Submit

Alice WR Ashdown

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:33 pm
I'm Taylor, and welcome to my stereotypical RP search thread. I have been RPing for roughly 2 years, and am the type to write 1-3 paragraphs per post, depending on what needs to be said. I prefer forums or PMs, since Meebo bar is a b***h. >>

Casual post to show style:

Roxxi's red-tinted lips twitched into a self-satisfied smirk. She was resisting her primal urge to shake her head in disgust, or just laugh at the other's expense. Hey, normally she wouldn't censor her genuine opinion of any p***k that even brushed by her, but this counsellor was really something else. She was used to snobby people that still managed to hold job positions in the run-down city, and she admitted to herself that while her job of walking the red light district certainly wasn't glamorous, it paid the apartment rent.

The flame-coloured bangs on the moody teenage girl flicked slightly as she looked back up at the woman clad in business attire. Who was this yuppie-wannabe to tell her what was best for her own life? No one was going to make her take city-mandated anger management classes, especially not on her free time. Furthermore, who cared that said woman has a few fancy certificates describing all the degrees she had? Roxxi certainly didn't. In her mind, they were useless pieces of paper that were put on vain display as if they would place her on a higher pedestal. Well, that sham certainly didn't work on her.

"Whatever," Roxxi said with a huff. "I just really need a ******** cigarette right now."

I'm willing to do original plots using OC or canons. Just comment or PM me if interested. ^^

Fandoms
Hetalia (1P, 2P, OCs)
Death Note
Croak

OCs
Roxxi
Demetrius
Onyx
Ligeia
Alice WR Ashdown

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:23 pm
hmmm. I have yet to REALLY RP. I've added a bit to someone's thread here and there for fun. You are a pretty serious writer it seems! I have a friend on Gaia who loves RPing and has published two books. Do you know Kabri? Maybe weshould invite her to the guild? Thanks for inviting me! Is there an introduction thread?  

Saraia-Nicole

Beloved Grabber

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Alice WR Ashdown

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:29 pm
Saraia-Nicole
hmmm. I have yet to REALLY RP. I've added a bit to someone's thread here and there for fun. You are a pretty serious writer it seems! I have a friend on Gaia who loves RPing and has published two books. Do you know Kabri? Maybe we should invite her to the guild? Thanks for inviting me! Is there an introduction thread?

Yeah, I'm a bit of a serious RPer, as well as writer in general. I suppose it is because I began RPing in full paragraph/novel style, and I like meaty writing.

I don't know Kabri, to be honest. I'm more of a solitary Gaian, and this Guild is the first real time I've done major socialization on here. You'd have to ask the Admins about invitations, and thank them for inviting you, since I'm just a regular member. And yes, there is an introduction thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:37 am
User Image User Image

How would you like to join our RP? It's in this forum, called Experiment. We're looking for just one more player for our main.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Nintendraw

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:13 pm
Maybe a Vietnam x USA, Prisoner x Warden-style, during the Vietnam War?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:54 pm
Alice WR Ashdown

I'm interested in like, an OC and Canon Hetalia roleplay c:  

yyunalescaa

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100

September Equinox

Anxious Prophet

8,250 Points