Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Q&A
So... What does hypnosis feel like?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiral_Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:18 pm
I have never experienced hypnosis before and am quite curious to know. How does hypnosis/trance make you feel? How do you even know you've been hypnotized? I have read hundreds of erotic hypnosis stories where subjects are helpless, made to do things against their will, turn into completely programmable zombies, etc, but what is the real deal like?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:23 pm
Managed to successfully self-hypnotize once several months back through a text induction. Waaaay too personal an experience to involve another person.

It's kinda hard to explain my experience, as I think feelings and emotions are dictated through the one doing the entrancing. But for me, it came in stages. You get comfy, and then you start nodding off, buuuut I was compelled to keep reading. I was in a state of where you would just about to fall asleep, right? Then came the trance, which to be honest, I remember very little of. I recall it feeling really good, though. Very relaxing, your mind is just totally blank. After I snapped out of it, I swear I felt extremely odd a couple days. Nothing could upset me. In a nutshell, it's a voluntary state of mind, and people tell me that nobody can really be made to do anything against their will. They can be swayed through suggestion, but I don't know if the "programmable zombie" states are a real thing. I could be wrong, though.

Just one experience for me. Thus, I don't think I'm the right person to explain it, but I'm hoping that elucidates a little bit, if anything.  

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:14 pm
This may be individual but for me, it was like one of those times when you're on a boat in the middle of the ocean in the summer, and after just floating around for a while, the sun starts bearing down on your skin, and you feel like that twilight between sleepy and drained and just there. It's yummy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:24 pm
Splediferous Masochism
This may be individual but for me, it was like one of those times when you're on a boat in the middle of the ocean in the summer, and after just floating around for a while, the sun starts bearing down on your skin, and you feel like that twilight between sleepy and drained and just there. It's yummy.
I'm afraid I can't understand the feeling you describe.  

Spiral_Lover

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:17 am
Spiral_Lover
Splediferous Masochism
I'm afraid I can't understand the feeling you describe.

Maybe I didn't frame it in the most universal experience I could have. Ever just sort of faded out while someone was giving you a massage, or fallen asleep on the beach with the sun on your back? That sort of warm, melty feeling before you fade is comparable to trance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:01 pm
Splediferous Masochism
Hmm.. I guess I can relate to that somewhat. Still, I guess trying the real thing would be the best way to find out, but I don't know how to go into trance...  

Spiral_Lover

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:06 pm
Spiral_Lover
Splediferous Masochism
Hmm.. I guess I can relate to that somewhat. Still, I guess trying the real thing would be the best way to find out, but I don't know how to go into trance...

It's not the kind of thing that's about knowing. Just set aside eveyrthing, don't come into it with any presuppositions, and relax and follow instructions and it'll happen. c:  
Q&A

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games