[PRP] Territorial (Argent and Eden) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:04 am
Eden laughed along with the boy. "You are very weird." He laid there a moment, taking in the silver haired genome's words. "Really?" He thought about all his scratches and bruises. "I've never been in one before." He tilted his head to look over at the boy. "But maybe one day I can beat you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:49 pm
"... You could have fooled me." Argent sighed. "We should do it again sometime. It was fun." Argent had a strange sense off fun it seemed. Beating the tar out of a fellow 'warrior' was not a usual recreational activity. But Argent had fun.  

Lural

Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:14 am
"Maybe you should train me!" He perked up, looking over to the genome. "Then I know I could beat you!" His tail flicked against the boy playfully, "But it would be nice to know the name of the guy who beat me." Eden rolled his eyes, touching one of the bruises on his abdomen. "I mean, you already know mine. It's only fair."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:28 pm
"...Argent." He finally offered up his name to the strange native. "And if you forget it, I'll have to beat you till you remember, ok?" It was hard to tell if the boy was joking or not.

"You want me to train you." He said after a few moments. He wasn't that far in his own training, though he wouldn't admit it. But he didn't see much trouble with having another sparing partner. Unlike Ghost, Eden wasn't going to go easy on him. He liked that. "I guess we can see how that goes."  

Lural

Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:50 pm
"Argent, eh?" He nodded his head, finally he had gotten that genome's name. "And if I forget it on purpose?" He quirked an eyebrow with a laugh before wincing at the pain in his abdomen. "And why wouldn't I want you to train me? If you do, I can get better and beat you." He smirked, enjoying the feel of the ground underneath him. "And I will beat you, you can bet that."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:51 pm
Argent snorted softly and rolled onto his side. "Forget it on purpose, and I'm not going to train with you." He promised. Argent closed his eyes and stretched slightly. "If I train you... you'll never be better then me. I'll always win. I'll always be stronger."  

Lural

Vice Captain

Shirtless Lunatic

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:17 pm
"Ah! Fine!" He turned his head toward the Argent. "I won't forget it on purpose." He pouted a little, watching the boy stretch out and close his eyes. "Then I will train hard, and soon I'll be able to beat you." If he observed the genome long enough and worked hard himself, he was sure he would be able to beat him without breaking a sweat.  
[RP] - the place for all RP threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff