Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Take a look outside

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:39 pm
You know what we need, MM? We need basic exercises, maybe, that people could participate in and report back, perhaps. I was thinking of maybe... people could PM the guild mule (Midnight Letter) and we could post up the ones we like best, and people could do them at any time they liked and post their results. Would people be into that?

Here at MM we try to keep things available for everyone, but I was thinking if there's a variety of ideas then each individual exercise doesn't need to be the sort that applies to everyone, because there will be some that apply to witches and some to theists and some to people who have access to particular things and some to those who don't.

Here is one to start with, anyway: Take a moment to observe the world around you. What is the weather doing? How is the world reacting to that?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:46 am
The weather today, although cold, has been beautifully sunny (it's winter down here in Australia for those who may not know).
When I got up this morning the air was so crisp it felt as if it would shatter, and there was a fine layer of ice on my mum's car.
It was cold for the remainder of the day, but if you could find a sunny spot protected from the slight breeze, the sunlight felt so deliciously warm.
Tomorrow's weather is supposed to be the same.  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:45 am
Take a moment to observe the world around you. What is the weather doing? How is the world reacting to that?

Well... the thermometer outside is hovering near 120 degrees right now, since it's in direct sunlight. Actual temp is somewhere around 100, though and in either case it's egg frying on the pavement hot outside.

For people up and down the east coast it's been pretty bad, because the storms associated with all this heat (it's been like this off an on for the last week or so), have done quite a bit of damage, and have kept people without power for days. Thankfully we've not had it that bad, but it's definitely the type of weather where one does as little as possible, so that you don't have to go out in it. The air quality is pretty horrible as well, which doesn't help.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:38 pm
Today wasn't too bad. There was warmth and humidity, but a breeze kept things a little cool.
I think just walking and enjoying the scenery is good. Whether you take it in with your eyes or camera is up to you.
How is everyone reciting to it? It depends. Some people don't like it. Some go shopping or the beach.  

Angel Bruja

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games