Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Just Looking About (Billy & Sammy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:28 pm
Sammy shifted about shrugging, "Anyone would feel angry, I 'd feel angry if someone messed with our home as well. The revenge the Horsemen have plotted, that's a bit different, they want all of humanity dead. Not just the ones who ticked them off, but all of it. That would cause a ton of issues though."

Horticulturalist
It's fine, I wander away from RP's a lot myself >_>; everything is still spot on about what you've written, we can end this RP soon if you want to try and start newer ones to get back into shape without worrying about time warping and trying to think in the 'past'

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:22 am
Miliardo Kason
I don't know what new things have happened, so I'm still ok with finishing. However if you've been running through the events, you know, so if it's an issue for you we can round it up.

Billy's face turned into a deep frown. "The entire race????" He asked incredulously. He understood wiping out a clan, or even an organization or two. For your pride and honor such things needed to be done, sometimes. But the entire race, or humans.... "Who would be left for us to scare then? Baah." He shook his head emphasizing his point.  

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers