Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

Vitamin Crack

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:17 am
For the last 3 months, inserting a tampon really hurts. And it'll start to hurt an hour or so later, the kind of pain where it feels like it's shifted out of position? So then I have to remove it when it's still kinda dry and of course that hurts. I tried using smaller ones/less absorbent ones but it doesn't seem to matter.

Not sure why. I've been using tampons for at least 2 years now with no issues. My period hasn't really changed, if anything, it's been heavier recently which I would have thought would help getting tampons in.

So yeah, I've been using pads in the meantime. But any idea why? Is this something I should see a doctor about? Pads feel so gross now that I'm used to tampons. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:50 pm
Are you aiming them back toward your tailbone?  

Arianah

Vitamin Crack

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:57 am
Slightly back yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:40 pm
Tampons are a funny thing with me.
I have to get the angle JUST right or it hurts.
I like using O.B tampons (ones without the applicator), I find them easier to position.

Quaint Ethos

Action Movie Hero Girl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:08 pm
Quaint Ethos
Tampons are a funny thing with me.
I have to get the angle JUST right or it hurts.
I like using O.B tampons (ones without the applicator), I find them easier to position.

this x a million.
o.b for life.

anything else always hurts.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:22 pm
Man, periods don't really leave you a lot of room to be graceful. You either have to stick something in your vag or you sit in your own blood for a few hours (pads).

It sucks.  

X-Intercept II

Mega Man-Lover

9,975 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200

Vitamin Crack

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:08 am
Was it difficult using non-applicator tampons at first? I've never tried and the thought of having to physically push a tampon all the way up there...idk what I'd be doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:30 am
I must have canyon vag, because I've had them in completely sideways before and haven't felt a thing.

It's rare when they hurt, and it's usually because I've been constipated and pretty much everything in the general region hurts. (one of my common PMS symptoms is my IBS flares up, so I will get constipation sometimes and loose bowels others and end up pooping out a firetruck)

Xiporah

Fig Ivy

Quotable Conversationalist

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:58 am
I only had trouble with O.B.s the first time I put them in because I didn't want to stick my finger in all the period yuck, but after the initial gross out I realized how much better it was. I really dislike applicators.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:52 pm
X-Intercept II
Man, periods don't really leave you a lot of room to be graceful. You either have to stick something in your vag or you sit in your own blood for a few hours (pads).

It sucks.

Seriously. xd

What's wrong with applicators? I mean... you pull them out when you put the tampon in, I don't understand why you guys have a problem with them?

I've never used O.B.'s, though.  

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Arianah

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:56 pm
True story,
First time I used a tampon it was given to me by a friend. I had no insert to read and didn't want to admit I didn't know what the ******** I was doing. I left the applicator in and couldn't figure out why it kept falling out and damn the plastic edge of it kept slicing into my labia.

I use a diva cup now. When it's in right I don't feel it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:10 am
Well I remember when I first started trying to use applicators, it was kinda hard to gauge the right angle to insert it with. I'm pretty small down there, so anything other than the perfect angle was just not going anywhere and causing pain.

But yeah I might look into the non-applicator type.  

Vitamin Crack

Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff