe that anyone would think that going from discussing disturbing eating habits to asking that person they were talking to out to dinner ... was that really a thought train that anyway had? Even if he was hungry, he certainly wasn't now.

Criofan shook his head.

Take the vampire away? If that meant she was no longer a blood-eating, stag-instant-killing, brash person who seemed oddly dense, sure, he would probably be alright with her. It was hard to say if they were the type of two to get along with her matter of being so ... well ... dramatic, but at least she wouldn't be something that honestly worried him a little bit. And not necessarily for himself, either. Zaria probably wouldn't know any better when it came to rejecting the so-called advanced of friendship.

Of course, Criofan didn't doubt that she wanted to have friends. Most Pae'il did, unless they were truly insane, and he had never really met one that was that ... off-kilter. On the other hand, he wasn't entirely sure this girl wasn't one. Wasn't doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result some form of insanity?

But was she seriously putting words in his mouth? Oh no.

"Do not presume to know me." He stated, boldly, deciding to back away from her just a bit. Her pacing back and forth to the water was starting to concern him a bit. "Honestly, the conjunction of offering me food right after you openly discussed drinking from other Pae'il is not exactly a good one, and I ate earlier, thanks." Why was he even thanking her? Was it instinct? "I don't care what you're after. To be frank, I don't feel secure around someone who thinks feeding from their own, even in the smallest quantity, is something that is excusable and okay.

"Because, no, asking first and then taking them to the healing house because you take so much from them doesn't make it okay. I don't know on what isle it would be, but certainly not this one."

He paused, a moment, rolling over his thoughts in his head, before deciding just to be quiet for now. Should he leave now? Maybe he should leave.

Nafertiti
((I think I'd likely just sit that one out haha))

Seiana_ZI

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:49 pm
((LOL I don't blame you, my great grandmother used to cook them up for my grandmother and her brother when my great grandfather used to 'neuter' (lack of a better word) the lambs and so she would take them and cook them up and apparently my grandmother and her brother loved them.

I just thank the Gods that I wasn't around back then, I think I would have vomited just putting one in my mouth without bothering to take one bite but it wasn't just her that did it, several of the families on neighboring farms did, apparently it was a 'nice snack' *Shakes head* not sure on what planet it is but I guess each to their own and all of that. ))

Pandora sighed and swam to the edge and got out "I USED to take a lot from them, I have learnt better now and don't take so much, as a teen you don't really have a good grasp on your powers yes so...' she said as she started to walk towards him just so she could pass him "then fine, I guess we are finished here, obviously I am too dense to understand Pae isn't food, which I d, just like you are tood dense to understand that one day, when you go out into that forest, some big ugly beastie may just end up eating YOU and then lets just see if you don't think we are a food source. At least if I took your blood that is all I would take and only a little and let you live but that beastie out there will take more then your life essence" she said as she walked past him and into the forest "good luck with not proving you are predictable then" she said as she finally walked past him and towards the other entrance he wasn't near.

"As I said before, I offered but fine, I will just say goodbye, have a safe trip home" she sad as she walked up the path that would lead her off towards the forest, she would find friends one day (and she will) at least she will know they wouldn't be so judgmental of her.

((And I think it is pretty much safe to say, these two will never see eye to eye. XD ))

Seiana_ZI
Quoting just so you know it is done/may wish to add a last post.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:44 pm
Was that a threat?

Criofan quirked a brow, backing away from her as she went by him, pondering what on Telrunya she was going on about. If he went into the forest, he was going to be eaten? How did she know that? Was she going to sent out her animal minions to come munch on him, or something? He didn't really spend his time thinking about some kind of food cycle, but now Pandora had him ... concerned, to say the least.

Perhaps he would need to be utilizing his own powers more in the future.

She still acknowledged blood was "life essence," so why was she so convinced that it was something that was okay to take? Life essence was what made them live. Without blood, they would die. There was a reason why she needed to take Pae'il to the hospital after taking even just "a little bit" or whatever she was claiming. If there was too much gone, the Pae'il would die. It wouldn't matter what "big ugly beastie" was eating them at that point. They would already be dead.

But seriously, was that a threat?

She was leaving. Good. He was ... probably going to get back home too. That seemed like a wise plan. At least his house was not in the direction she seemed to be marching off in. He was going to just ... go that way. Maybe break out into a run in that direction once he felt like no one was looking.

Nafertiti
(Yeah, I think I'll stick with the cuisine I know. XDD Also, thank you for the RP! They definitely do not get along, haha.))

Seiana_ZI

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas