Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:20 am
ChronoWarrior

Anzelm moves through town to look for Xessus, waves to him, and takes out eight gold coins.

"Here ya go, buddy. Consider this your portion for helping us out back there. Well I better get back to our leader. I'll see ya back in a bit."

Xessus stares at Anzelm, then down at the money that Anzelm handed him, then back at Anzelm. "I did it because Mother suggested I socialize with other villagers." Mulling it over, he adds "People are dead, and the town is in crisis... Seems like what happens normally when I go out. Thank you, though."

Looking over, he tosses the handful of gold out of sight into the room with the cauldron, and Anzelm can see a bright green flash out of the house's shutters, as the entire house shudders with a loud, suspicious *FWOOMP!* sound. Xessus, glancing over casually, says "I should probably get back to that. Mother wanted me to work on the Rabbit Repellant. I haven't figured out how to make various woodland fauna stop exploding after coming in contact with it. After that bear exploded last week, Mayor Shona told me to change the formula. The druid was... quite angry, not to mention the mess it made."
The Elf Magus begins quickly walking away when thick Blueish-Gray smoke starts coming through thatching in the roof and cracks in the walls.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Getting back to the others, Mortimer is cackling as he's sorting out his pile of copper for winning Three Dragon Ante.
Sly is currently sulking over a pile of shattered wood. Jolla says "Apparently, Bansky isn't a fan of Sly's ballads either, Levethix."

The travels back are reasonably well, as instead of traveling in silence, Sly recants a story when he and a dwarf found themselves thrown into a gladiator-style orc arena, chained together and forced to fight for their freedoms. As with all of his stories, You take it all with a slight grain of salt with his artistic liberties when he mentions how he seduced the Chief's daughter and then won leadership after getting into a wrestling competition (after being trained with the Dwarf and a wizened old man) with the Orc Chief and making him tap out, but left them because he didn't want the orcs to have to live with the shame that they were bested by him.

He only stops his story about how he once leaped through the air to kick a horse in the face to knock it over and save a baby being thrown into the air when he walks into Bansky's backside. The Half-orc says "They go that way." Pointing, he adds "Stupid Sly need to shut up, let me focus."

The party continues onwards, and the trail is rather winding for several miles into the woods and hills. Eventually, Bansky stops at the edge of a rather large clearing and points. Following his arm, Anzelm and the others see a cave entrance that has several well-worn tracks in the snow. The inside of the cave is dark.
(You're not online, So I'll roll a Spot Check for you.)
The entrance, from what the party can see without going any closer, is roughly hewn out of stone and doesn't seem to have any significant or distinguishing markings. While Anzelm is staring at it, Jolla says "What was that?"
"I don't know. I doubt it's going to be friendly." Sly replies, crouching down.
Anzelm doesn't see it at first, but squinting and staring at the darkness, he sees something definitely move inside of the cave in the darkness.

The Party is about 80' away from the mouth of the cave, and the opening of the cave is only about 5' wide.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:06 pm
"Hmm, I got an idea."

Anzelm takes out a rock, and then chants some Elven incantations. The rock starts glowing.

"Let's see what comes out, better step away from the entrance though. Don't want to be in the way of some charging beastie."

Anzelm waits for the party to move away from the entrance. He then throws the rock far into the cave, and then steps aside, waiting for whatever is inside to come out.  

NaturesProfit

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:57 pm
ChronoWarrior
Anzelm waits for the party to move away from the entrance. He then throws the rock far into the cave, and then steps aside, waiting for whatever is inside to come out.

twisted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chanting his spell with the stone in hand, the rock lights up. As Anzelm apparently opts to run at the cave and throw the rock in, he gets shot at. Twice. One crossbow bolt narrowly sticks Anzelm in the chest, but suddenly in mid-flight gets batted sideways and bounces harmlessly off the magus.
The other hits, catching Anzelm in the ribs for 5 damage.

Xessus' Protective Ward is no longer functioning. Please take the +2 Deflection bonus off your AC  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:31 pm
Caught off guard by the two crossbow bolts, Anzelm runs straight to Freid.

"Oh god, it's NOT safe! Doc! Medic! Medic! Can you patch this up, Freid? Someone go blow up the two bastards that shot me! Ah geez that smarts!"  

NaturesProfit

NaturesProfit rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

NaturesProfit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:59 pm
While Azhelm waits for Freid to perform his action, he begins drawing out his bow loading up an arrow.

((Inititaive +5.))

"Just thank god it didn't hit my knee... I'd hate to be the sucker who lost a kneecap like that."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:27 pm
ChronoWarrior

Okay, no. If I can't have a reasonable ******** conversation with you after waiting 6 hours, then I need to take a break from you.

I spent hours plotting out a god damned world for you, and you can't ******** be assed to spend 10 god damn minutes ONE TIME to find me something that doesn't come from a ******** video game, and then _I_ have the problem for not loving it, and then freak the ******** out at me and leave?  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash