Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
Call of Cthulhu 6th Ed!! [Recruiting]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When would you like your first adventure to be located?
  The Roaring Twenties (1920s)
  Modern (1990s-Present Day)
  Time Torn
View Results

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:37 pm
I know, I know. Another game hosted by me. Honestly I may lag behind in updates, but I always do... eventually. That and my sister is actually interested in playing a CoC game. How could I say no to that? Anyways I am happy to teach new players. But this time I am adamant on using an online sheet from Mythweavers. NO DOCUMENT CHARACTER SHEETS! If you're paranoid that someone might hack your account and steal your character sheets or mess with them... you're SOL mate.

The first part of playing is determining locale. So vote!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:38 pm
Stat explanation:
arrow Str or Strength- A measure of your muscle power, used to determine damage in hand-to-hand combat. 0 means you're an invalid and can't even get out of bed.
arrow Con or Constitution- A measure of health and vitality, used to determine rate of drowning or suffications. High-Con means higher hit points (HP). 0 means you're dead.
arrow Siz or Size- A measure of height and weight in a number, used to determine hit points and bonus damage. 0 means you vanish into nothingness.
arrow Int or Intelligence- A measure of how well you learn, remember, analyze, and aware of the world around you. 0 means you're a babbling, drooling idiot. [[Contradicts Edu. A person with high Edu but low Int is like a sideshow performer or pedantic teacher, they know the facts but not their meaning. On the opposite, a high Int but low Edu is ignorant-a farm boy or a poor immigrant new to the Big City- but not dull-witted.]]
arrow Pow or Power- A measure of force of will and magical aptitude, used to determine magic points, resistance to magical attacks, hypnotism, and Sanity. 0 means you're zombie-like and unable to use magic. [[Lost of Pow is the only stat where the lost is permanent]]
arrow Dex or Dexterity- A measure of how quick, nimble, or flexible a you are, used to determine initiative in combat. 0 means you are uncoordinated and cannot perform the simplest of actions without the aid of a Luck check.
arrow App or Appearence- A measure of how attractive or friendly you are, used to bolster social interactions. 0 means you're not only appallingly ugly, but you provoke comment and shock everywhere.
arrow Edu or Education- A measure of formal and factual knowledge as well as years needed to acquire such knowledge; used in determining skill points, percentile of Own Languages skill. 0 means you're very much like a newborn baby or an amnesiac without knowledge of the world, probably curious and credulous. [[Edu score of 12 suggests a high school graduate, more than that indicates some college years. Edu greater than 16 indicates some graduate-level work or degree.]]

arrow San or Sanity- A measure of how well you accept the world around you and resistance to the horrors you will inevitably face. Crucial to you and central to the game. Sanity fluctuates and can permanently increase of decrease
arrow Idea roll- Represents the ability to grasp hunches and interpret the obvious. When no skill roll seem appropriate, this roll might show understanding of a concept or the ability to solve a pressing intellectual problem. Especially handy to show awareness: did you observe and understand what you saw? Would a normal person have become aware of a particular feeling about a gathering or a place? Is anything out of place on the hill? [[Use this when stuck to receive yes or no answer from me for one question per success. Enter investigator mode by using pertinent clues will increase the percent chance of success by 1 for vague/simplistic or 5 if critical. Using a wrong clue will decrease by the same number. I will make this roll, success means you will be given a break in the case via sudden inspiration/insight. Failure means a wild goose chase. You won't know which until you follow through.]]
arrow Luck roll- Being in the right place, in the right time. Often time I will allow you to use this in place of another check or in response to a check.
arrow Know roll- Represents what's stored in the brain's intellectual attic. You might be able to know if one puts water into sulfuric acid or sulfuric acid into water (whether or not ever studying Chemistry), or the geography of Tibet (without a Navigate roll), or how many legs an arachnid has (and possess only a point of Biology).
Identification of present-day earthly language is a perfect example of Know roll. Since no one can ever know everything Know roll never surpasses 99 even with a Edu of 21.

Character stats:
arrow Reroll all 1's
arrow 3d6 for Str, Con, Dex, Pow, and App
arrow 2d6+6 for Size and Int
arrow 3d6+3 for Edu
arrow Pow x5 for San
arrow Int x5 for Idea
arrow Pow x5 for Luck
arrow Edu x5 for Know
arrow (Con + Size)/2 and round up for HP
arrow Pow for Magic
arrow Edu +6 for Age. For every 10 years you add on top of this number you get +1 Edu and 20 additional Occupation Points, but for every 10 after 40 years old you take a -1 from either Str, Con, Dex, or App of your choice.

arrow I will allow you to move up to 3 points from one ROLLED stat to another. You may do this a total of 3 times.  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:39 pm
Occupation and Skills

Occupational skill points:
Edu x20

You take these and apply then to the eight skills provided to you by your occupation chosen from below.

Occupations:

Coming soon!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:40 pm
reserved 3  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:41 pm
reserved 4  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:41 pm
reserved 5  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:42 am
I'm being forced to join.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Final stats

• Strength = 17
  • Constitution = 15
  • Dexterity = 10
  • Power = 16
  • Appearance = 6
  • Size = 17
  • Intelligence = 14
  • Edu = 10 (+1)

Derived stats

• Sanity = 80
  • Idea = 70
  • Luck = 80
  • Know = 50 (+5)
  • HP = 16
  • Magic = 16
  • Age = 16 (Option taken: +10, for +1 Education and +20 Occupation) = 27

I shall make... Banjo Cropper.
User Image
"Do you think I can 'ave a puppy? I 'ad a kitten once, but me mum drowned it 'cause it was dir'y..."

"Banjo, I'm gettin' outta here! You in?"
*Smiling blankly* biggrin
"I made a big pile."  
Roleplay (dice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas